Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Range Day- M4/Ar15 Rifle Training

2 Days of Range training.

Quick synopsis: first day for me and the new team to get together, not all are here.
    Working on communications and practicing the verbal and physical functions.

your about to watch the evolution take place. We are all experienced operators, but coming from different worlds (Marines-duh, Rangers,SEALS, Regular Army, Ect.), so we are here to get on the same page, as you will hear from some of the convo's.

For those of you that know/have the skill sets, you will see errors, but thats why we are out here Click here to enlarge

vids may not be in exact order, but you will see how quickly we knock the rust off and get back into "combat speed"

Quick details:
    distance: 5-100m
    targets- paper=chest, plate=head, if you hear a "plink" or "snap" its a 16x16" steel target so we have immidiate feedback on aour accuracy (hitting the target)

audio: still working with new equipment, so some you can hear clearly, some you cant.

Any question feel free to ask, if you want to join us for a training day, let me know, we have the weapons, you just buy the ammo Click here to enlarge

ill add more vids as they get uploaded..

These are all yesterdays original "first day"

Last edited by LostMarine; 12-31-2010 at 02:21 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

So what is this exactly? I thought u were out of the service? Are you just making your own little team to keep your skills honed and razor sharp?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

no we are all in the army now (hence "LOST" marine), except the guy in civilian clothes, he is former army. OP updated, and still a few more to come Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by LostMarine; 12-31-2010 at 01:58 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    no we are all in the army now (hence "LOST" marine), except the guy in civilian clothes, he is former army. OP updated, and still a few more to come Click here to enlarge
    So what made you change it up? One of my best friends just got out of the Marines, did two tours in Iraq and he's livin cozy in Tennessee....he said hes done with that mess lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    So what made you change it up? One of my best friends just got out of the Marines, did two tours in Iraq and he's livin cozy in Tennessee....he said hes done with that mess lol
    lol, inside every Marine is an Army National Guard Soldier waiting to come out.. tell him that and see what he says.. I dont really like the Army in comparison, but being an average/maybe just above average Marine, im an out-$#@!ing-standing soldier, and it has allowed me to progress through the ranks very quickly, faster than my Marine buddies still in. I also have 100x more oppurtunities to do many, MANY things the Marines wouldnt let me do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    lol, inside every Marine is an Army National Guard Soldier waiting to come out.. tell him that and see what he says.. I dont really like the Army in comparison, but being an average/maybe just above average Marine, im an out-$#@!ing-standing soldier, and it has allowed me to progress through the ranks very quickly, faster than my Marine buddies still in. I also have 100x more oppurtunities to do many, MANY things the Marines wouldnt let me do.

I guess that is true. He did do very well in school and ended up doing networking management because his book skills were in the top 5%, so while he was over there he rarely went on patrol...did a lot of desk duty stuff, maintaining comm lines and what not.

He is a damn good shot, hitting targets with iron sights at 300 yards O_o (I can barely manage with a 32 power scope LOL)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Last edited by LostMarine; 12-31-2010 at 02:55 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

300 yards with iron sights is the standard for the Army. From what I understand it's 500 yards for the Marines. I know at least for me my '20/20' vision couldn't manage that.
    Cool vids LM
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSDD Click here to enlarge
    300 yards with iron sights is the standard for the Army. From what I understand it's 500 yards for the Marines. I know at least for me my '20/20' vision couldn't manage that.
    Cool vids LM
    army qual is unkown distance from 50-300m and can be with or without optics. marines "used to be" 200yd, 300yd, 500yd with iron sights. 2 very different shooting qualififcations,

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

embedded vids in OP
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale