Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 205
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    120
    Rep Points
    67.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Sticky and Beowoulf, this thread is getting out of hand and I moved it to Off Topic so you can continue. This is not helping either forum.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted325is Click here to enlarge
    I was banned for a week for calling out divexxtreme. I did receive infraction points for calling out Taza and Race MX-M3 twice. BTW, I am not anti-HPF. I just think they sell an inferior product.
    Hmmm, have you even seen an HPF kit in person?

    With all honesty I believe you have a mental issue. In many forums, in every post, all your goal is to stir up trouble and get people fired up, you say whatever that might be at the time to get a rise.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Beowoulf Click here to enlarge
    Wow, what an e-thug. Perhaps your parents shouldn't have indulged you so much. Always getting what you want doesn't work in the real world, only with mommy and daddy. Why don't you go ahead and ban me, it might make you feel better. If that's not enough, you can ask mommy and daddy to buy you M3Forum for your birthday, so you can also ban me there.
    Why are you always the first to stoop to personal attacks. Aren't you an adult? Do you have any class bro? It's one thing to have an internet debate, argument, or feud, but you take it to a very immature and childish level each and every time.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    We saw your ethics on display when you thanked your members for their support all these years by telling them to GTFO. We saw your ethics when you deleted any posts criticizing VF when Mspired was hung out and left to dry by them when they blew his motor. We saw your ethics when you then deleted the thread to protect VF. We saw your ethics when you deliberately kept HPF off the forum in order to keep your fees from VF. We saw your ethics when certain sponsors were accepted in exchange for free tunes for staff members Click here to enlarge We saw your ethics when you participated in making personal attacks on members. We have seen enough.

    So, what else you got? Have you made a big enough fool out of yourself yet? If not, why did you feel the need to delete the thread where you were telling everyone to go F themselves? Don't worry, I'll show you how to properly run a forum. Now move aside, BimmerBoost is coming through, whether you like it or not.
    Very well said!

    Beowoulf, why don't you practice what you preach. You will ban someone for calling them a bug or a troll, or you will ban someone for extremely mellow attacks, yet you post up threads telling people to F off with offensive pictures? Or how about getting extremely personal and posting pictures of me off of my personal myspace?

    I think it's very clear the root of the problem over there on M3F, and I hope it is dealt with without restraint.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Beowoulf Click here to enlarge
    You guys seem to be very level headed so could you talk to sticky and ask him to stop spamming our forum? I know he owns this site but his continued attempts to promote this site and bash ESS are not in line with what I read below.

    Sticky, I know you are pissed at ESS and want to pay back Gintani but shouldn't you be more concerned with studying. I was talking to Tom Bost and he said you are slacking.

    Btw, you might want to fix all the bugs in your coding, it is very annoying.
    Bro, I've made it clear I'm not a fan of attacking other forums via another forum, however I do understand some of the frustration from enthusiasts. I also think it's unacceptable to create multiple user names if you are banned. Let me be clear as well I do not believe that you are bought by VF, I do not believe that Nik asked you to ban people, I agree there is some bold accusations being made, and it's unfortunate. I don't agree with all the decisions M3forum has made either, but that's tough, it's your forum your rules and I've always enjoyed participating there for the most part, and will continue to do so, although I do miss my old friend Divexxtreme's presence there.

    I'd like to say another thing here that needs to be said. It seems at times that there is this general belief that a company is judged by who buys their kits and how that customer conducts himself on the forums, unfortunately I think some of the moderator's actions are based a lot on that, I disagree the two are completely independent of each other.

    You mentioned Gintani, as if they have some kind of part in this drama, they have nothing to do with this IMHO, you accusing them of that is no different from someone accusing you of banning people because Nik from VF told you too, from what I've seen all Gintani is attempting to do is build quality parts/ kits for BMW's, and in the process are making a lot of people happy. Iv'e never seen a negative statement posted from them toward another vendor, not even ESS whom you seem to think they are taking aim at in collusion with Sticky, each individual should be responsible for what they say, not the company for which kit they run, that applies here bigtime.

    Over the last few years on the forums I have seen an ESS employee make outrageous claims toward just about every E46 FI tuner, claiming GIAC is running stock software on a kit with no proof, only because he says so and it has stuck, some actually believe that fairy tale, there's more, he's claimed that AA's tuning is basically garbage, worse than GIAC's, which he claimed was stock at the time, lol, that HPF cars are on borrowed time, etc. The owners of ESS never once apologized for those statements that this then and now current employee stated.

    When Roman came in I thought that nonsense was done, I was excited about their E92 kit, I think they did a fantastic job, AJ seems to be a great tuner, although I'm curious why currently they still don't have a Stage 2 Vortech E46 kit, regardless I was very impressed. Roman has been a great spokesman for them, he's articulate, excited about the projects, etc., however just recently ESS IMHO was up to their old "scare tactics" claiming that Powerchip software is dangerous and inferring that your motor is in danger if you run it, they claimed that with ZERO proof, yet PC said nothing of the sort toward them, seeing this once again from ESS makes me look beyond how impressive their kit is.

    I hope their scare tactics don't stick as much this time as they did last time and they let their product do the talking, cause it appears to be solid. I've been very impressed with Biglare's Vbox times as well, I just hope he's not afraid now to post over here, lol, because he's certainly welcome as his car has done all the talking, I like that.Click here to enlarge
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,170
    Rep Points
    31,308.9
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Bro, I've made it clear I'm not a fan of attacking other forums via another forum, however I do understand some of the frustration from enthusiasts. I also think it's unacceptable to create multiple user names if you are banned. Let me be clear as well I do not believe that you are bought by VF, I do not believe that Nik asked you to ban people, I agree there is some bold accusations being made, and it's unfortunate. I don't agree with all the decisions M3forum has made either, but that's tough, it's your forum your rules and I've always enjoyed participating there for the most part, and will continue to do so, although I do miss my old friend Divexxtreme's presence there.

    I'd like to say another thing here that needs to be said. It seems at times that there is this general belief that a company is judged by who buys their kits and how that customer conducts himself on the forums, unfortunately I think some of the moderator's actions are based a lot on that, I disagree the two are completely independent of each other.

    You mentioned Gintani, as if they have some kind of part in this drama, they have nothing to do with this IMHO, you accusing them of that is no different from someone accusing you of banning people because Nik from VF told you too, from what I've seen all Gintani is attempting to do is build quality parts/ kits for BMW's, and in the process are making a lot of people happy. Iv'e never seen a negative statement posted from them toward another vendor, not even ESS whom you seem to think they are taking aim at in collusion with Sticky, each individual should be responsible for what they say, not the company for which kit they run, that applies here bigtime.

    Over the last few years on the forums I have seen an ESS employee make outrageous claims toward just about every E46 FI tuner, claiming GIAC is running stock software on a kit with no proof, only because he says so and it has stuck, some actually believe that fairy tale, there's more, he's claimed that AA's tuning is basically garbage, worse than GIAC's, which he claimed was stock at the time, lol, that HPF cars are on borrowed time, etc. The owners of ESS never once apologized for those statements that this then and now current employee stated.

    When Roman came in I thought that nonsense was done, I was excited about their E92 kit, I think they did a fantastic job, AJ seems to be a great tuner, although I'm curious why currently they still don't have a Stage 2 Vortech E46 kit, regardless I was very impressed. Roman has been a great spokesman for them, he's articulate, excited about the projects, etc., however just recently ESS IMHO was up to their old "scare tactics" claiming that Powerchip software is dangerous and inferring that your motor is in danger if you run it, they claimed that with ZERO proof, yet PC said nothing of the sort toward them, seeing this once again from ESS makes me look beyond how impressive their kit is.

    I hope their scare tactics don't stick as much this time as they did last time and they let their product do the talking, cause it appears to be solid. I've been very impressed with Biglare's Vbox times as well, I just hope he's not afraid now to post over here, lol, because he's certainly welcome as his car has done all the talking, I like that.Click here to enlarge
    AJ is very good man... and ESS makes some great stuff but there are some legitimate questions being asked.

    I was in the market for ESS at one point, and I am sure you were or may even be. I may be picking up another car shortly and I would consider ESS products for it, however, no one has yet explained the dyno issues I have raised which are LEGITIMATE, on topic, questions. They are not spam or insults, they are real questions about data.

    However, you highlight some things that are important.

    I have also been about as toned down as I can be while still being me in this thread.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Very well put and written Drew!

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Sorry about that. I tried to be civil and ask that he stop his spamfest but as usual he jumped down my throat. I have no intention of being on this forum. I just came here to ask that he stop his antics.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by st06m3 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky and Beowoulf, this thread is getting out of hand and I moved it to Off Topic so you can continue. This is not helping either forum.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Wow just saw this..

    Did you guys see the M3forum posse make a humorous thread on E46 and rapidly post before it got locked. What a childish display of actions.

    Bewoulf you are one funny dude. So my temp ban turned into permanent now huh? Lol, you are too funny. You're gonna ban a member that has been there longer then all your new butt kissers that contribute nothing to your forum. Has Bug even received 1 infraction for all the attacks he has done towards me? I sure have... Did you perma ban me because you are taking things personal on another board. You think your being fair or just an ass at this point? Shows your true character.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Beowoulf Click here to enlarge
    Sorry about that. I tried to be civil and ask that he stop his spamfest but as usual he jumped down my throat. I have no intention of being on this forum. I just came here to ask that he stop his antics.
    STFU and GTFO

    lol

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,170
    Rep Points
    31,308.9
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Beowoulf Click here to enlarge
    Sorry about that. I tried to be civil and ask that he stop his spamfest but as usual he jumped down my throat. I have no intention of being on this forum. I just came here to ask that he stop his antics.
    I think everyone wants you to stop yours.

    Spamfest? Man, people are posting links to content they read and you call that spam? Good luck with your banfest.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Beowoulf Click here to enlarge
    Sorry about that. I tried to be civil and ask that he stop his spamfest but as usual he jumped down my throat. I have no intention of being on this forum. I just came here to ask that he stop his antics.
    That's it? Just like a child, when the heat gets too much, he flees to his room refuses to speak.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,170
    Rep Points
    31,308.9
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Wow just saw this..

    Did you guys see the M3forum posse make a humorous thread on E46 and rapidly post before it got locked. What a childish display of actions.

    Bewoulf you are one funny dude. So my temp ban turned into permanent now huh? Lol, you are too funny. You're gonna ban a member that has been there longer then all your new butt kissers that contribute nothing to your forum. Has Bug even received 1 infraction for all the attacks he has done towards me? I sure have... Did you perma ban me because you are taking things personal on another board. You think your being fair or just an ass at this point? Shows your true character.
    You raise an interesting point in your own way... what is with M3forum valuing OT more than actual M3 content? Why dose he have his little OT posse of nobody's who don't even have the cars the site is about?

    And yet, if you do have the car and mod it they hate on it and that is ok? I just don't get it but I don't even really care. They can do whatever they want, I thank him for his help in making me realize why we are here in the first place.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You raise an interesting point in your own way... what is with M3forum valuing OT more than actual M3 content? Why dose he have his little OT posse of nobody's who don't even have the cars the site is about?

    And yet, if you do have the car and mod it they hate on it and that is ok? I just don't get it but I don't even really care. They can do whatever they want, I thank him for his help in making me realize why we are here in the first place.
    The FI forum there was been on a very downhill path which finally has ended. There was great info there before with some of us SC guys starting the HP wars for the S54. There wasnt much drama, no trolls posting with useless comments etc... Just plain good info!

    Now there are members that simply just attack, for example call my car ruined and useless. Im more upset that a good place has become such a useless place now. I dont even care much about the whole VF thing anymore. The reason for moderators is to keep the forum in good shape which obviously they couldnt, they made it worse.

    M3F had better FI info then E46F, but that changed. The unfair banning of members led them to this path. Guys that dont even have FI nor care to ever have FI post there attacking members with negative comments. Whats the purpose of that? Instead of moderating that, they ban the guys that are being attacked. Funny stuff really..

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Shut up little boy. This doesn't concern you.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    STFU and GTFO

    lol

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Beowoulf Click here to enlarge
    Shut up little boy. This doesn't concern you.
    Sorry old man. 65 years old and you're e thugging lmao. Click here to enlarge

    Maybe i will come get my teeth checked at your office someday. Click here to enlarge

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,170
    Rep Points
    31,308.9
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    STFU and GTFO

    lol
    Funny, too bad some people won't know what you are referencing Click here to enlarge

    Did anyone save that page? Let me see if Google Cached it.

    Indeed, Google did cache it LOL: http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache...&ct=clnk&gl=us

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Damn, the server timed me out and I lost my reply.

    I wish there were more members like you in the F/I community but unfortunately it seems to be filled with kids with a chip on their shoulder and a silver spoon in their mouth. You are a class act so I'm a little confused as to why you are invloved with Joseph on this board.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Bro, I've made it clear I'm not a fan of attacking other forums via another forum, however I do understand some of the frustration from enthusiasts. I also think it's unacceptable to create multiple user names if you are banned. Let me be clear as well I do not believe that you are bought by VF, I do not believe that Nik asked you to ban people, I agree there is some bold accusations being made, and it's unfortunate. I don't agree with all the decisions M3forum has made either, but that's tough, it's your forum your rules and I've always enjoyed participating there for the most part, and will continue to do so, although I do miss my old friend Divexxtreme's presence there.

    I'd like to say another thing here that needs to be said. It seems at times that there is this general belief that a company is judged by who buys their kits and how that customer conducts himself on the forums, unfortunately I think some of the moderator's actions are based a lot on that, I disagree the two are completely independent of each other.

    You mentioned Gintani, as if they have some kind of part in this drama, they have nothing to do with this IMHO, you accusing them of that is no different from someone accusing you of banning people because Nik from VF told you too, from what I've seen all Gintani is attempting to do is build quality parts/ kits for BMW's, and in the process are making a lot of people happy. Iv'e never seen a negative statement posted from them toward another vendor, not even ESS whom you seem to think they are taking aim at in collusion with Sticky, each individual should be responsible for what they say, not the company for which kit they run, that applies here bigtime.

    Over the last few years on the forums I have seen an ESS employee make outrageous claims toward just about every E46 FI tuner, claiming GIAC is running stock software on a kit with no proof, only because he says so and it has stuck, some actually believe that fairy tale, there's more, he's claimed that AA's tuning is basically garbage, worse than GIAC's, which he claimed was stock at the time, lol, that HPF cars are on borrowed time, etc. The owners of ESS never once apologized for those statements that this then and now current employee stated.

    When Roman came in I thought that nonsense was done, I was excited about their E92 kit, I think they did a fantastic job, AJ seems to be a great tuner, although I'm curious why currently they still don't have a Stage 2 Vortech E46 kit, regardless I was very impressed. Roman has been a great spokesman for them, he's articulate, excited about the projects, etc., however just recently ESS IMHO was up to their old "scare tactics" claiming that Powerchip software is dangerous and inferring that your motor is in danger if you run it, they claimed that with ZERO proof, yet PC said nothing of the sort toward them, seeing this once again from ESS makes me look beyond how impressive their kit is.

    I hope their scare tactics don't stick as much this time as they did last time and they let their product do the talking, cause it appears to be solid. I've been very impressed with Biglare's Vbox times as well, I just hope he's not afraid now to post over here, lol, because he's certainly welcome as his car has done all the talking, I like that.Click here to enlarge

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Wait, don't Dentist have one of the highest suicide rates out of any occupation? Depression leading to anger? It all makes sense now!

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,170
    Rep Points
    31,308.9
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Beowoulf Click here to enlarge
    Damn, the server timed me out and I lost my reply.

    I wish there were more members like you in the F/I community but unfortunately it seems to be filled with kids with a chip on their shoulder and a silver spoon in their mouth. You are a class act so I'm a little confused as to why you are invloved with Joseph on this board.
    Has the thought crossed your mind Beo that not everyone has your personal problems and desire to make personal attacks? You specifically hold grudges and make things personal, abusing your authority. You don't deserve to have it.

    Drew is here because like me, he enjoys modding his M3 and getting results with it. We have both posted more results and done more in regard to M3's than you ever have or ever will. The question really is, why are you in charge of M3forum?

    Look at how many people are here already. Look at how the forum is built around enthusiasts and their cars, not off topic. What is with you and going onto other forums and insulting people not happy with you?

    Drew is in charge of moderation specifically BECAUSE he is a class act. You could learn a thing or two from him. I knew from the beginning Drew was the right person to have, don't get mad because I had the foresight to select proper moderators. If you want any tips, PM me and I can help you. It should tell you something when you come onto this forum and specifically see that the moderators are the right people to have in charge, has anyone done that regarding your mods on M3forum?

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Wait, don't Dentist have one of the highest suicide rates out of any occupation? Depressions leading to anger? It all makes sense now!
    No the highest rate is for kids that modify their cars with more HP than they can handle with money from their parents accounts or on credit that they can't afford to pay back. That should cover most of you guys.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I've just started making personal attacks while I have watched most of you drag my name through the mud for years. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Has the thought crossed your mind Beo that not everyone has your personal problems and desire to make personal attacks? You specifically hold grudges and make things personal, abusing your authority. You don't deserve to have it.

    Drew is here because like me, he enjoys modding his M3 and getting results with it. We have both posted more results and done more in regard to M3's than you ever have or ever will. The question really is, why are you in charge of M3forum?

    Look at how many people are here already. Look at how the forum is built around enthusiasts and their cars, not off topic. What is with you and going onto other forums and insulting people not happy with you?

    Drew is in charge of moderation specifically BECAUSE he is a class act. You could learn a thing or two from him.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Beowoulf Click here to enlarge
    No the highest rate is for kids that modify their cars with more HP than they can handle with money from their parents accounts or on credit that they can't afford to pay back. That should cover most of you guys.

    LMAO poor old man... You dont know anything..

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    It's interesting how you can reply to the insults and such, but not to all the facts in the more serious threads above.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,170
    Rep Points
    31,308.9
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Beowoulf Click here to enlarge
    I've just started making personal attacks while I have watched most of you drag my name through the mud for years. I've got a lot of catching up to do.
    To whom are you referring? Because I know it wasn't me because I never even posted on m3forum leaving my account dormant from the time I created it until last year, which you mentioned in a PM.

    As a matter of fact, I pm'd you several times expressing concern over your moderators only for you to never even bother to take it into account. I was always courteous and respectful to you, only for you to spit in my face and make personal attacks.

    I don't really care, we have our own place and we don't need or want anything to do with M3forum so....

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    You guys don't want facts, you just want somebody to agree with your interpertation of the facts. The facts are there for everybody to see, if they haven't already made up their mind.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    It's interesting how you can reply to the insults and such, but not to all the facts in the more serious threads above.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,170
    Rep Points
    31,308.9
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Beowoulf Click here to enlarge
    No the highest rate is for kids that modify their cars with more HP than they can handle with money from their parents accounts or on credit that they can't afford to pay back. That should cover most of you guys.
    Why do you even make these assumptions? Based on what?

    You came in with several false claims already. I don't know who has paid or what they have paid nor do I care, we are here to talk about the cars. You are more interested in attacking the person proud of their vehicles.

    You have been doing it for so long you have forgotten M3forum is a car site and not a place for OT haters.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •