Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    CTS-V sedan , Coupe's butt makes me blind

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    the c63 is nice and all and fast but i cant see spending 60 something for it, would rather get a gtr for that much money

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The M3 is pretty good about this overall, no major squeaks or rattles.

I probably asked already, but how did you like your RS4?
    I think it is a great car, just underpowered. But was solid and very easy to drive fast. This car help restore confidence in my driving and was a great car to learn on. I had STASIS Ohlins suspension, Hotchkis sway bars, and the HRE with 275 ps2's all around thing gripped like a $#@! on sweepers but understeered to much, was too front heavy in the canyons. I actually drove it with no mufflers for a month or so...sounded badass., Then ran Tubi Rumore, and then with ECS H-pipe and was insanely loud! I cant find the videos Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inter1032 Click here to enlarge
    the c63 is nice and all and fast but i cant see spending 60 something for it, would rather get a gtr for that much money
    Im not really a fan of the GTR....great car no doubt...but Im more into a GT3! lol...I prefer RWD, I like to be a hooligan sometimes and mess around. And to really get to the limits of the GTR or even my GT3 on the street it kind of crazy...the speeds i have to go to really be at the limit is fast... To me the fun of a car is not how fast it is or stupid ass lap times that people compare but cant do (this is too funny to me)... The fun is driving the car at the llimit, I have so much fun in my family's Mini Cooper S, It is a blast to drive, the limits are lower but thats what makes it fun and it has tons of feedback. So yeah the GTR is faster but I will be smiling in the C63 for sure Click here to enlarge and thats all that matters to me. Its like old sports cars, old porsches and ferraris would get raped by a C63, there is always going to be newer and faster, but what is more fun is the question?
    Last edited by DD GT3 RD; 01-16-2011 at 05:29 PM.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    I think it is a great car, just underpowered. But was solid and very easy to drive fast. This car help restore confidence in my driving and was a great car to learn on. I had STASIS Ohlins suspension, Hotchkis sway bars, and the HRE with 275 ps2's all around thing gripped like a $#@! on sweepers but understeered to much, was too front heavy in the canyons. I actually drove it with no mufflers for a month or so...sounded badass., Then ran Tubi Rumore, and then with ECS H-pipe and was insanely loud! I cant find the videos
    Well what RS4 content on your car you can dig up, would be great to have you post it.

The main problem with Audi's is exactly as you said, nose heavy and they understeer. They also get a lot of power sapped due to the AWD which hurts motors like the RS4's since you can't turn up the boost to produce more torque. I would really want one SC'd, beautiful car.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I dunno man, just because a few people said it rattles doesnt mean you wont tolerate it. Everyone has a different definition of 'rattles'. For instance, someones change might have shifted around in the cup holder and he could have taken that as a rattle.

My advice, test drive both cars for a LONG time. Find a dealer willing to let you drive the car for like 15-20 minutes and then decide. No one can decide for you, and dont believe opinions, they are just opinions.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    I dunno man, just because a few people said it rattles doesnt mean you wont tolerate it. Everyone has a different definition of 'rattles'. For instance, someones change might have shifted around in the cup holder and he could have taken that as a rattle.

My advice, test drive both cars for a LONG time. Find a dealer willing to let you drive the car for like 15-20 minutes and then decide. No one can decide for you, and dont believe opinions, they are just opinions.

I hear you....but there were so many people saying it rattles and I cant stand that. Plus I put a deposit on the C63 yesterday. I would love a CTS-V too, but if it started rattling I would punch myself. I trust the mercedes brand, so I feel like I made the right decision.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I hear you....but there were so many people saying it rattles and I cant stand that. Plus I put a deposit on the C63 yesterday. I would love a CTS-V too, but if it started rattling I would punch myself. I trust the mercedes brand, so I feel like I made the right decision.
    But you haven't even driven the CTS-V coupe, right?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GT3 Click here to enlarge
    But you haven't even driven the CTS-V coupe, right?
    I test drove 2 coupes....stick and auto
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I test drove 2 coupes....stick and auto
    Did they rattle? How may miles on each? Either way, as long as you did test drive them, I guess you made the right decision then...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GT3 Click here to enlarge
    Did they rattle? How may miles on each? Either way, as long as you did test drive them, I guess you made the right decision then...
    2 brand new ones....no used ones around, at least that I saw. But I post earlier in the thread a link to the caddilac forum a thread cattle "my car sounds like a pirate ship" most on there are saying to expect it, that their cars rattle. A couple say they dont have any. I hate rattling, when I had earlier convertibles it drove me nuts.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh well, the C63 is a badass car. Have fun with it and get yourself an MHP tune first thing when you get it!
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12