Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pencilgeek stroker SC info + miscellaneous arguing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Pencilgeek stroker SC info + miscellaneous arguing

You know what's cool about this thread? Since I allegedly started it, I can discuss anything I want and that little bed wetter can't complain and say it should stay on topic.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You said you wanted to be accurate, be accurate then.

Robert, you are talking about each individual gear? Reaching a bit? Let's not even go down this route. It is as simple as manual's has less drivetrain loss than DCT's. It is that simple, it really is.
    You want to be accurate...then be accurate. DRIVE TRAIN LOSS doesn't equal WET CLUTCH vs. DRY CLUTCH LOSS. DRIVE TRAIN is more than a clutch. A drive train includes a clutch, gears (which have an ME loss), a final drive (which also has an ME loss), and even wheels and tires. Your single result was highly manipulative and flawed in every way possible. You called it the truth about drive train loss, but it was neither truthful, nor about drive train loss.

I took Drew's best results not worst.
    Seriously, you're going to stick to this when it's simply not true? Do I need to be even more explicit about the runs? If you insist, I will:

Ricky:
    Runfile_008 = 601whp
    Runfile_007 = 595whp
    Runfile_006 = 589whp

Drew:
    Runfile_003 = 584whp
    Runfile_004 = 586whp
    Runfile_006 = 581whp

You compared Ricky's Runfile_008 (601whp -- his best) to Drew's Runfile_006 (581whp -- his worst). The data is really clear and I'm really surprised you're sticking to your assertion that you took Drew's best results -- when it's really clear you didn't.

Secondly, the dyno results were not even the main point just an illustration. The gearbox manufacturers themselves and their view was the point. Robert, give it up, you don't know better than Getrag or Borg Warner. End of story, apologize, and let everyone know instead of fighting a battle you can not win.
    14 cars, 7xDCT, 7x6MT, all bone stock, all in California, all on the same octane gasoline, four of them on the same exact dyno. Not a single outlier in the data. Versus what...a letter from Getrag talking about wet clutches and a completely flawed and manipulated dyno comparison? That's a battle I already won Joseph...because as you are very well aware that even the guy you had analyze the DynoDB and my analysis admitted I was right. Now, back on topic...or something close to it.

Now get back on topic, okie dokie?

You want me to go on m3post and search through all your posts? My memory serves me well, did you ever comment about the balance being upset with an SC? You sure did, I don't need to go search you know this yourself.
    Yes, I want to you go search. That's what I do. When I don't post the links (like the above dyno charts), I already know where the links are -- so if challenged, I can post them immediately. I expect no less of you -- especially when you're questioning somebody's character. You owe everybody here the proof of what you say. Nobody should just blindly believe you.

You know what I'm talking about. You said you did not believe in boosting a high compression motor, then you did exactly that. A bit amusing, but no big deal, you had to learn.
    And I still believe that, and being true to my beliefs, that's exactly why I decided to lower the compression ratio. This is all old news. Nothing new. So what are you proving -- that I'm true to my beliefs? Tell me something I don't know.

Robert, you blew your motor. I don't care, $#@! happens.
    BS. It never happend, and you of all people know it never happend because we've had many private emails about it. Please quit misleading people. You clearly have an agenda with this blown motor thing -- probably related to your agenda against ESS. I don't want to be a part of it. So instead of posting the next five paragraphs that I already typed, let me break it down as simply as I can. You know I'm sitting on a custom S65 FI cam design from one of the world's most accomplished race engine and BMW engine designers. You also know I offered to give that cam design away for free to anybody who could benefit -- and Gintani was my intended first recipient of that custom cam design. Consider this my promise, not a threat (though there's not much difference). If I ever see you post any more false information about my motor or my car, then that cam design will enter my personal black hole and will never reappear. If you're really here to help the BMW community, then I'm sure you'll do everything in your power -- including setting aside your personal agenda about my motor and your desire screw ESS -- to keep that from happening.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Enough, the dyno I gave you was real, and you have the $#@!ing balls to make a completely baseless assertion that it may not be my car, Robert, with all do respect go $#@! yourself on that count.
    Drew, I think we all understand that you're angry. That comes through loud and clear. But why do you keep misquoting me and putting words into my mouth? That's the part I don't understand.

Inject drama, I believe that is your scene. You are right initially it did not have $#@!ing " provenance" but after I explained it and showed you the correct dyno's it did, and then again here, never did you claim it might not be mine until now, seriously it's a joke that you are saying it might not be from my car, and it was a joke when you tried to reject my new dyno's.
    Well it doesn't really matter now does it -- provenance or not. The data continues to back up what I wrote about efficiency. So it's really a moot point.

Post 'em up I have no problem with that, if that's your thing, lol, I never said I don't run race gas, like you I've played with it and found it did little with 60-130 runs, to be honest in some cases it ran a tad slower, I believe I just posted that was the case in this thread and others and again I clarified it to you in our text messages, you just don't want to believe it. Of course I have ran race gas before, just about every single one of my comparo video's says in the text what fuel I'm on, lol, and I believe in most of them I am running race gas, or a mix. However I have said before, that it did not improve my 60-130 times, and that's true, did you not say that race gas did nothing for you as well, yes you did. Mike ran race gas too at the track, it did not seem to improve his times there. Yes I've ran DR's before, I've tried a couple used sets and they did not improve traction. My best runs, were done on 91+Meth, and RE11's, full weight at 7.5 -9.5psi. If race gas made the car faster, I would have posted it, just like I do in the vids, so before you go there, the reason I run them during the comparo runs is for safety, I'm sure that is why you ran race gas in all of your mile events, I think it's a smart move.

I am done with you.
    No, it's not my thing. I despise posting private information, private messages, and private emails, and I have a tendancy to dislike the people who do it. That's why I sent you the link that only you can see to remind you of the conversation. If you want them posted, you post them.
    Last edited by PencilGeek; 12-29-2010 at 04:22 AM.

2. #ADS

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilGeek Click here to enlarge
    And I still believe that, and being true to my beliefs, that's exactly why I decided to lower the compression ratio. This is all old news. Nothing new. So what are you proving -- that I'm true to my beliefs? Tell me something I don't know.
    Sounds to me, and about everyone else, that you blew the motor.. thats how the stories go..more performance-more performance-more oerformance-BANG!- a bit too much performance-rebuild.. You just confirmed that your motor let go man. Thanks for clarifying.

Well it doesn't really matter now does it -- provenance or not. The data continues to back up what I wrote about efficiency. So it's really a moot point.
    For someone to claim they are as nion-bias as can be and looking for accuracy and TRUTH.? You just screwed yourself again, because it does matter.. thanks PG, now i know th claims of you and your failed "ladybug blown stroker that blew" fiasco is all true. Ill go back to reading now. enjoy your day

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Sounds to me, and about everyone else, that you blew the motor.. thats how the stories go..more performance-more performance-more oerformance-BANG!- a bit too much performance-rebuild.. You just confirmed that your motor let go man. Thanks for clarifying.

For someone to claim they are as nion-bias as can be and looking for accuracy and TRUTH.? You just screwed yourself again, because it does matter.. thanks PG, now i know th claims of you and your failed "ladybug blown stroker that blew" fiasco is all true. Ill go back to reading now. enjoy your day
    If that's what you think, then you're entitled to be misinformed. In that case, I'd say you've found a perfect home to gather information. You could have at least read my article and looked at the 130+ pictures that I posted. Then you could have attempted to explain why my car kept getting faster and faster until LITERALLY the day I drove it down and had the motor removed. You could have at least downloaded all of the many (maybe a few dozen) vBox files I made available, looked at the timestamps, and confirmed what I just said is true. But that's what I would expect from a person without an agenda and a person who is actually interested in accuracy and truth -- not somebody who quotes the VP racing gasoline web site and misleads people to think Q16 is the antidote for altitude sickness.

But that's just me and my opinion. As I said, if you're looking for misinformation, you found the perfect home -- as witnessed by Sticky's DCT vs. 6MT dyno manipulation.
    Last edited by PencilGeek; 12-28-2010 at 03:37 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1471 Post(s)

You want to be accurate...then be accurate. DRIVE TRAIN LOSS doesn't equal WET CLUTCH vs. DRY CLUTCH LOSS. DRIVE TRAIN is more than a clutch. A drive train includes a clutch, gears (which have an ME loss), a final drive (which also has an ME loss), and even wheels and tires. Your single result was highly manipulative and flawed in every way possible. You called it the truth about drive train loss, but it was neither truthful, nor about drive train loss.
    The drivetrain losses and what gets to the tire is what we are discussing here Robert. All that matters is what gets to the tire. I don't give a crap what you think about the individual gears. All that matters is what makes it to the tire, period, and the DCT is less efficient not more. You were wrong, get over it, move on, admit defeat, you can't win, end of story, period. Apologize to everyone for misleading them to try and make your weak 6-speed results look better by claiming the DCT was more efficient.

You are still trying after the ENTIRE DCT INDUSTRY is in agreement that DCT's have higher loss than manuals and DCT's have dyno'd less than 6speeds? Where is a 600 whp DCT? How is that foot in your mouth right about now?

DCT has higher drivetrain loss, period. You look so pathetic right now and it all stems from you trying to make your own results look better by making up a story about the DCT having less loss.
    Seriously, you're going to stick to this when it's simply not true? Do I need to be even more explicit about the runs? If you insist, I will:

Ricky:
    Runfile_008 = 601whp
    Runfile_007 = 595whp
    Runfile_006 = 589whp

Drew:
    Runfile_003 = 584whp
    Runfile_004 = 586whp
    Runfile_006 = 581whp

You compared Ricky's Runfile_008 (601whp -- his best) to Drew's Runfile_006 (581whp -- his worst). The data is really clear and I'm really surprised you're sticking to your assertion that you took Drew's best results -- when it's really clear you didn't.
    Hahhaahha, are you kidding me right now? All of those dyno results, multiple runs, reinforce my entire point about the DCT having higher loss. You just essentially destroyed yourself, bravo. I took the highest run I had, if there were other runs I did not have (because I don't go around stealing dyno results off the computers of dyno operators) my mistake. The data is all still correct, go ahead and send me those runs and I'll update it and it still doesn't change I'm correct about the main point. Well done Robert, well done haha.

14 cars, 7xDCT, 7x6MT, all bone stock, all in California, all on the same octane gasoline, four of them on the same exact dyno. Not a single outlier in the data. Versus what...a letter from Getrag talking about wet clutches and a completely flawed and manipulated dyno comparison? That's a battle I already won Joseph...because as you are very well aware that even the guy you had analyze the DynoDB and my analysis admitted I was right. Now, back on topic...or something close to it.
    Have no idea what you are trying to say here? Let's argue with Getrag now about transmissions they produce. Robert knows better than Getrag, are you out of your mind?

Yes, I want to you go search. That's what I do. When I don't post the links (like the above dyno charts), I already know where the links are -- so if challenged, I can post them immediately. I expect no less of you -- especially when you're questioning somebody's character. You owe everybody here the proof of what you say. Nobody should just blindly believe you.
    You want me to rip you up? You are inviting it? Ok, here:

Here you say an SC would produce an equally fast car to your stroker but say it will add weight to the front upsetting the balance (equally fast, seriously?)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilGeek
    And you'd have an equally very fast car, for less money, and 75 more pounds of weight under your hood.
    Oh and what happened to remaining NA to be "exclusive"? When I got boost you sure that didn't change things? And again you complain about the weight as if it is a big deal:

IMO, FI isn't exclusive, isn't unique, and doesn't tickle me the way a 115hp/L NA motor will.
    The stroker motor itself is dead even weight with the stock motor. We lost 6 pounds in rods and pistons, but gained 6 pounds in the crank.
    Here you are using your "dyno database" saying the ESS kit on 93 octane puts out 600 whp (by now you know it does not, and this is not your fault but interesting how you confirm it yet have yet to retract the graph):

I think we should let Roman clarify it because the DynoDB does show preliminary results over 600 rwhp for the ESS supercharger DIN (not SAE) on 93 octane.
    Here you are putting down SC's on the S65 vs. your omg amazing stroker:

In fact, start with any motor you want. Get a blower, design a bracket, add some plumbing back to the intake -- maybe add an exhaust -- and you're done. Where's the engineering involved in that? Is the real engineering done figuring out how to fit the plumbing under the hood?

That's what I mean when I say "anybody can add a hair-dryer to a motor and make power."
    Here you go again, this was repetitive with you and made me laugh so hard when you got an SC:

And likewise, I don't understand the appeal of forced induction. As I've said many times: anybody can stick a hair-dryer on a motor and make power.
    I could go on and on but I really don't feel like sorting through thousands of posts. I really don't, anyone who was part of M3post in 2008-2009 understands what you did and what you told people and then you did a complete shift which went inline with... well what others, including myself, were saying all along. No big deal, it is a learning process.

You lowered the compression because you blew your motor. You had no choice at this point, and if you are going to redo it, might as well do it right. Robert, I don't want to use this against you as I can go get proof... so come clean. It isn't a big deal. I'm just wondering if your stroke may be too long and that is the problem.

BS. It never happend, and you of all people know it never happend because we've had many private emails about it. Please quit misleading people. You clearly have an agenda with this blown motor thing -- probably related to your agenda against ESS. I don't want to be a part of it. So instead of posting the next five paragraphs that I already typed, let me break it down as simply as I can. You know I'm sitting on a custom S65 FI cam design from one of the world's most accomplished race engine and BMW engine designers. You also know I offered to give that cam design away for free to anybody who could benefit -- and Gintani was my intended first recipient of that custom cam design. Consider this my promise, not a threat (though there's not much difference). If I ever see you post any more false information about my motor or my car, then that cam design will enter my personal black hole and will never reappear. If you're really here to help the BMW community, then I'm sure you'll do everything in your power -- including setting aside your personal agenda about my motor and your desire screw ESS -- to keep that from happening.
    I have nothing against ESS, I really liked ESS at on point and if a couple things went differently I would likely have their kit. I don't like that they will blatantly lie to people and mislead people with marketing. I don't like that they lied about going to a dyno comparison on neutral ground and strung me along for over 3 months just to back out after I set the whole thing up.

Robert, I have nothing against you but to be honest, if you are going to threaten me regarding a cam design going into a black hole, you can straight shove it up your ass. I'm not here to play games or try to mislead people about your motor or anything like that.

I basically know what happened, I just do not understand why you won't say it. Do you feel people would use it against you? Why are we playing these games? Why is everyone on a different team? Shouldn't everyone be on the same page by now? I'm sick of it, I'm sick of the constant conflict of one camp and the other camp. We all want the same thing, so let's start acting like it.

Tell you what, if you truly feel I am misleading or lying do you want to push me to the point I go and get the proof and poke around all the sources until I get the info I need that you have kept quiet? I do not want to do that to you. I'm not going to go "steal info" like you have. It is your car, if you want to act like you are dropping compression because one day you decided to, go ahead I guess. You and I know what is truly going on though.

Oh, and one other thing, no BMW enthusiast threatens to withhold parts or info due to a personal grudge. I may disagree with you from time to time but I will always help you and everyone else on this forum out of a mutual respect. Period, I don't care how much I have argued with your or others, we are a small group and should respect one another. I'm guilty of my fair share but I do not want to do any ESS bashing or put up any misleading info about your motor. I do know what I am posting about it is accurate though so please, let's drop the threats. We should finally all stop fighting and just start being BMW performance enthusiasts. That is what this place is supposed to be.
    $100 fantasy football league, register here (ONE SPOT OPEN): http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...ague-2014-2015

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1471 Post(s)

as witnessed by Sticky's DCT vs. 6MT dyno manipulation
    So you are claiming a manual has higher drivetrain losses?

Yet the same cars on the same dyno prove the opposite? And all the DCT's manufacturers and specialists say the opposite? And you say I'm misleading people? How can you have any honor or integrity after a post like this?
    $100 fantasy football league, register here (ONE SPOT OPEN): http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...ague-2014-2015

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So how bout them text messges Robert?
    Kees on M5 Board is my bitch....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

If that's what you think, then you're entitled to be misinformed. In that case, I'd say you've found a perfect home to gather information. You could have at least read my article and looked at the 130+ pictures that I posted. Then you could have attempted to explain why my car kept getting faster and faster until LITERALLY the day I drove it down and had the motor removed. You could have at least downloaded all of the many (maybe a few dozen) vBox files I made available, looked at the timestamps, and confirmed what I just said is true. But that's what I would expect from a person without an agenda and a person who is actually interested in accuracy and truth -- not somebody who quotes the VP racing gasoline web site and misleads people to think Q16 is the antidote for altitude sickness.

But that's just me and my opinion. As I said, if you're looking for misinformation, you found the perfect home -- as witnessed by Sticky's DCT vs. 6MT dyno manipulation.
    ive read your article and its nonsense jibberish claiming how great your falied car is, you stroked and s/c it and still cant match either ktst best times, so to me, that is the 1st failure, the 2nd failure was your motor. If you tell me the sky is not red, and i look up, i dont need to say its blue, to know its blue. Not all truths have to be vocalized.
    please tell me what agenda i have? other than outperforming YOUR car now, with a much "lesser" car.

yes, VP is a horrible company that doesnt provide what hundreds of thousands of real performance fanatics, that build and lose their livelihood on the results of their performance interests. how dumb of me to show you what a retared argument your trying to make.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1471 Post(s)

ive read your article and its nonsense jibberish claiming how great your falied car is, you stroked and s/c it and still cant match either ktst best times, so to me, that is the 1st failure, the 2nd failure was your motor. If you tell me the sky is not red, and i look up, i dont need to say its blue, to know its blue. Not all truths have to be vocalized.
    please tell me what agenda i have? other than outperforming YOUR car now, with a much "lesser" car.
    I think we are all getting a little overly aggressive.

We do not need to put him down, we all have difficult builds that see unforeseen issues. Let's stick to the topic and we can move the discussion about PG's motor to another thread let this thread be what it should be.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1471 Post(s)

Ok, new thread created, and maybe Robert can give us some updates on what is going on exactly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Ok, new thread created, and maybe Robert can give us some updates on what is going on exactly.
    perfect, because now im agitated, its like talking to a 14yr old that thinks he knows all the solutions to the world..

PG, how much damage was done when your motor went
    Click here to enlarge

also, post up your completely unbiased personal documentation of how your car was getting faster, and faster, and faster. and the next day you decided to take in to get rebuilt. Thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

yes, VP is a horrible company that doesnt provide what hundreds of thousands of real performance fanatics, that build and lose their livelihood on the results of their performance interests. how dumb of me to show you what a retared argument your trying to make.
    Well, I think you just proved that you didn't read it because I never said any such thing. I'll bet you've never read anything I've written...have you? You were just asking me to find the DynoDB the other day, even though it's been published on every car forum (except this one) for the past two years. That alone tells me you've never read anything I wrote.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

perfect, because now im agitated, its like talking to a 14yr old that thinks he knows all the solutions to the world..

PG, how much damage was done when your motor went
    http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...9/KABOOM-1.gif

also, post up your completely unbiased personal documentation of how your car was getting faster, and faster, and faster. and the next day you decided to take in to get rebuilt. Thanks
    It's posted at the same location as the motor article that you say you read. Strange that you can't find it. And even stranger that you think raw data is biased. It has dates, it has times, and it even has the vBox files for you to download. Funny that you're saying stuff about 14 year olds and repeatedly show you have no idea what you're talking about or where to find what I've written, posted, and made available for download.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1471 Post(s)

You were just asking me to find the DynoDB the other day
    Don't you have a thing about violating confidence?

it's been published on every car forum (except this one) for the past two years.
    Well there is your mistake.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This will be like the olden days, when you say dumb and ignorant stuff, and I tell you how dumb you are. But you don't really need me to tell you that...you do a pretty good job of showing everybody that all by yourself.

The drivetrain losses and what gets to the tire is what we are discussing here Robert. All that matters is what gets to the tire. I don't give a crap what you think about the individual gears. All that matters is what makes it to the tire, period, and the DCT is less efficient not more. You were wrong, get over it, move on, admit defeat, you can't win, end of story, period. Apologize to everyone for misleading them to try and make your weak 6-speed results look better by claiming the DCT was more efficient.

You are still trying after the ENTIRE DCT INDUSTRY is in agreement that DCT's have higher loss than manuals and DCT's have dyno'd less than 6speeds? Where is a 600 whp DCT? How is that foot in your mouth right about now?
    I think you also need to refute your own expert -- the guy you sent to mull over my DynoDB. I guess since that didn't go so well, you wrote Getrag and asked them to talk about wet clutches -- only one little part of the entire drive train loss. Classic Sticky: when you don't get the answers you want, go find a way to get them anyways. Good job.

And yes, getting the power to the wheels is what's important. That means the power goes through the gears -- which you are ignoring. That also means the power is going through the final drive -- which you are ignoring. And that means you can take a statistical sampling, in this case 14 cars in near identical conditions and many on the same exact dyno, and draw a meaningful conclusion. 14 dyno's of bone stock cars -- which you are also ignoring.

But hey, I'll give you credit for coming up with a totally manipulated dyno of two cars with different mods, manipulated results of taking best vs. worst to try to prove your point. I'll at least give you credit for trying your hardest to fool as many people as possible.

DCT has higher drivetrain loss, period. You look so pathetic right now and it all stems from you trying to make your own results look better by making up a story about the DCT having less loss.
    Explain the actual data Joseph. You can't, and that's why you lie and manipulate everything you post. Just like your dyno results. Hilarious that you want me to apologize, when you're the one lying and manipulating the data.

Hahhaahha, are you kidding me right now? All of those dyno results, multiple runs, reinforce my entire point about the DCT having higher loss. You just essentially destroyed yourself, bravo. I took the highest run I had, if there were other runs I did not have (because I don't go around stealing dyno results off the computers of dyno operators) my mistake. The data is all still correct, go ahead and send me those runs and I'll update it and it still doesn't change I'm correct about the main point. Well done Robert, well done haha.
    Sorry charlie, I'm laughing at you. It's always the same thing with you and your tool friends (Lost Marine). Always a story needed to explain the story after you get busted lying. This time you say "it's the only dyno run I had." You're so full of crap. If I had it, you had it too. What a liar. Classic Sticky -- back him in a corner, he bobs, weaves, changes the subject, and tries to lie his way out of it. Oh, and don't forget the ultra-classic: change the subject.

You want me to rip you up? You are inviting it? Ok, here:

Here you say an SC would produce an equally fast car to your stroker but say it will add weight to the front upsetting the balance (equally fast, seriously?)
    Another classic Sticky tool tactic...taking things out of context. Care to put that comment back in context? Look here little school girl...here's the exact context.

GPower Dyno: 437whp, +75 pounds nose weight
    http://bmw.pencilgeek.org/showDyno.php?recID=50

RD Sport Dyno: 432whp, +0 pounds nose weight
    http://bmw.pencilgeek.org/showDyno.php?recID=2

You're really going to argue about 5whp. What a tool. Care to manipulate anything else while you're at it?

Oh and what happened to remaining NA to be "exclusive"? When I got boost you sure that didn't change things? And again you complain about the weight as if it is a big deal:
    I still feel that way. So what's your point that I actually have an opinion? Wow, that's a real significant discovery you made.

Here you are using your "dyno database" saying the ESS kit on 93 octane puts out 600 whp (by now you know it does not, and this is not your fault but interesting how you confirm it yet have yet to retract the graph):
    LOL. What's your point...that I linked to the DynoDB? Hilarious. You're really stooping for dumb stuff now. I guess it's all you have left.

Here you are putting down SC's on the S65 vs. your omg amazing stroker:
    Don't you ever get tired of lying to people? Notice the word "stroker" or even a mention of my car (or motor) wasn't even in what you quoted. You're fricking hilarious.

Here you go again, this was repetitive with you and made me laugh so hard when you got an SC:
    That's probably the only statement you brought up that I have changed my mind about. I have learned that creating a successful FI product is actually quite a bit of work -- at witnessed by all of the failed Gintani products.

You lowered the compression because you blew your motor. You had no choice at this point, and if you are going to redo it, might as well do it right. Robert, I don't want to use this against you as I can go get proof... so come clean. It isn't a big deal. I'm just wondering if your stroke may be too long and that is the problem.
    Where's your proof? I'm the car owner, and I would know if it happened.

I have nothing against ESS, I really liked ESS at on point and if a couple things went differently I would likely have their kit. I don't like that they will blatantly lie to people and mislead people with marketing. I don't like that they lied about going to a dyno comparison on neutral ground and strung me along for over 3 months just to back out after I set the whole thing up.

Robert, I have nothing against you but to be honest, if you are going to threaten me regarding a cam design going into a black hole, you can straight shove it up your ass. I'm not here to play games or try to mislead people about your motor or anything like that.
    Just what I expected. You'll put ideology and your hatred for ESS before the BMW community.

I basically know what happened, I just do not understand why you won't say it. Do you feel people would use it against you? Why are we playing these games? Why is everyone on a different team? Shouldn't everyone be on the same page by now? I'm sick of it, I'm sick of the constant conflict of one camp and the other camp. We all want the same thing, so let's start acting like it.
    Oh please tell great oracle of the moronic -- tell us what happened to my motor. Please tell us all the way up to my fastest 60-130 and 1/4 mile time the day before I drove the car down to yank the motor. Tell us oh great oracle of the imbicillic minds how I ended up sending an email to get a new piston design less than one week after I picked up my car from ESS the very first time. Oh please great orator of the Lost Marines tell us all what happened that nobody bothered to tell me. Please tell us all everything you know -- the great wisdom and things everybody was afraid to tell me. Tell me all of these great things oh great manipulator of everything typed.

Tell you what, if you truly feel I am misleading or lying do you want to push me to the point I go and get the proof and poke around all the sources until I get the info I need that you have kept quiet? I do not want to do that to you. I'm not going to go "steal info" like you have. It is your car, if you want to act like you are dropping compression because one day you decided to, go ahead I guess. You and I know what is truly going on though.
    Yes, I want you to provide the information. How are those great sources of yours -- the same people who can't figure out how to keep an SES light enabled? Heck, I even offered to let you go look at the motor and all of the pieces. You turned it down -- flat cold. You know something -- you could still do that tomorrow. The motor hasn't even been honed. Call me in the morning and I'll arrange it. I'll bet $100 you don't have the balls to call me tomorrow and go look at the motor and post up any more of your moronic nonsense. Take any expert you want to look over anything you want. I've got $100 that says you won't do it, and you'll keep on your moronic crusade anways.

Learn when you've lost Joseph. You lost. You lied. You've always lied. You continue to lie. Anybody here who believes a word you say is extremely naive.

Oh, and one other thing, no BMW enthusiast threatens to withhold parts or info due to a personal grudge. I may disagree with you from time to time but I will always help you and everyone else on this forum out of a mutual respect. Period, I don't care how much I have argued with your or others, we are a small group and should respect one another. I'm guilty of my fair share but I do not want to do any ESS bashing or put up any misleading info about your motor. I do know what I am posting about it is accurate though so please, let's drop the threats. We should finally all stop fighting and just start being BMW performance enthusiasts. That is what this place is supposed to be.
    Oh, now the whining starts. Well, here's the thing Joseph. I'm not a BMW enthusiast -- never was. I'm just a car owner who owns a BMW. I don't even particularly like going to any of the big car meets. And I could give a crap if you're too biased and seething in hatred to put your personal grudge above the BMW community that you claim you serve. Well here's my message to you Joseph. Go stick it up YOUR ass. If you haven't realized it yet, I keep my promises, and you just put that cam design into a permanent black hole. The only way to get it back out now is to offer your acknowledgement that you lied, and to offer a public apology for doing so. Because frankly Joseph, I was happy to share the cam design -- but you kind of ruin everything good about people. Good job tool boy. You're really proving that you put your hatred for ESS and your desire to mislead people above the good of the people you claim to serve. Good job, we're all proud of you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Don't you have a thing about violating confidence?
    I have no idea what you're talking about. Care to provide proof?

Well there is your mistake.
    To quote you so eloquently: shove it up your ass.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1471 Post(s)

This will be like the olden days, when you say dumb and ignorant stuff, and I tell you how dumb you are. But you don't really need me to tell you that...you do a pretty good job of showing everybody that all by yourself.
    You mean where I destroy you and then you tell the mods to ban me? Not this time. Although I think we should drop the insults.

I think you also need to refute your own expert -- the guy you sent to mull over my DynoDB. I guess since that didn't go so well, you wrote Getrag and asked them to talk about wet clutches -- only one little part of the entire drive train loss. Classic Sticky: when you don't get the answers you want, go find a way to get them anyways. Good job.

And yes, getting the power to the wheels is what's important. That means the power goes through the gears -- which you are ignoring. That also means the power is going through the final drive -- which you are ignoring. And that means you can take a statistical sampling, in this case 14 cars in near identical conditions and many on the same exact dyno, and draw a meaningful conclusion. 14 dyno's of bone stock cars -- which you are also ignoring.

But hey, I'll give you credit for coming up with a totally manipulated dyno of two cars with different mods, manipulated results of taking best vs. worst to try to prove your point. I'll at least give you credit for trying your hardest to fool as many people as possible.
    I did not send anyone to look at your "database" I don't care about it. Yes, there is an entire driveline PG, bravo.

Nothing was manipualted, the dyno results reflect exaclty what was stated. They are what they are, irrefutable. DCT's have higher loss, please stop already, it's pathetic. This is beyond over with.

Yes or no question: Do DCT's have higher drivetrain loss than manuals?

Explain the actual data Joseph. You can't, and that's why you lie and manipulate everything you post. Just like your dyno results. Hilarious that you want me to apologize, when you're the one lying and manipulating the data.
    What is there to explain? The data correlates with the post. You on the other hand lie to people and mislead them into believing things to protect your own ego, that is sad. You go around telling people the DCT has lower drivetrain losses? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Sorry charlie, I'm laughing at you. It's always the same thing with you and your tool friends (Lost Marine). Always a story needed to explain the story after you get busted lying. This time you say "it's the only dyno run I had." You're so full of crap. If I had it, you had it too. What a liar. Classic Sticky -- back him in a corner, he bobs, weaves, changes the subject, and tries to lie his way out of it. Oh, and don't forget the ultra-classic: change the subject.
    I just told you I had what I had. I don't collect dyno results. If you don't believe it, that is fine, but it still doesn't change anything. The fact is the dyno results still correlate, so what is it you are saying? Nothing, you are hanging on to some random point about me putting up the results I had? Average the results for all I care, still supports what I stated and what the entire DCT industry stated. HAhaha, it's a joke.

Also, please don't start calling people tools online. It just sounds weird.

Another classic Sticky tool tactic...taking things out of context. Care to put that comment back in context? Look here little school girl...here's the exact context.

GPower Dyno: 437whp, +75 pounds nose weight
    http://bmw.pencilgeek.org/showDyno.php?recID=50

RD Sport Dyno: 432whp, +0 pounds nose weight
    http://bmw.pencilgeek.org/showDyno.php?recID=2

You're really going to argue about 5whp. What a tool. Care to manipulate anything else while you're at it?
    That is not out of context, you claimed FI would give you an equally fast car. Ya, right, go trap 130 with your stroker. Not my fault you took the lowest G-power SC setup dyno and are trying to claim that is somehow equal to a "stroker" which you had at the time and were trying to sell everyone on it being the greatest thing ever. Well, considering you added boost to it... it wasn't and it sure as hell wasn't equally fast.

I still feel that way. So what's your point that I actually have an opinion? Wow, that's a real significant discovery you made.
    The discovery is that you try to convince people that what you have at that particular moment is the greatest thing. Now all of a sudden it is ESS and everyone forgot about RDsport anyway (as they should).

LOL. What's your point...that I linked to the DynoDB? Hilarious. You're really stooping for dumb stuff now. I guess it's all you have left.
    No, my point is you believed it. If you put up dyno results that are not possible, like that 600 whp dyno from ESS, your collection is worthless and should not be used for support as you include data that is inaccurate.

Don't you ever get tired of lying to people? Notice the word "stroker" or even a mention of my car (or motor) wasn't even in what you quoted. You're fricking hilarious.
    What thread was that taken from? Read it, and you can see you are trying to convince people the stroker is the greatest thing in the world vs. SC's. Yes, it was funny at the time. Funnier now though...

That's probably the only statement you brought up that I have changed my mind about. I have learned that creating a successful FI product is actually quite a bit of work -- at witnessed by all of the failed Gintani products.
    Why are you taking a shot at Gintani here and what is it they have failed at? So you learned forced induction isn't easy? I could have told you that... oh wait, I did. Additionally, Gintani hasn't abandoned their built motor setup like ESS has. Clearly it is difficult but this will all be shown soon enough.

Where's your proof? I'm the car owner, and I would know if it happened.
    Pretty easy for people to see what happened but I also have sources Robert. We all know what happened... making this exercise all the more futile. But hey, no surprise from someone who wants to say DCT manufacturers are wrong about their own transmissions.

ust what I expected. You'll put ideology and your hatred for ESS before the BMW community.
    How can you say that in a post where I say I have nothing against them and state the only reasons I have for being disappointed with them? As well as wishing you would put your grudge aside?

Oh please tell great oracle of the moronic -- tell us what happened to my motor. Please tell us all the way up to my fastest 60-130 and 1/4 mile time the day before I drove the car down to yank the motor. Tell us oh great oracle of the imbicillic minds how I ended up sending an email to get a new piston design less than one week after I picked up my car from ESS the very first time. Oh please great orator of the Lost Marines tell us all what happened that nobody bothered to tell me. Please tell us all everything you know -- the great wisdom and things everybody was afraid to tell me. Tell me all of these great things oh great manipulator of everything typed.
    Enough with the petty insults, not necessary.

I do not believe anything you say. As your went down to dyno and your car was significantly down on power when you were trying to crucify Drew over his results. Didn't you dyno 520 or less whp but you never posted those graphs? What happened? All I know is your car was down on power and now it is getting rebuilt.

Yes, I want you to provide the information. How are those great sources of yours -- the same people who can't figure out how to keep an SES light enabled? Heck, I even offered to let you go look at the motor and all of the pieces. You turned it down -- flat cold. You know something -- you could still do that tomorrow. The motor hasn't even been honed. Call me in the morning and I'll arrange it. I'll bet $100 you don't have the balls to call me tomorrow and go look at the motor and post up any more of your moronic nonsense. Take any expert you want to look over anything you want. I've got $100 that says you won't do it, and you'll keep on your moronic crusade anways.
    I didn't know you offered to let me look at the motor and all the pieces. Really? That is cool, I'd be happy to do it. I need a lie detector and a psychic to come with me but sure, I'll do it. Not tomorrow but after New Year's if that is cool?

Learn when you've lost Joseph. You lost. You lied. You've always lied. You continue to lie. Anybody here who believes a word you say is extremely naive.
    What exactly do I have to lie about? You went around claiming I blew my motor when I had a bent valve. That is a dick move to say the least. I never did that to you and I would not now.

Oh, now the whining starts. Well, here's the thing Joseph. I'm not a BMW enthusiast -- never was.
    That is the problem, and if you think me asking you to act like an adult and an enthusiast is whining what is wrong with you? Seriously Robert, get laid, smoke a joint, get drunk, pull that keyboard out from your butt.

I'm just a car owner who owns a BMW. I don't even particularly like going to any of the big car meets. And I could give a crap if you're too biased and seething in hatred to put your personal grudge above the BMW community that you claim you serve. Well here's my message to you Joseph. Go stick it up YOUR ass. If you haven't realized it yet, I keep my promises, and you just put that cam design into a permanent black hole. The only way to get it back out now is to offer your acknowledgement that you lied, and to offer a public apology for doing so. Because frankly Joseph, I was happy to share the cam design -- but you kind of ruin everything good about people. Good job tool boy. You're really proving that you put your hatred for ESS and your desire to mislead people above the good of the people you claim to serve. Good job, we're all proud of you.
    I don't even have anything against you. For all the things you have done to me, steal my dyno's and pass them around before I even see them myself, getting my site censored on bimmerpost, pushing to getting me banned, banning me again and again, I still have nothing against you. I think you are pretty funny with how seriously you take all of this. I don't hate you at all, you are getting respect from me that I never got from you and speaking what is on your mind. Go for it Robert, if that is what it takes for you to get over this, go for it.

he only way to get it back out now is to offer your acknowledgement that you lied, and to offer a public apology for doing so. Because frankly Joseph, I was happy to share the cam design -- but you kind of ruin everything good about people. Good job tool boy. You're really proving that you put your hatred for ESS and your desire to mislead people above the good of the people you claim to serve. Good job, we're all proud of you.
    Oh $#@!, I lost some cam design I forgot about that likely won't even apply to my car. Oh $#@!, Robert, give it back, please. Are you serious with this? You think you are punishing me? What kind an enthusiast are you? Oh wait, that's right, you just told me you aren't an enthusiast. Well what kind of human being are you?

I don't hate ESS. For God's sake Robert, IND sponsors this site and deals in ESS kits. If I did not want ESS here and just wanted to blast them away day and night I would never let IND on here and simply post hatred. Instead, I tell people to consider the kit especially if they are out of the country. I put up all the good info about ESS along with the bad. I do the same with Gintani. I try to be fair and call things like I see them. I liked ESS a lot, tried to buy their kit. I even spent months organizing a dyno shootout that they asked for only for them to spit all over me and yet their products still get front page coverage. How am I hating them? I would love nothing more than to come to an understanding but Roman is a $#@!ing prick. AJ at least somewhat has a common dialog with me and I have nothing against him.

Keep your cam design or whatever else but maybe you can stop this and just get back to posting about cars and enjoying them? Robert, how many bridges have you burned? Why? Why is this $#@! so out of hand? How many times have I said this? Why are things so divided? They do not need to be. Let's bury the past already and move on, things are going to be getting interesting in the S65 scene and I would like for us to work together in a place where everyone can participate and have mutual enjoyment. That includes ESS, you, Gintani, Roman, M33, all of you. Nothing against you guys and let's do what is best for the platform. Agreed? Or do you want this to go on for 20 more pages with no resolution?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1471 Post(s)

I have no idea what you're talking about. Care to provide proof?
    I have been reading all the posts and I do not see where he asked to see your DB? I might have missed it. I can only assume it was done in private as where else would that request be made?

To quote you so eloquently: shove it up your ass.
    My my, PG has some spunk today Click here to enlarge I hope I'm not upsetting you?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

YOu know what's cool about this thread? Since I allegedly started it, I can discuss anything I want and that little bed wetter can't complain and say it should stay on topic.

You mean where I destroy you and then you tell the mods to ban me? Not this time. Although I think we should drop the insults.
    Another thing you know is false. But you also know I won't post your private emails to prove what a lying POS you are.

I did not send anyone to look at your "database" I don't care about it. Yes, there is an entire driveline PG, bravo.

Nothing was manipualted, the dyno results reflect exaclty what was stated. They are what they are, irrefutable. DCT's have higher loss, please stop already, it's pathetic. This is beyond over with.
    LOL. Yes you did. Why do you continue to lie? What's the point?

Yes or no question: Do DCT's have higher drivetrain loss than manuals?
    I wouldn't know. I do know what the data on 14 cars stock cars indicates, all in California, all on 91 octane, 7 DCT, 7 6MT, and four of them on the same exact dyno, and not a single outlier in the data. That's something you can't explain...can you?

What is there to explain? The data correlates with the post. You on the other hand lie to people and mislead them into believing things to protect your own ego, that is sad. You go around telling people the DCT has lower drivetrain losses? You should be ashamed of yourself.
    You manipulated the results. You lied to the people here. You took the best 6MT run vs. the worst DCT run. The cars had different mods, different exhausts. You ignored anything except clutch loss and you claim what you did has relevance. I guess you really haven't learned anything yet.

I just told you I had what I had. I don't collect dyno results. If you don't believe it, that is fine, but it still doesn't change anything. The fact is the dyno results still correlate, so what is it you are saying? Nothing, you are hanging on to some random point about me putting up the results I had? Average the results for all I care, still supports what I stated and what the entire DCT industry stated. HAhaha, it's a joke.
    LOL. The dyno results only correlate to your predetermined outcome -- and even then only after using flawed data and on top of that -- manipulating it and lying about it.

Also, please don't start calling people tools online. It just sounds weird.
    Anything you say -- Gintani whore.

That is not out of context, you claimed FI would give you an equally fast car. Ya, right, go trap 130 with your stroker. Not my fault you took the lowest G-power SC setup dyno and are trying to claim that is somehow equal to a "stroker" which you had at the time and were trying to sell everyone on it being the greatest thing ever. Well, considering you added boost to it... it wasn't and it sure as hell wasn't equally fast.
    LOL. I love how you take data from a year past when I made the comment and claim you're not taking anyting out of context. You can't stop lying can you? You're pathological...aren't you?

The discovery is that you try to convince people that what you have at that particular moment is the greatest thing. Now all of a sudden it is ESS and everyone forgot about RDsport anyway (as they should).
    You know you can tell Sticky hasn't read anything I write. Are you and Lost Marine the same person? Makes me wonder because I don't really ever talk about how great my car is. It's just car. Compare that to yourself and your never-ending verbal vomit about how great your car is and how fast it is. Oh brother, I'll bet your car is so great it gives you blow jobs and increased rep points too.

Every time I read your verbal vomit about your car, I laugh. Great, so you posted one single results and you want brownie points for years to come. I shudder to see the day when you actually put that POS back together and run it one more time before blowing something else. One more result and we'll have to hear about it for another two years to come. Vomit.

No, my point is you believed it. If you put up dyno results that are not possible, like that 600 whp dyno from ESS, your collection is worthless and should not be used for support as you include data that is inaccurate.
    Nice try, oh great spinner of everying irrelvant. Of course I never said that, and nothing you quoted from me said it either. But I'll give you more stealing cookies from a baby credits for trying to discount the 300+ dyno's in the DynoDB -- because misleading people and keeping them from seeing the truth is the only way you can can continue to pimp your inferior products.

What thread was that taken from? Read it, and you can see you are trying to convince people the stroker is the greatest thing in the world vs. SC's. Yes, it was funny at the time. Funnier now though...
    You mean a product review that gives my driving impressions? LOL. Whatever. OK, anything you say. At least I don't accomplish one single drag result and then talk about it for the next two years.

Why are you taking a shot at Gintani here and what is it they have failed at? So you learned forced induction isn't easy? I could have told you that... oh wait, I did. Additionally, Gintani hasn't abandoned their built motor setup like ESS has. Clearly it is difficult but this will all be shown soon enough.
    Interesting. IMG says he's building just such a motor with ESS, and you still continue to lie about it by saying the project's been abandoned. Whatever. But let me ask you: which Gintani FI products haven't failed miserably? Do you really think 6 or 7 kits sold in two years is a success? Do you really think they suceeded in getting that E46 turbo to run on the factory ECU? How's that M5 kit running? And 10 months later, how's that 4.2L low compression S65 running? Anything demonstrable success with anything yet? Certainly nothing that I consider a success.

Pretty easy for people to see what happened but I also have sources Robert. We all know what happened... making this exercise all the more futile. But hey, no surprise from someone who wants to say DCT manufacturers are wrong about their own transmissions.
    See what happened? You can't even explain why my car kept getting faster and faster until the day I drove it to AT.LOL. Who your reliable sources: Cookie Crisp, Jon Martin, Taza? LOL real good sources aren't they. The parts are there to look at. Show me that you have the balls to go look at them or STFU.

How can you say that in a post where I say I have nothing against them and state the only reasons I have for being disappointed with them? As well as wishing you would put your grudge aside?

Enough with the petty insults, not necessary.
    I don't think calling you a liar is an insult...it's just a simple fact.

I do not believe anything you say. As your went down to dyno and your car was significantly down on power when you were trying to crucify Drew over his results. Didn't you dyno 520 or less whp but you never posted those graphs? What happened? All I know is your car was down on power and now it is getting rebuilt.
    Click here to enlargeI did a pretty good job of showing they were lying about those dyno differences...didn't I?Click here to enlarge I had a blown O2 sensor at the time, you know that. But I understand you have a role to play that requires you to lie and mislead people. The results were irrelevant to the goal. The goal was to figure out if they were lying when they said HKS and Specialty-Z had nearly 80whp difference between them. I showed the two were identical: 1-2 whp difference on my car, same tank of gas. That revelation forced them to change their story for a third time to explain it. (Always got to love discussing Gintani results -- when stories are needed to correct previous stories are needed to correct other stories.) But you still can't explain why my 60-130 time improved by 1.3 seconds on the same tank of gas after I fixed the O2 sensors -- the day before I drove the car to AT to rip the motor out. Both sets of files are there for you to download. Go download them and then respond or STFU. The real data is something you'll never be able to spin and lie your way out of -- because the data is there, the dates are there, and the files are available for download. You've never once downloaded them before posting your idiotic lies.

I didn't know you offered to let me look at the motor and all the pieces. Really? That is cool, I'd be happy to do it. I need a lie detector and a psychic to come with me but sure, I'll do it. Not tomorrow but after New Year's if that is cool?
    I posted the offer in public on this forum many months ago.

What exactly do I have to lie about? You went around claiming I blew my motor when I had a bent valve. That is a dick move to say the least. I never did that to you and I would not now.
    Actually, the point was that your motor was infintely more blown than mine (since mine was never blown). Some tuners consider bent valves a blown motor. I personally don't subscribe to that belief and I said that in my post. Just curious if that part of what I said ever made it to this site. I'll bet it didn't...because with it, there's no "Enquirer" headline or article to discuss.
    Your misleading schtick is really old.

That is the problem, and if you think me asking you to act like an adult and an enthusiast is whining what is wrong with you? Seriously Robert, get laid, smoke a joint, get drunk, pull that keyboard out from your butt.
    Poor baby.

I don't even have anything against you. For all the things you have done to me, steal my dyno's and pass them around before I even see them myself, getting my site censored on bimmerpost, pushing to getting me banned, banning me again and again, I still have nothing against you. I think you are pretty funny with how seriously you take all of this. I don't hate you at all, you are getting respect from me that I never got from you and speaking what is on your mind. Go for it Robert, if that is what it takes for you to get over this, go for it.
    So you're back to saying the same BS that you know I can't disprove without disclosing our private emails. Joseph, you're a liar -- pure and simple. You lied about everything you said. You know I defended you, got you unbanned at m3post. Heck, I even argued to let them put your DCT rebuild article there. So kiss my ass and quit telling people these lies. The only time I banned you (and you already know this also) was after I got busted by Jason for NOT banning you. Jason busted me outright reading the threads where you were posting with your fake account -- at the same exact time we were corresponding via email and I was telling you that I wouldn't ban you. After getting busted, I told you I got busted. That's when you said (censored due to privacy violation). Again, you know this...but you chose to mislead people about it anyways. Please post a single infraction notice I ever sent you. You've repeatedly said I gave you those. I challenge you to post a single one or STFU.

Oh $#@!, I lost some cam design I forgot about that likely won't even apply to my car. Oh $#@!, Robert, give it back, please. Are you serious with this? You think you are punishing me? What kind an enthusiast are you? Oh wait, that's right, you just told me you aren't an enthusiast. Well what kind of human being are you?
    Let me guess, you think cam grinds are like custom tunes -- different grind required for every mod. LOL.

I already told you...I'm not an enthusiast. I'm a car owner with some great connections to get things like custom cam designs from a world famous designer. I really don't give a $#@! about you or your car and I'm more than willing to let your behavior determine whether or not anybody gets access to the cam design. But since Gintani really needs some serious product help, I thought you'd be willing to put aside your seething hatred for ESS and not let it influence Gintani's need to have a differentiating product. Actually that's a lie of my own. I knew you would sell out Gintani and the entire BMW community due to your hatred. You might even say I was counting on it. It's now a great example to show how you let your hatred for telling the truth and your hatred for ESS cloud your judgement to the point that you'll sell out the entire community of people you claim to serve. So to quote Jeremy the magic tuner: lick my balls if you think anybody will get that cam design without your public apology for all of the lies you've told about me, my car, and my motor.

Kind of funny don't you think? I would have given it away for free if you simply could keep your mouth shut for a few months. You couldn't even keep it shut for 24 hours. This is really funny to me.

I don't hate ESS. For God's sake Robert, IND sponsors this site and deals in ESS kits. If I did not want ESS here and just wanted to blast them away day and night I would never let IND on here and simply post hatred.
    LOL...yet that's exactly what you have done. How many IP addresses have you banned after telling your users they were from ESS? LOL. I don't think you realize you banned one of my coworkers from Gilbert Arizona after he asked a simple question about Gintani. He asked why their dyno's didn't appear at their web site. You IP banned him and told your users he was an ESS plant. You're such a tool -- I mean Gintani whore. You claim this is a free and open forum but you prevent dissenting voices from being heard. You openly ban people you think come from ESS. YOu have this blow job rep system that prevents people from posting if they haven't told how great your car and Gintani products are. You close threads and discussions (such as those about Gintani and OE stealing the GPower files), thereby limiting the public access to a complete discussion and vetting of information. You're such a $#@!ty forum administrator. If I were to call this site a joke, I'd be giving you a compliment. You're far worse than anything Jason could ever do as forum owner.

Keep your cam design or whatever else but maybe you can stop this and just get back to posting about cars and enjoying them? Robert, how many bridges have you burned? Why? Why is this $#@! so out of hand? How many times have I said this? Why are things so divided? They do not need to be. Let's bury the past already and move on, things are going to be getting interesting in the S65 scene and I would like for us to work together in a place where everyone can participate and have mutual enjoyment. That includes ESS, you, Gintani, Roman, M33, all of you. Nothing against you guys and let's do what is best for the platform. Agreed? Or do you want this to go on for 20 more pages with no resolution?
    F OFF. As long as you continue to lie and mislead people about me and my car, it's personal and you can kiss my ass. Say all you want about ESS or Gintani, or anybody else and I can ignore it. But when you talk about me and my car, if you're lying (the two are synonymous)...I'm calling you out. You're a lying POS...so get used to hearing it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I have been reading all the posts and I do not see where he asked to see your DB? I might have missed it. I can only assume it was done in private as where else would that request be made?
    You haven't been reading $#@!. You looked at PMs and violated privacy. It's what you do. It's part of what makes you such a $#@!ty forum administrator.

My my, PG has some spunk today Click here to enlarge I hope I'm not upsetting you?
    Not upsetting me at all. I enjoy showing your duplicity and what a $#@!ty adminstrator and sham forum you run.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1471 Post(s)

You haven't been reading $#@!. You looked at PMs and violated privacy. It's what you do. It's part of what makes you such a $#@!ty forum administrator.
    Hold on, Lost Marine posts nothing about about the dyno DB and you bring up private info violating his confidence? Hell if I know if it came from a PM, an e-mail, or SMS, but you just violated his confidence. How dare you hold other people to a standard you do not follow yourself, hypocrite.

Not upsetting me at all. I enjoy showing your duplicity and what a $#@!ty adminstrator and sham forum you run.
    My my, temper temper!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Hold on, Lost Marine posts nothing about about the dyno DB and you bring up private info violating his confidence? Hell if I know if it came from a PM, an e-mail, or SMS, but you just violated his confidence. How dare you hold other people to a standard you do not follow yourself, hypocrite.

My my, temper temper!
    The classic Sticky spin and turn manuever. But actually, he did post something about the DynoDB. You just proved you didn't read $#@!. Classic lying Sticky.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Blah Blah Blah mountains of bull$#@! and then:

How many IP addresses have you banned after telling your users they were from ESS? LOL. I don't think you realize you banned one of my coworkers from Gilbert Arizona after he asked a simple question about Gintani. He asked why their dyno's didn't appear at their web site. You IP banned him and told your users he was an ESS plant. You're such a tool -- I mean Gintani whore. You claim this is a free and open forum but you prevent dissenting voices from being heard. You openly ban people you think come from ESS. YOu have this blow job rep system that prevents people from posting if they haven't told how great your car and Gintani products are. You close threads and discussions (such as those about Gintani and OE stealing the GPower files), thereby limiting the public access to a complete discussion and vetting of information. You're such a $#@!ty forum administrator. If I were to call this site a joke, I'd be giving you a compliment. You're far worse than anything Jason could ever do as forum owner.

F OFF. As long as you continue to lie and mislead people about me and my car, it's personal and you can kiss my ass. Say all you want about ESS or Gintani, or anybody else and I can ignore it. But when you talk about me and my car, if you're lying (the two are synonymous)...I'm calling you out. You're a lying POS...so get used to hearing it.
    What else is there to discuss about the G-power /OE tuning allegations? The only person that knows anything about it is me everyone else can choke on a cock. The facts have been posted (including text messages that completly threw Powerchips timeline under the bus) and all allgegations were addressed by me. So why keep the topic open?

BTW after you lay your egg, what up with those text messages you were so interested to post up?
    Kees on M5 Board is my bitch....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1471 Post(s)

You love this don't you? Heh, you can't simply do what is best for the community, your pride gets the best of you, eh? Why are you getting upset Robert?

Another thing you know is false. But you also know I won't post your private emails to prove what a lying POS you are.
    Did you or did you not push to have me banned from m3post (the first time)? Robert, I'm not mad you. Thank you, I would have never had the motivation to compete with them if you had not pushed them to ban me for your own agenda. Did you not feel guilty and then try to have them unban me? Thank you for trying to do the right thing later on, I appreciate it.

LOL. Yes you did. Why do you continue to lie? What's the point?
    Lie about what? Who did I send to go look at your precious database and for what reason when I can look at the damn thing myself if I want to?

I wouldn't know. I do know what the data on 14 cars stock cars indicates, all in California, all on 91 octane, 7 DCT, 7 6MT, and four of them on the same exact dyno, and not a single outlier in the data. That's something you can't explain...can you?
    Robert, all cars are different. There is variance stock but if you ask anyone who tunes these cars they will tell you the DCT's on average are lower.

Another thing, a tune will equalize cars as it can adjust for some of this variance. That is why it is better to compare tuned cars, at the same place, same time, same dyno, instead of different cars in different places on different days.

You can't answer a simple question because of your pride? OMG, so what, so I proved you wrong. Not a big deal, but you should apologize for misleading people only now to say you wouldn't know. If you need help, e-mail the people that make the DCT and ask them. If that doesn't work, e-mail a psychiatrist and set up an appointment to diagnose what is wrong with you mentally.

You manipulated the results. You lied to the people here. You took the best 6MT run vs. the worst DCT run. The cars had different mods, different exhausts. You ignored anything except clutch loss and you claim what you did has relevance. I guess you really haven't learned anything yet.
    I posted results of two cars running the same SC on the same gas on the same dyno. That is about as good as it gets. I took the highest run I had from both and posted it up, I believe Drew sent it to me. Additionally, you can take all the runs and they support what I said. Give it up, you lose.

LOL. The dyno results only correlate to your predetermined outcome -- and even then only after using flawed data and on top of that -- manipulating it and lying about it.
    Wait, so the dyno results correlate to everything that was said? And Getrag and Borg-Warner both agree? And SSP who specializes in DCT's agrees? And dctfacts.com that specializes in the dual clutch industry agrees? And I manipulated something? And I'm lying about something? Robert, I feel bad for your blood pressure at the moment.

Anything you say -- Gintani whore.
    I forgive you my friend, I forgive you.

LOL. I love how you take data from a year past when I made the comment and claim you're not taking anyting out of context. You can't stop lying can you? You're pathological...aren't you?
    Yes Robert, you made those comments in 2009. That is how behind you were back then. Nice to see the growth... if you stick around here you might get up to speed to where we can have an actual conversation.

You know you can tell Sticky hasn't read anything I write. Are you and Lost Marine the same person? Makes me wonder because I don't really ever talk about how great my car is. It's just car. Compare that to yourself and your never-ending verbal vomit about how great your car is and how fast it is. Oh brother, I'll bet your car is so great it gives you blow jobs and increased rep points too.

Every time I read your verbal vomit about your car, I laugh. Great, so you posted one single results and you want brownie points for years to come. I shudder to see the day when you actually put that POS back together and run it one more time before blowing something else. One more result and we'll have to hear about it for another two years to come. Vomit.
    Robert, from the very beginning you have done nothing but throw out insults and just acted like a brat. You are the one who posted one set of results (underwhelming at best) and now have to rebuild your car. Why are you calling it a POS? My car isn't the one with the stripped interior covered with lady bugs.

Nice try, oh great spinner of everying irrelvant. Of course I never said that, and nothing you quoted from me said it either. But I'll give you more stealing cookies from a baby credits for trying to discount the 300+ dyno's in the DynoDB -- because misleading people and keeping them from seeing the truth is the only way you can can continue to pimp your inferior products.
    Why products am I trying to pimp? I don't care how many dyno's you have collected, you can't hit 600 whp on the M3 through the stock exhaust on pump gas at 7 psi of boost, ok?

I recommend both Gintani and ESS and stand behind either kit as a solid option. I feel people should choose the best for them and wish both companies success as they make parts enthusiasts depend on.

You mean a product review that gives my driving impressions? LOL. Whatever. OK, anything you say. At least I don't accomplish one single drag result and then talk about it for the next two years.
    Robert, I got impressive drag results before everyone else. I ran 12.1 and that stood for a year. I cracked 130 before anyone else. I'll be setting new records next. Unfortunately it takes a while to build a DCT to this level when no one has done it. Kind of lame of you to talk $#@! about a car being down when yours is down. You can't even appreciate what is being done? Don't worry, when I get my new results which once again will be more impressive than anything you do I'll let you know. You still haven't run an ET faster than what I did with bolt on's, right? LOL

Interesting. IMG says he's building just such a motor with ESS, and you still continue to lie about it by saying the project's been abandoned. Whatever. But let me ask you: which Gintani FI products haven't failed miserably? Do you really think 6 or 7 kits sold in two years is a success? Do you really think they suceeded in getting that E46 turbo to run on the factory ECU? How's that M5 kit running? And 10 months later, how's that 4.2L low compression S65 running? Anything demonstrable success with anything yet? Certainly nothing that I consider a success.
    Why are you so into trying to hurt Gintani? What did they do to you exactly? Gintani products are ahead of everyone else from what I can see.

How am I lying about the project being abandoned when Roman himself states they are not releasing it and have no plans to? What lie: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...rger-setup-kit

You are getting dominated so hard right now all your posts just say, "lie" with nothing to back them up. Don't you like references and quotes? Well I'm dominating you son.

See what happened? You can't even explain why my car kept getting faster and faster until the day I drove it to AT.LOL. Who your reliable sources: Cookie Crisp, Jon Martin, Taza? LOL real good sources aren't they. The parts are there to look at. Show me that you have the balls to go look at them or STFU.
    I just said I would be happy to? Also, explain why your car was down on power and you never posted the dyno's in the low 500's? Seems there is a conflict, you claim the car was faster yet you dyno'd so low and it seemed like you were losing compression. I'll just have to get something concrete from my sources to post as proof since you are pushing it, ok?

I did a pretty good job of showing they were lying about those dyno differences...didn't I? I had a blown O2 sensor at the time, you know that. But I understand you have a role to play that requires you to lie and mislead people. The results were irrelevant to the goal. The goal was to figure out if they were lying when they said HKS and Specialty-Z had nearly 80whp difference between them. I showed the two were identical: 1-2 whp difference on my car, same tank of gas. That revelation forced them to change their story for a third time to explain it. (Always got to love discussing Gintani results -- when stories are needed to correct previous stories are needed to correct other stories.) But you still can't explain why my 60-130 time improved by 1.3 seconds on the same tank of gas after I fixed the O2 sensors -- the day before I drove the car to AT to rip the motor out. Both sets of files are there for you to download. Go download them and then respond or STFU. The real data is something you'll never be able to spin and lie your way out of -- because the data is there, the dates are there, and the files are available for download. You've never once downloaded them before posting your idiotic lies.
    Blown 02 senor huh? Click here to enlarge Ok, that is why you left this out from the original post, gotcha. No one said anything about an 80 whp difference. You made up something in your head and went on some witchhunt and accomplished nothing except for pushing good enthusiasts away from you an alienating the entire M3 user base getting yourself pushed off of m3post. Great job Robert, you sure did an awesome job.

I posted the offer in public on this forum many months ago.
    Ok, so I guess I missed it? I'll take you up on it.

Actually, the point was that your motor was infintely more blown than mine (since mine was never blown). Some tuners consider bent valves a blown motor. I personally don't subscribe to that belief and I said that in my post. Just curious if that part of what I said ever made it to this site. I'll bet it didn't...because with it, there's no "Enquirer" headline or article to discuss.
    Your misleading schtick is really old.
    No one considers bent valves a blown motor and this was before I ever even got the SC. Secondly, the early valves were defective and stock motors had this problem. There is a thread on m3post and m3forum about bent valves, go check it out. Who the hell considers a bent valve to be blown? Maybe that is the problem, you are hanging out with retarded tuners. Considering the state of your motor....

So you're back to saying the same BS that you know I can't disprove without disclosing our private emails. Joseph, you're a liar -- pure and simple. You lied about everything you said. You know I defended you, got you unbanned at m3post. Heck, I even argued to let them put your DCT rebuild article there. So kiss my ass and quit telling people these lies. The only time I banned you (and you already know this also) was after I got busted by Jason for NOT banning you. Jason busted me outright reading the threads where you were posting with your fake account -- at the same exact time we were corresponding via email and I was telling you that I wouldn't ban you. After getting busted, I told you I got busted. That's when you said (censored due to privacy violation). Again, you know this...but you chose to mislead people about it anyways. Please post a single infraction notice I ever sent you. You've repeatedly said I gave you those. I challenge you to post a single one or STFU.
    You never got me banned huh? I'm lying huh?

He got banned again? I had nothing to do with it...this time.
    Yet again I back up my points while you call me a liar Click here to enlarge

Yes, after you got me banned you got me unbanned and I thank you for trying to do the right thing way too late.

You want me to go get infractions on banned accounts? How? Tell them to unban them and I'll go get them.

Let me guess, you think cam grinds are like custom tunes -- different grind required for every mod. LOL.

I already told you...I'm not an enthusiast. I'm a car owner with some great connections to get things like custom cam designs from a world famous designer. I really don't give a $#@! about you or your car and I'm more than willing to let your behavior determine whether or not anybody gets access to the cam design. But since Gintani really needs some serious product help, I thought you'd be willing to put aside your seething hatred for ESS and not let it influence Gintani's need to have a differentiating product. Actually that's a lie of my own. I knew you would sell out Gintani and the entire BMW community due to your hatred. You might even say I was counting on it. It's now a great example to show how you let your hatred for telling the truth and your hatred for ESS cloud your judgement to the point that you'll sell out the entire community of people you claim to serve. So to quote Jeremy the magic tuner: lick my balls if you think anybody will get that cam design without your public apology for all of the lies you've told about me, my car, and my motor.

Kind of funny don't you think? I would have given it away for free if you simply could keep your mouth shut for a few months. You couldn't even keep it shut for 24 hours. This is really funny to me.
    I think you may have different requirements, that is all. Maybe yes, maybe not.

I just sold out who or what? I don't even know what you are talking about. You are trying to hold some cam design over my head and think you are punishing me by withholding it from everyone? What, some kind of child throwing a temper tantrum?

Enough already, please read over your posts and see who it is who is filled with hatred. This is not doing anyone any good and I keep trying to calm you down and to get you to act your age but you refuse.

LOL...yet that's exactly what you have done. How many IP addresses have you banned after telling your users they were from ESS?
    2, and they were the same account.

I don't think you realize you banned one of my coworkers from Gilbert Arizona after he asked a simple question about Gintani. He asked why their dyno's didn't appear at their web site. You IP banned him and told your users he was an ESS plant. You're such a tool -- I mean Gintani whore. You claim this is a free and open forum but you prevent dissenting voices from being heard. You openly ban people you think come from ESS. YOu have this blow job rep system that prevents people from posting if they haven't told how great your car and Gintani products are. You close threads and discussions (such as those about Gintani and OE stealing the GPower files), thereby limiting the public access to a complete discussion and vetting of information. You're such a $#@!ty forum administrator. If I were to call this site a joke, I'd be giving you a compliment. You're far worse than anything Jason could ever do as forum owner.
    Tell your coworker (if that is true) to not PM my sponsors and try to bring your personal BS into here. Yes, they forwarded me the PM's he was sending saying how he would love to purchase Gintani products if only it was not for JonMartin, Tightie, and I. Dirty $#@!ing marketing, and a complete $#@! move.

I close threads? Hahhahah, what? I get in trouble for leaving threads too open.

I ban people? You obviously are new around here and that $#@! is just not going to fly, sorry. No one is going to believe you as the regulars know how many threads get locked or people get banned. Sorry Robert, you are going to actually have to post solid evidence not just baseless assertions. Go find all the locked threads in this section, please.

I'm not going to hold your insults against you, I know you can't control yourself and that is fine. One of us has to be the grown up... but the problem right now is not my administration, it is you. This is what happens when you can't get someone to put a muzzle on me, you lose your cool and can't control yourself in a debate.

Ok, well, I hold nothing against you and I feel a bit sorry for you at the moment. However, I will gladly take you up on your offer and hopefully we can get to the bottom of if you truly blew your motor or not. If I am wrong I will be more than happy to apologize to you and continue to extend my hand in friendship. We can laugh it all off over a beer. However, if I am correct, I will let everyone know and blow this whole thing up (hah, get the pun?) to high hell especially considering you are trying to get ESS to threaten me legally now.

Considering how hard you guys are trying to keep me quiet, I think there is something to this. I will not say anything more on the matter though as we will get to the bottom of it together hopefully with a mutual respect for one another. That is how I intend to treat you despite everything you said, and you keep telling me I'm the terrible person?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1471 Post(s)

The classic Sticky spin and turn manuever. But actually, he did post something about the DynoDB. You just proved you didn't read $#@!. Classic lying Sticky.
    Oh really? Where is this post about him asking to see it, hmmm? Hypocrite Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Man, you guys must be like step brothers or something......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast