Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 45 of 45
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,618
    Rep Points
    -97.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    suck it you $#@!, $#@! you $#@! head.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,618
    Rep Points
    -97.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    haha, cool !

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Morris County NJ
    Posts
    90
    Rep Points
    127.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    $#@! this you $#@! dick mother $#@!er.

    Does it work

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Morris County NJ
    Posts
    90
    Rep Points
    127.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    I like it nice job sticky

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Monroe, NY
    Posts
    330
    Rep Points
    620.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    lol.. you guys are $#@!ing slow like a $#@!ing fiat 500... J/k
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: T/A Hood, CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads

    2015 X3 28i: K&N Panel Filter

    2009 Audi A4: ​K&N Panel Filter

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ILB6 IF ULB9 Click here to enlarge
    I like it nice job sticky
    Yes, we aim to please.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    994
    Rep Points
    938.4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Who the $#@! would want this piece of $#@! turned on? Cuss words make the world go 'round!

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    212
    Rep Points
    433.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    ^^^+63

    Maybe there should be a banner on the site letting new users know they can "have it your way"
    So we will know to shut this $#@! off, but new comers won't know they can flip the filth switch.
    Just a thought, I personally find it liberating to read the swear words, but each their own I guess---now, how do I switch this filter off again.......Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
    Click here to enlarge
    2011 X3 2.8 Vermillion Red/Black loaded

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    994
    Rep Points
    938.4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by P31-C63 Click here to enlarge
    ^^^+63

    Maybe there should be a banner on the site letting new users know they can "have it your way"
    So we will know to shut this $#@! off, but new comers won't know they can flip the filth switch.
    Just a thought, I personally find it liberating to read the swear words, but each their own I guess---now, how do I switch this filter off again.......Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    That tub $#@! eater thing is the best thing I have ever seen....!!!

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,618
    Rep Points
    -97.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    ^Yeah, who found that? E92?

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,892
    Rep Points
    1,422.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    That tub $#@! eater thing is the best thing I have ever seen....!!!
    Lets not leave out two girls one cup.

    Click here to enlarge

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,618
    Rep Points
    -97.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    i like this Click here to enlarge too.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    Who the $#@! would want this piece of $#@! turned on? Cuss words make the world go 'round!
    Many people have asked for it so just best to leave it up to you guys to decide for yourselves. I don't want to force censorship on you and give you as many choices as possible.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    212
    Rep Points
    433.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Hahaha--this place does have some of the best smileys!Click here to enlarge
    2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
    Click here to enlarge
    2011 X3 2.8 Vermillion Red/Black loaded

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Monroe, NY
    Posts
    330
    Rep Points
    620.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    No place else to post this so here goes:

    $#@! VISHNU, $#@! SHIV and his whole $#@!ED UP customer service... Telling me they are no where close to supporting the X5/X6/535 N55's, yet they tell other customers they are almost ready... WHAT THE $#@!...

    I feel much better now... That is all...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: T/A Hood, CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads

    2015 X3 28i: K&N Panel Filter

    2009 Audi A4: ​K&N Panel Filter

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    No place else to post this so here goes:

    $#@! VISHNU, $#@! SHIV and his whole $#@!ED UP customer service... Telling me they are no where close to supporting the X5/X6/535 N55's, yet they tell other customers they are almost ready... WHAT THE $#@!...

    I feel much better now... That is all...
    The N55 section is actually the perfect place for this.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Monroe, NY
    Posts
    330
    Rep Points
    620.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    LOL.. I didn't know where to post it in the N55 section, nor did I think creating a thread with Cursing would be wise... I know the love for Vishnu/Shiv isn't much on here or N54, but... You can move it wherever you deem to be a good place Click here to enlarge
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: T/A Hood, CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads

    2015 X3 28i: K&N Panel Filter

    2009 Audi A4: ​K&N Panel Filter

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    LOL.. I didn't know where to post it in the N55 section, nor did I think creating a thread with Cursing would be wise... I know the love for Vishnu/Shiv isn't much on here or N54, but... You can move it wherever you deem to be a good place Click here to enlarge
    No biggie Click here to enlarge It's fine where it's at.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Points
    1,330.4
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Yes Reputation No
    I can see all the profanity now :O
    Click here to enlarge


  20. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,618
    Rep Points
    -97.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forcefed Click here to enlarge
    I can see all the profanity now :O
    welcome to the free world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •