Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 130
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,857.6
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69 Click here to enlarge
    Apparently not and they won't.
    Do you have a spare gearbox?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    722
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Do you have a spare gearbox?
    Why, are you paying a visit to AutoTalent sometime soon?

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    282
    Rep Points
    245.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Do you have a spare gearbox?
    I'm down to take a trip to the junkyard...
    You thinking what I'm thinking?
    2009.5 AW E90 335i ZMP - SOLD
    2013 E92 M3 6MT ZCP - Space Grey/Fox Red Click here to enlarge

    Want to Buy: 1977-89 Porsche 911 Turbo Coupe (930)

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,857.6
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CookieCrisp Click here to enlarge
    I'm down to take a trip to the junkyard...
    You thinking what I'm thinking?
    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,857.6
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69 Click here to enlarge
    Why, are you paying a visit to AutoTalent sometime soon?
    If the $100 challenge and invitation was genuine, I sure am.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Points
    4.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    With a join date of January 2011, I am pretty sure you are not 'just lurking'. More like 'just trolling'. After all this thread is your first post and you happen to accuse Stickys parents of funding the site, someone get the spray.
    Sorry I didnt join on a date that was more appropriate for you? Dont really know what to tell ya about this one. As far as parents funding the site thats what the letter was insinuating, I restated it, and now you want to push me under the bus? Why are you making this an "us vs. them" thing? Sticky just got done telling me that he is unbiased, and he seems to run stuff around here, so I can only assume that he expects this forum to be unbiased as well. So why do you feel that my join date should dictate my status on this board? Everyone has to join sometime, I just chose to refrain from joining till now because I am obviously not up to speed with a lot of this stuff. Im more a casual viewer, and I joined because I had a couple questions. No need to get spray? (Not sure what that is exactly but doesnt sound too awesome)

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,857.6
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by carguy411 Click here to enlarge
    Sorry I didnt join on a date that was more appropriate for you? Dont really know what to tell ya about this one. As far as parents funding the site thats what the letter was insinuating, I restated it, and now you want to push me under the bus? Why are you making this an "us vs. them" thing? Sticky just got done telling me that he is unbiased, and he seems to run stuff around here, so I can only assume that he expects this forum to be unbiased as well. So why do you feel that my join date should dictate my status on this board? Everyone has to join sometime, I just chose to refrain from joining till now because I am obviously not up to speed with a lot of this stuff. Im more a casual viewer, and I joined because I had a couple questions. No need to get spray? (Not sure what that is exactly but doesnt sound too awesome)
    Your join date doesn't matter regarding being allowed to interact or anything like that but what he is implying is that you have more knowledge of what is on the board or the issues than you let on which means you have browsed this board a little bit as well as other BMW boards.

    Casual is a good way to put it I think.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Points
    4.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Your join date doesn't matter regarding being allowed to interact or anything like that but what he is implying is that you have more knowledge of what is on the board or the issues than you let on which means you have browsed this board a little bit as well as other BMW boards.

    Casual is a good way to put it I think.
    Nah, I just spent a little time trying to get a handle on the back-story. Its all pretty confusing still, and honestly I appreciate the compliment that I exude more knowledge about this issue than Im actually aware of Click here to enlarge

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,857.6
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by carguy411 Click here to enlarge
    Nah, I just spent a little time trying to get a handle on the back-story. Its all pretty confusing still, and honestly I appreciate the compliment that I exude more knowledge about this issue than Im actually aware of Click here to enlarge
    Heh, well sometimes we get people who join just to make a post in a single thread so the troll label is accurate. The jury is still out on this one... Click here to enlarge

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    722
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Heh, well sometimes we get people who join just to make a post in a single thread so the troll label is accurate. The jury is still out on this one... Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,655
    Rep Points
    -194.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Joseph i never saw you , i never talked to you in person but i respect you very much. As someone who respect you i should say these threads are harmful for you forum . know you will say the truth must be said but the thing is everyone knows the truth,everyone knows who is the douchebag.
    and Asbjorn can go to hell with his nasty letter.
    hope this shame (ESS vs others war) will be gone

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    113
    Rep Points
    308.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by carguy411 Click here to enlarge
    Very true, but its also how we end up with rag like Fox news. You dont want to be known as the Fox news of BMW articles im sure.
    Hey carguy very revealing. From your comment buddy I have you pegged.

    The statements made by Asbjorn were unbelieveable. A business would go to that level hits a low. In this case if he thought he had an issue then take it up one on one.
    Sticky if you have the truth and facts then do not stand down.

    Ranger

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    303
    Rep Points
    256.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'm not sure if "retarded bull$#@!" is an accepted legal term.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    722
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fstop7 Click here to enlarge
    I'm not sure if "retarded bull$#@!" is an accepted legal term.
    I assure you it isn't or I would be using the $#@! out of it.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    69
    Rep Points
    121.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69 Click here to enlarge
    I assure you it isn't or I would be using the $#@! out of it.

    I just have to say Yomama69 - I just stare transfixed at your animated gif...LOL! Poor Snooki, I could never imagine that she did anything to deserve that...Jersey folk! (My wife is from Jersey)

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    722
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RLSinCO Click here to enlarge
    I just have to say Yomama69 - I just stare transfixed at your animated gif...LOL! Poor Snooki, I could never imagine that she did anything to deserve that...Jersey folk! (My wife is from Jersey)
    My avatar is supposed to be animated too. If someone knows why it isn't, please let me know.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    3.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'm Sam of Auto Talent & posting to clarify some things. I did not read the thread but got some calls (from other members with regards to his motor) about it so here I am.

    - Robert / Pencil Geek / PG's motor was never blown or had any problems. The reason for the re-build is to make more power to achieve the 200 mph goal in the Texas Mile. He drove his car from Northern California to Southern California to take care of the next step. Robert has been very upfront about everything he's done with his car & it's performance.

    - I did say "believe what you want" & "sure" when asked about Robert's motor after I told them it was a rebuild for more power. It's possible that whoever I spoke to only heard the rebuild part. If someone is insistent that the motor is blown when I mentioned "rebuild" then that's when I will say "sure" or something similar just to get them to leave me alone.

    - If Robert's motor had issues then there would be signs on the pistons which are for sale along with the rods. Robert is not out to deceive anyone which means he would not sell bad parts.


    If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    the moral of the thread is we miss Yomama69 welcome back to our forum
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Points
    4.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lock n Load Click here to enlarge
    Hey carguy very revealing. From your comment buddy I have you pegged.
    Im unsure what you mean by this whole thing but alright.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Ess isn't crap. Just shady dynos and kits taking forever to make it to market. Only thing I have against them is they got ke banned for life on m3forum. For cross posting dyno from here. Lol

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    722
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by superballz Click here to enlarge
    Whoops, looks like someone started talking $#@! before they got their facts. You should go take pictures of a perfectly good engine, poorly photoshop them, and post them so you and all your minions can use it to find a reason to rag on what a crap product ESS has.
    Really? On your first post?

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,616
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69 Click here to enlarge
    Really? On your first post?

    I called it, lots of trolls are signing up just to comment to this thread.


    I'm good, high fiiiiive!!
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,857.6
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HeroSina Click here to enlarge
    Joseph i never saw you , i never talked to you in person but i respect you very much. As someone who respect you i should say these threads are harmful for you forum . know you will say the truth must be said but the thing is everyone knows the truth,everyone knows who is the douchebag.
    and Asbjorn can go to hell with his nasty letter.
    hope this shame (ESS vs others war) will be gone
    Herosina, I have not met you either but we have spoken here for some time and I respect your opinion as well.

    I know this can be harmful however it is necessary for individuals to see how Asbjorn@ESS operates behinds the scenes, inexcusable. I remain optimistic we can solve things positively. There is no place for the comments Asbjorn made and I would like for this all to be gone as well. The door is more than open for amicable resolution. Threats are not it...

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,857.6
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lock n Load Click here to enlarge

    The statements made by Asbjorn were unbelieveable. A business would go to that level hits a low. In this case if he thought he had an issue then take it up one on one.
    Sticky if you have the truth and facts then do not stand down.
    Thanks Ranger, you know how it is yourself with a company that will say one thing in public yet do something completely different behind your back.

    I will not stand down but I also want to make it clear I do not even wish Asbjorn any harm. I simply think we should be beyond this and work it out one on one to our mutual benefit as you stated.

    We are car guys and we are a small community, threatening to hurt people's families is not what we stand for.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,879
    Rep Points
    31,857.6
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by speedplay Click here to enlarge
    I'm Sam of Auto Talent & posting to clarify some things. I did not read the thread but got some calls (from other members with regards to his motor) about it so here I am.

    - Robert / Pencil Geek / PG's motor was never blown or had any problems. The reason for the re-build is to make more power to achieve the 200 mph goal in the Texas Mile. He drove his car from Northern California to Southern California to take care of the next step. Robert has been very upfront about everything he's done with his car & it's performance.

    - I did say "believe what you want" & "sure" when asked about Robert's motor after I told them it was a rebuild for more power. It's possible that whoever I spoke to only heard the rebuild part. If someone is insistent that the motor is blown when I mentioned "rebuild" then that's when I will say "sure" or something similar just to get them to leave me alone.

    - If Robert's motor had issues then there would be signs on the pistons which are for sale along with the rods. Robert is not out to deceive anyone which means he would not sell bad parts.


    If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me
    Believe what you want and sure? Uh, you used to tell people the motor was blown, why is the story changing now? Robert himself confirms it. Seems you are very responsible for all this as is Robert himself:

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Pencilgeek
    Sam at Auto Talent made up a story about MY motor being blown just to f* with the gullible and group thinkers.
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...0552#post50552

    So what is really going on? Earlier on you told people about the issues, like Vik (TazaM3), but now are changing your story. Why would you tell people the motor was blown along with Robert but now all of a sudden are saying it isn't? Something is wrong here.

    I have been invited down there, let me know what days would work for you.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •