Close

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted325is Click here to enlarge
    All of my grandparents are deceased you fool. Too bad my SUV outclasses and outperforms yours along with my toy e36M3s vs your broken e46.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...nai1/22710.jpg
    Ok so you own a house with rocking chairs and 8+ cars all by yourself? Good job. You buy all yours used or new?

I kind of prefer my range rover over apparently your cayenne. I also rather have my m3 opposed to 5 of apparently your other cars. But thanks for your opinion.

Btw how much power does your bmw's make? Any 60-130 times?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Ok so you own a house with rocking chairs and 8+ cars all by yourself? Good job. You buy all yours used or new?

I kind of prefer my range rover over apparently your cayenne. I also rather have my m3 opposed to 5 of apparently your other cars. But thanks for your opinion.
    Are you serious? A Cayenne Turbo S vs your POS Range Rover? Range Rovers are known to be so utterly unreliable that their looks aren't even worth the hassle. What was the MSRP on your rover? Your M3 doesn't even run. I have two street legal turbo M3s and track toy 35R 325is. You are just a grunt who inherited a family business.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

so much anger and hate lol
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tag824 Click here to enlarge
    guess i lost all my rep's... later bro's

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted325is Click here to enlarge
    Are you serious? A Cayenne Turbo S vs your POS Range Rover? Range Rovers are known to be so utterly unreliable that their looks aren't even worth the hassle. What was the MSRP on your rover? Your M3 doesn't even run. I have two street legal turbo M3s and track toy 35R 325is. You are just a grunt who inherited a family business.
    Look stop talking about your dads cayenne allright. I could easily buy a cayenne but I chose a rr with a body kit bc it simply looks insane and will do what I want for a dd. I paid for it brand new (90k) unlike you $#@!. My m3 runs way more then your pos slow ass cars. Can't believe your even comparing your turd to my car. What's your car worth like 5k? My daily worn watch can buy 5 of your pos's.

Poor kid lost his job (I can post that post here) and can't even afford a vbox. Again fail my business has nothing to do with my parents dumb little $#@!.

Get a life $#@!.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This thread has used up its usefulness and there are too many personal attacks. Thread is closed.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789