Close

Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2184 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Not even close.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    John I 100% won, they did not cut Colin, his contract is now Guaranteed. If they trade him they trade him, that as zero to do with the bet. Joe, I will be cancelling my autopay for the next 3 months to cover my winnings. I will reinstate it after that. Thanks for playing champ!
    Vargas Turbocharger Technologies
    N54 1/2Mile World Record: 170.49MPH
    N55 World Record: 11.4 ET / 123MPH(AT) - 11.7ET / 122.7MPH(MT)
    N54 Stock Frame (100% E85) World Record: 699WHP / 714WTQ
    N54 Twin Turbo World Record: 847WHP/ 761WTQ
    N54 (ACN 91 octane only) World Record: 585WHP / 537WTQ
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge Website - Email
    #VTTDOMINATION #VTT #VARGASTURBO #VTTBOUNTY

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2184 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tony@VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Joe, I will be cancelling my autopay for the next 3 months to cover my winnings. I will reinstate it after that. Thanks for playing champ!
    If you think I will allow you to do that you're dreaming.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2184 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tony@VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    If they trade him they trade him, that as zero to do with the bet
    You should probably look over that bet again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Clearly i'm biased but NEP has had an under-the-radar awesome off-season. They've added several valuable pieces at the right price; have filled depth needs with quality veterans; added valuable draft capital with a high-upside player (Cooper); acquired a top 7 TE in the league; and are now in great cap shape to work on extensions for Hightower and Collins.

Beauty.
    E88 N54 w stuff
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2184 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    They added Terrance Knighton but is he going to really fill that Wilfork role? Regardless, Wilfork is clearly done from what I saw in Houston.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    They added Terrance Knighton but is he going to really fill that Wilfork role? Regardless, Wilfork is clearly done from what I saw in Houston.
    Knighton i'm not even that high on. But in his case it's not about meeting peak Vince Wilfork's level of play; to your point that's a very high level. That doesn't preclude him from playing well at a very similar technique, which is aligned directly over the center as a 0 technique nose.

With Knighton and Branch in a rotation at the nose shade, and Malcom Brown and Dom Easley in a rotation at the 3 technique (outside shade of the guard) - that's a nasty interior group.
    E88 N54 w stuff
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2184 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135pats Click here to enlarge
    Knighton i'm not even that high on. But in his case it's not about meeting peak Vince Wilfork's level of play; to your point that's a very high level. That doesn't preclude him from playing well at a very similar technique, which is aligned directly over the center as a 0 technique nose.

With Knighton and Branch in a rotation at the nose shade, and Malcom Brown and Dom Easley in a rotation at the 3 technique (outside shade of the guard) - that's a nasty interior group.
    Sounds like it.

So what did they do about their defensive back situation?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sounds like it.

So what did they do about their defensive back situation?
    Give it a few weeks Click here to enlarge
    E88 N54 w stuff
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sea.. Hawks..?

Click here to enlarge Cant wait to kick all your asses this year.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2184 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No way in hell kaep takes a 5 mil pay decrease. He will sit on the bench for + 5mil

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2184 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Legionofboom Click here to enlarge
    No way in hell kaep takes a 5 mil pay decrease. He will sit on the bench for + 5mil
    What they'll probably do is have the Niners split the difference or something along those lines.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What they'll probably do is have the Niners split the difference or something along those lines.
    So you think the niners will pay to trade him Click here to enlargeThat makes 0 sense, even if he doesn't play/start, for 5 million he's the best backup in the NFL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2184 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Legionofboom Click here to enlarge
    So you think the niners will pay to trade him Click here to enlargeThat makes 0 sense, even if he doesn't play/start, for 5 million he's the best backup in the NFL
    I'm not saying that is what they will do I'm saying that is what the Broncos want.

The draft is still a ways away. For all we know the Broncos will draft a QB and so will the Niners.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2184 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Love it:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Had someone try and argue that Elliott is the better prospect than Gurley was last year.

Just about had a heart attack from laughing so hard. Farcical.
    E88 N54 w stuff
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2184 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Moritz Boehringer 6.035 227
    WR Schwabisch Hall

Positives:

Outstanding, rare constellation of H/W/S. Looks the part on the hoof and then some, v impressive physically. Thickly built, lean frame which is more than ready for NFL contact. V good length and overall proportions. Immediate gas off the LOS and into the stem of his route. Devours cushion and stacks CBs in an instant on vertical routes. Legitimate 4.4 speed to all areas of the field, sustains long speed and shows ability to separate late in the route. Fluid, sudden mover for a player of his size. Flashes ability to sink his hips and explode out of the route stem on in and out breaking route concepts. Flashes a well above average catch radius and has shown ability to climb the ladder to snare errant passes. Outstanding leaping ability; can play above the rim. In the few instances where he faced press, was able to get into his route with ease due to his strength and overall athleticism. Checks about every box there is from a talent perspective. Competitive, eager learner. Offers tantalizing potential as a ST gunner or return man.

Negatives:

Extremely raw; akin to a high school level of experience. Didn't play Football until he was nearly 18. Wildly inconsistent as a technician. Routes are often arbitrary, routinely plants off the incorrect foot, does not show a strong understanding of route leverage and body lean. Beats amateur-level defensive backs with tremendous athleticism and not much else. Was playing a fundamentally different game in Germany relative to his competition. Route tree was v limited; most yards came on tunnel screens or obvious vertical concepts. At times appears uncomfortable catching the football. Speaks fluent english but culture barrier shouldn't be swept under the rug.

What an interesting prospect. Saw him at the FAU pro day and was blown away by his physical tools. He's ridiculously raw, the jump in competition is going to be jarring for him. But his talent and athletic ability is rare. I think the Jeff Janis comp is valid, despite it being a bit lazy.
    E88 N54 w stuff
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I still love seeing these!

I may have missed it but did you do one for Myles Jack? I know he's a big name in the draft and you don't usually do them because they're so overdone by the media, but I enjoy getting your take. Also curious to your thoughts on Hackenberg. I have mixed feelings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Fr3nch Click here to enlarge
    I still love seeing these!

I may have missed it but did you do one for Myles Jack? I know he's a big name in the draft and you don't usually do them because they're so overdone by the media, but I enjoy getting your take. Also curious to your thoughts on Hackenberg. I have mixed feelings
    I can write up something on Jack; personally haven't scouted him but know his game well enough to feel informed.

Hackenberg I know plenty about. Can pass along most of that too.

Glad to know it's enjoyed/read!
    E88 N54 w stuff
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Myles Jack - 6.01 240
    WLB UCLA

Positives:

A lot of them. Explosive, sudden athlete. Excellent COD in short space; not easily out angled to the perimeter. Runs and carries his weight like a skill player, just a v good overall athlete. Flashes ability to uncoil from his hips and strike with force. Aggressive, active player; leaps off the tape. Shows good overall awareness and diagnostic skills. Finds the football. Fluid and comfortable in coverage; rare ability to cover vertically down the seam. Can carry collegiate slot receivers at times. Excellent and dogged in pursuit off the back side, refuses to be kept out of the action even if the play is going away from him. A day 1 starting weak side player in a 43. Tremendous upside. Surprisingly lithe and twitchy as an edge rusher, though that is not his strength. Clean prospect off the field, comes well-regarded.

Negatives:

Does not have ideal frame for an off the ball linebacker. Thin overall composition particularly below the waste. Likely will have an adjustment period to the size and power of NFL game. Short armed and could get locked out in his run fits; though at NCAA level shows consistent ability to shed blocks. Potentially scheme-limited; though I think that is overblown. Good production, but does not match his outstanding athletic tools. Should have absolutely dominated snap to snap. Unsure if he'll be able to consistently fill his run fits vs gap/power concepts if a blocker gets his hands on him early.

Honestly, there's not much to dislike with him. A bit small but he can really strike, so it doesn't worry me as it would with someone like Darron Lee. A surefire top 10 pick just based on ability and ceiling.
    E88 N54 w stuff
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh my gosh Bill why did you do that......UGH.
    E88 N54 w stuff
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2184 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135pats Click here to enlarge
    Oh my gosh Bill why did you do that......UGH.
    Easley? I don't get it.

Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast