Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Supra vs. turbo Busa

Not sure if any of you have seen this. Theres alot of $#@! talking on streetfire and youtube by bikers. Heres a prime example of why bikes aren't ALWAYS faster than cars. First video is in the supra, one bike takes off and goes ahead (he is not part of the race). The second video is from the side of the highway on the same race. This is one BEASTLY Supra!

And the same race from the side:

| 1997 Estoril M3 - TURBO - |
    Click here to enlarge
    | GT3582R | 8.5:1 forged internals | ARP stuffs | SS oring block & Elring HG | Fully balanced & blueprinted 3.3L S52 |
    | Nick G custom tune | 46mm Precision gate | 62# injectors | Dual 255's |

Goal to be the first GT35r E36 to: 30 psi, 140+ mph, < 6 second 60-130

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Stroker with boost will do it.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol I love the comments when they say the Busa driver sucked or he wasn't full throttle blah blah blah.

Saw these a while back, both these machines are insane!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I want a supra sooo badly.

They sound ridiculous and you can make 800whp on stock engine. Absurd!!!
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The problem is most people that own those bikes dont have the balls to run their bike all out. There are some insanely fast busa's out there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ive gottin really sick of some of the bikers acting like babies lately. Anytime there is a video of a car beating a bike, there is always the lame comments: "He wasn't full throttle", and "ohh the biker cant drive that bike worth $#@!."

However, story is with this video the bike owner races sport bikes competitively and he said he was "all in" during this race.

Also, the bikers have been sporting the argument that the turbo busa that currently has the mile record at like 26x(something) and no car will ever beat that. In comes the Heffner 1900 hp TT viper that has gone 267 (and not on full power) in Florida. Just wait for Texas mile this year, there will be a new king.... with 4 wheels.
    Click here to enlarge
    | GT3582R | 8.5:1 forged internals | ARP stuffs | SS oring block & Elring HG | Fully balanced & blueprinted 3.3L S52 |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    stock busa's can run 9's right? but this is a turbo busa, and the supra still held its own, pretty amazing, definitely a highway queen though, good luck using all that power not in a straight line. i honestly didnt think a turbo busa could be beat, but here we see it.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not all turbo Busas are the same, just like anything else. If this Supra ran a 260+MPH-in-the-mile one it would probably be a bit different.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    A turbo busa must be like strapping yourself onto a missile.

Top end big HP cars usually beat bikes.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It is no joke to run a bike like that all out. People that don't ride bikes don't understand. Not only does out take skill, but you must have very large attachments.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge

Top end big HP cars usually beat bikes.
    it all depends on the rider as well. my homie has an R1 and some ppl with an R6 will take him cause he cant hold on to it.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    it all depends on the rider as well. my homie has an R1 and some ppl with an R6 will take him cause he cant hold on to it.
    Lol wow, tell him to sell his bike! Click here to enlarge

I'd say launching a street bike is the hardest thing. Balance between slip/grab wheelie/bog. Rolls are cake though, at least on NA liter bikes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge

I'd say launching a street bike is the hardest thing. Balance between slip/grab wheelie/bog. Rolls are cake though, at least on NA liter bikes.
    i agree so much low end torque onto one tire esp a light ass bike. wow i can only imagine haha
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I agree, racing a bike on paper is easy, but actually doing it on a fast bike is intimidating. You crash your car doing something dumb you're just pissed off about the financial loss you just took. You mess up on your bike doing something dumb and you get some time in the hospital to think about it
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSDD Click here to enlarge
    I agree, racing a bike on paper is easy, but actually doing it on a fast bike is intimidating. You crash your car doing something dumb you're just pissed off about the financial loss you just took. You mess up on your bike doing something dumb and you get some time in the hospital to think about it
    And glass poking out your arm two weeks later that the doctor couldn't dig out......

I've been in one wreck, wearing a shirt, blue-jeans and a helmet. That was enough for me. I have permanent scars, luckily that is all. Next time I ride that hard it will be full protection.

Dirtbikes on the beach are a blast though. My friend did kill his girlfriend on my YZ450F though, at the beach. No helmets, she was in a coma for three days before her body gave up, he had minors cuts and bruises. Click here to enlarge I can't help it though, I still have to ride it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And glass poking out your arm two weeks later that the doctor couldn't dig out......

I've been in one wreck, wearing a shirt, blue-jeans and a helmet. That was enough for me. I have permanent scars, luckily that is all. Next time I ride that hard it will be full protection.

Dirtbikes on the beach are a blast though. My friend did kill his girlfriend on my YZ450F though, at the beach. No helmets, she was in a coma for three days before her body gave up, he had minors cuts and bruises. Click here to enlarge I can't help it though, I still have to ride it.
    Wow sorry to hear about the loss. Thankfully no one close to me has gotten killed but it happens often enough to people I know casually it keeps it plenty real. Glad you're ok btw
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks. I'm glad I was wearing a helmet, I would have been toast. It was front wheel down, toss me, right knee, right arm/shoulder, head SLAM, visor popped off, shoes popped off, then I skid for a while on my side/back all the way past a house or two and intersection into a small gutter. You could see my kneecap. I had blood coming out of my leg, ass and everywhere. My pinkynail and thumbnail on my left hand were gone, and the inside palm of my right hand. There was a chuck of meat missing off of my elbow, it's still missing.

And this was all just from a 70mph crash. The killer was the road, it was insanely UN-SMOOTH, with rocks and chucks of glass stuck into my body. They had to cut pieces of my knee skin off because they couldn't get all the debris out. I would of rather landed on sand-paper.......

As far as my friend, I just felt terrible for him. They had been through some highs and lows, been through some other relationships, but they would always come back to each other. He will never be the same, and it was hard for me to even be there with him helping him cope with everything. Her parents didn't even want us at the funeral, and they wouldn't talk to him after she died in the hospital. The whole thing was a nightmare. All from a low-speed wreck with no other vehicles involved, no rocks or wood or anything to hit, somehow the sand knocked out her brain and gave her internal bleeding and swelling. Click here to enlarge

Anyone who rides a bike, please wear a helmet. It's not cool to die.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'm sorry to hear about his loss, and glad your okay from your accident (sounded rough man).

One of my very close friends passed away on his motorcycle this past year at only 19 years old due to a drunk driver - I still can't come to terms with it, and refuse to even look at my motorcycle anymore.

The streetbike phase got real old real quick for me...so much happened in such a short period of time it just makes me look at my bike in disgust.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    I'm sorry to hear about his loss, and glad your okay from your accident (sounded rough man).

One of my very close friends passed away on his motorcycle this past year at only 19 years old due to a drunk driver - I still can't come to terms with it, and refuse to even look at my motorcycle anymore.

The streetbike phase got real old real quick for me...so much happened in such a short period of time it just makes me look at my bike in disgust.
    My empathies for your loss as well sir. I didn't even think about the times it's not your fault that you can still get hurt (badly) on a bike. My brother in law was actually just hit on his bike while at a stop light a few months ago. The retard that hit him was apparently racing the guy in the lane beside my brother in law. He was trying to time the light and get the jump on the guy, but somehow didn't see bike stopped in his lane. My brother in law survived, but hasn't been able to work for pushing 6 months now.
    Motorcycles are just depressing to think about
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rt turbo Click here to enlarge
    Ive gottin really sick of some of the bikers acting like babies lately. Anytime there is a video of a car beating a bike, there is always the lame comments: "He wasn't full throttle", and "ohh the biker cant drive that bike worth $#@!."

However, story is with this video the bike owner races sport bikes competitively and he said he was "all in" during this race.

Also, the bikers have been sporting the argument that the turbo busa that currently has the mile record at like 26x(something) and no car will ever beat that. In comes the Heffner 1900 hp TT viper that has gone 267 (and not on full power) in Florida. Just wait for Texas mile this year, there will be a new king.... with 4 wheels.
    NO it was a ford gt.... vipers aero sucks. They have yet to get past 230 in a viper

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Is that supra that dude Brad's supra? He had some sick video's back in the day.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

He has a good sense of humor. LOL

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dirtbikes on the beach are a blast though. My friend did kill his girlfriend on my YZ450F though, at the beach. No helmets, she was in a coma for three days before her body gave up, he had minors cuts and bruises. I can't help it though, I still have to ride it.
    That is a horrible story, what happened?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge

This is why I'm scared of getting a bike. It isn't me that I am worried about as much as other people who just don't know how to drive around bikers.

Thing is, I'm in the perfect area to own a bike with so many canyon roads.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I always liked the Brad D videos. Theres always some humor infused.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast