Close

Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No

    1M Coupe in White

    Here is a shot of it in white:

    Click here to enlarge
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Here we go, higher res:

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,439
    Rep Points
    2,602.0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    the last 2 img's aren't working.

    It would look a lot better if it wasn't next to an M3 Click here to enlarge

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    the last 2 img's aren't working.
    Refresh
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,439
    Rep Points
    2,602.0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Refresh
    It looks much better without the M3 next to it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,053
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I also think it looks better in Blue (hopefully we get) and Black.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,439
    Rep Points
    2,602.0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    this thing would be great if it had a serious M motor.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,190
    Rep Points
    6,728.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I thought it only comes in 3 colors, that orange in the original shoots, black and white.
    And probably BMW individual, for a hefty price.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,053
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I'm really, really trying to decide whether to go M3 control arms/coil-overs, Wavetrac LSD, iCarbon lip and trunk spoiler with black Apex wheels on my white 135i, or just buy a 1M and transfer my DCI and JB4 over.......

    Honest opinions would really help me out guys!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,439
    Rep Points
    2,602.0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I don't think it's worth it to buy a new M1.

    I meant 1M
    Last edited by e92; 01-03-2011 at 10:59 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,190
    Rep Points
    6,728.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    I'm really, really trying to decide whether to go M3 control arms/coil-overs, Wavetrac LSD, iCarbon lip and trunk spoiler with black Apex wheels on my white 135i, or just buy a 1M and transfer my DCI and JB4 over.......

    Honest opinions would really help me out guys!
    If that's your dilemma I'd go for the 1M.
    The traction, suspension is standard where you can only get with the 135i after a lot of work, which is all money down the drain...
    And because of the N54 you can take the engine mods with you.
    The wider wheelarches leave a lot more room for wider rubber a s well...
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,053
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    If that's your dilemma I'd go for the 1M.
    The traction, suspension is standard where you can only get with the 135i after a lot of work, which is all money down the drain...
    And because of the N54 you can take the engine mods with you.
    The wider wheelarches leave a lot more room for wider rubber a s well...
    True, but sometimes I look at it and it has some awkwardness that the 135i doesn't seem to have......

    I bought my car new too (ordered), so I'm not going to do it unless the dealership gives me a good trade-in price.

    The dealership in Corpus is super LAME! I talked to the head guy there and he said there was no interest in getting a 1M, and one of the only manual cars they have sold recently was to me, a year ago.....

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,190
    Rep Points
    6,728.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    True, but sometimes I look at it and it has some awkwardness that the 135i doesn't seem to have......

    I bought my car new too (ordered), so I'm not going to do it unless the dealership gives me a good trade-in price.

    The dealership in Corpus is super LAME! I talked to the head guy there and he said there was no interest in getting a 1M, and one of the only manual cars they have sold recently was to me, a year ago.....
    Mmm, this is mostly about money.
    If you're trading a less than 1 year old car you're gonna lose a lot of money no matter how long you talk to the dealer, unless you find someone who will buy it from you without the dealer involved and offers good money for it. But 20% off new is not unusual.
    And , and I have one myself so I look at it every day, the 1 looks a bit awkward to begin with, compared to a 3. It's always gonna be awkward. The 1M just looks more muscular.
    The colorsceme is just more limited.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,053
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I wish I could see an iCarbon type lip and trunk spoiler, but on the 1M.....

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,190
    Rep Points
    6,728.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    I wish I could see an iCarbon type lip and trunk spoiler, but on the 1M.....
    I don't think they exist yet. The trunklip on the 1M is allready bigger than on the 135i, and there are as of yet no performance upgrades released by BMW for the 1M...
    I could photoshop them for you, but you would not be able to get them anywhere...
    So that would just be a mind$#@!.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,053
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    I don't think they exist yet. The trunklip on the 1M is allready bigger than on the 135i, and there are as of yet no performance upgrades released by BMW for the 1M...
    I could photoshop them for you, but you would not be able to get them anywhere...
    So that would just be a mind$#@!.
    Oh, were you the one that made those badass 1M convertible renders? If you could, that would be awesome! Maybe it will inspire iCarbon to be ready. Click here to enlarge

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,190
    Rep Points
    6,728.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Oh, were you the one that made those badass 1M convertible renders? If you could, that would be awesome! Maybe it will inspire iCarbon to be ready. Click here to enlarge
    Nope that was not me.
    But the front would look a bit like this
    Click here to enlarge
    I personally think it does not bring anything extra to the design.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,053
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I think it would fill the bottom quite nicely and get rid of the "gaping mouth look". It works very well on the 135i in my opinion. I think it would look a bit different than that picture, but thanks for the quick photoshop anyway!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    I'm really, really trying to decide whether to go M3 control arms/coil-overs, Wavetrac LSD, iCarbon lip and trunk spoiler with black Apex wheels on my white 135i, or just buy a 1M and transfer my DCI and JB4 over.......

    Honest opinions would really help me out guys!
    Just go for the 1M at that point. At least it will be "fresh" kind of...
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    18
    Rep Points
    14.6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    The white looks pretty nice.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -257.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    i say go for 1M ,atleast It carries M name
    I think it will look better in black , no picture with black?

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,190
    Rep Points
    6,728.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Sure there are
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -257.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Yeah , much better
    Thanks

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •