Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Birds are very sensitive animals to changes in air pressure, temperature, levels of other gases, winds etc... Maybe they got sick, birds get sick too, and if they get weak during flight they plummit... Its entirely possible this flock may have caught some bird disease.

OR,

An alien race is beginning their territorial extinction of the human race, beginning by killing large groups of flying animals just to test their weapons on.

Yeah but a whole entire flock on the same day NO WAY

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    this 2012 end of the world bull is stupid.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yukohama Click here to enlarge
    this 2012 end of the world bull is stupid.
    well, we shall see now wont we.. i didnt believe any of the other crap, but there is a lot of evidence and things happening already..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Z-day is upon us!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    well, we shall see now wont we.. i didnt believe any of the other crap, but there is a lot of evidence and things happening already..
    ya we will, but im not gonna like stockpile food and stuff for the end of the world... what happened to the Y2K computer virus then?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ya we will, but im not gonna like stockpile food and stuff for the end of the world... what happened to the Y2K computer virus then?
    Y2k was retarded. I bet smart programmers were laughing their asses off.......

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    im gonna track down the video/documentary i saw that lays all this out.. kinda hard to argue when what he said, was/is/did happen already now

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    im gonna track down the video/documentary i saw that lays all this out.. kinda hard to argue when what he said, was/is/did happen already now
    Please do! I'm really curious now. In 2012 I'm going to go completely crazy and do a bunch of $#@! I've wanted to do before I die, like fly a kite.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Now, as estimated 100,000 fish are dead, about 125 miles from where these birds died: http://cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2011...sh.deaths.katv

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Let me know when there's 100,000 dead cats. I hate cats.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    List of all the things that have been dying.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1308605/pg1

It's insanely retarded to say the bird died from fireworks. Why didn't it happen all the other years? Why were the birds falling in random areas that had no obstacles? I don't even know about the fish yet, but there are literally hundreds of tons of them dead.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    All this talk reminds me of bird jokes:

Why does a chicken coop have only 2 doors? If it had 4 it would be a sedan.

Two vultures were in the desert eating a dead clown. The first vulture asks the second vulture: "Does this taste funny to you?"

I understand that a crow has one less pinion feather than a raven. Therefore how do you tell a crow from a raven? It's a matter of opinion.

What do you get when you run over a bird with your lawnmower? Shredded Tweet!

Did you ever notice that when ducks migrate in their Vee formation, one side of the line is longer than the other? Know why that is? There's more ducks in it.

A Frenchman walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender asks, "Where did you get that thing?" The parrot replies, "In France, there are millions of them!"

Two statisticians went duck hunting. A mallard flew overhead and one statistician fired just to the right of the bird. The other statistician fired just to the left of the bird. They turned to each other in glee, and congratulated each other... "On average, he's dead!", they cried! The mallard continued his migration.

At the local zoological park, there worked a very old keeper. He had worked at the zoo for so long, he had only two responsibilites. The first was to care for the zoo's male lion. This lion was so magnificent, the Governor had proclaimed it the state lion. The second was to care for the zoo's porpoise. This porpoise had lived at the zoo for years. In fact, nobody knew exactly how old the porpoise was, and everyone simply called it the immortal porpoise. It was thought that the secret to the porpoise's long life was its daily diet of young gulls, fed to it by the zookeeper. Well, one day the keeper came into work and went down to the dock to collect the gulls to feed the porpoise. At the dock, he saw the lion (who had escaped from his cage during the night) stretched out across the dock, asleep. Panicking slightly, the zookeeper decided to creep quietly across the lion, get the gulls, feed the porpoise and then get help to capture the lion. So, he carefully stepped over the lion and filled his bucket full of the young gulls. As he carefully crossed back over the lion.....he was arrested!!!! He was caught crossing the state lion, with young gulls, for an immortal porpoise!!

And my favorite:

A vacationing penguin is driving his through Arizona when he notices that the oil pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping out of the motor. He drives to the nearest town and stops at the first gas station.

After dropping the car off, the penguin goes for a walk around town. He sees an ice-cream shop and, being a penguin in Arizona, decides that something cold would really hit the spot. He gets a big dish of ice cream and sits down to eat. Having no hands he makes a real mess trying to eat with his flippers. After finishing his ice cream, he goes back to the gas station and asks the mechanic if he's found the problem. The mechanic looks up and says "It looks like you blew a seal."
    "No no," the penguin replies, "it's just ice cream."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You're lucky I don't have enough rep points to hit that thumbs down button.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just wow at the bird jokes.

Anyway here's a link talking about the bird stuff being not so otherworldly. Yahoo News
    They talk about an issue with ~1000 birds in 1999 that took 5 months to figure out because it wasn't some kind of instant trauma. It ended up being an E Coli infection in their skulls.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Please do! I'm really curious now. In 2012 I'm going to go completely crazy and do a bunch of $#@! I've wanted to do before I die, like fly a kite.
    It's hard to find a good kite for a good price. Then you have to go somewhere to fly it, etc.

You make a good point though, I want to fly a kite as well.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    At least in the areas where I have lived kite 'parks' are somewhat common. They give people a place to do all the flying (RF planes, etc) they want, without any possible legal problems.

Also, damn you people for leading me to these conspiracy links. It's like bad TV. You can see a lot of the bs but there's just enough plausible information to keep me clicking
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I only watch Fox News channel. CNN and anything else is a bunch of crap.

My boss is israeli, and hes quite stubborn and correct most of the time in his views.

If he says the sky is falling, it really will. So far he has yet to mention anything about this bird mess except a laugh or two.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSDD Click here to enlarge
    At least in the areas where I have lived kite 'parks' are somewhat common. They give people a place to do all the flying (RF planes, etc) they want, without any possible legal problems.
    Never heard of kite parks before, interesting. Don't they all get tangled from people in the same area flying kites?

The planes and such I understand.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Never heard of kite parks before, interesting. Don't they all get tangled from people in the same area flying kites?

The planes and such I understand.

why cant you just go in your yard and fly a kite? I have 10 acres of land and i fly my rc planes and fly kites all the time wtf?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    why cant you just go in your yard and fly a kite? I have 10 acres of land and i fly my rc planes and fly kites all the time wtf?
    The list of things you are allowed to do on your own land gets smaller and smaller every year. DBFIU was complaining about how he couldn't even bury dead hookers in his back yard any longer.

I'm pretty sure no one is going to hassle you for flying a kite on 10 acres. No issues with an RC plane either depending on the plane of course. This one would get you in trouble with the FAA let alone your neighbors:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Beyond badass.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I want to fly a Huge kite with my fishing rod.

The smallest of my shark fishing reels has at least 800 yards of line on it. I gan get it half a mile up and just sit with a few cold ones.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    I want to fly a Huge kite with my fishing rod.

The smallest of my shark fishing reels has at least 800 yards of line on it. I gan get it half a mile up and just sit with a few cold ones.
    See if you can catch a Grumman Tiger. I heard they put up a great fight!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Same phenomena here with mass death of birds http://www.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/nyh...icle8372201.ab

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm just curious, what do you guys think is going on?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast