Close

Thread: FML

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Angry FML

Last night, I was going through some voice mails and I got good news about that job I really wanted. Unfortunately, the message was from over 3 months ago.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I went on a date with a girl I've been trying to get with for the past 4 months. I was supposed to meet her parents for dinner at their house and then take her out to a movie, I just got my drivers license so I was really excited to go pick her up. On my way to her place some old $#@! in a hummer cut me off, she had the handicapped symbol hanging from her rear view mirror. So I pull up next to her and roll down my window and honk to get her attention. I yell "Nice driving REEETAARD".

Turns out when I get to her place that was her grandmother who just had hip replacement surgery and she made special arrangements to come meet me.

FML
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^ really? I did that to a neighbor but I didn't say anything to her. She must've thought I was following her home.

I am so pissed about that job though. I really wanted to work there and I was stressing about not being called back Click here to enlarge

There were a few times I talked myself out of going back to ask again and so many weeks I spent stressed out about it... all because I didn't check that one voice mail.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I would go FUUU to... Man, check those voicemails lol
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It was on my birthday and I got a lot of calls and texts that day. But there's no excuse.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You should still get in contact with them and see what they say...you never know, they might really want you and might find a position for you.
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    You should still get in contact with them and see what they say...you never know, they might really want you and might find a position for you.
    i will ASAP. They aren't open today.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    Last night, I was going through some voice mails and I got good news about that job I really wanted. Unfortunately, the message was from over 3 months ago.
    Call them and say you thought about it for a bit and you decided to take them up on the offer. Say you never do anything without thinking it through, they will respect it. If not, steal some of their $#@! and run.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    I went on a date with a girl I've been trying to get with for the past 4 months. I was supposed to meet her parents for dinner at their house and then take her out to a movie, I just got my drivers license so I was really excited to go pick her up. On my way to her place some old $#@! in a hummer cut me off, she had the handicapped symbol hanging from her rear view mirror. So I pull up next to her and roll down my window and honk to get her attention. I yell "Nice driving REEETAARD".

Turns out when I get to her place that was her grandmother who just had hip replacement surgery and she made special arrangements to come meet me.

FML
    Hahahahahahahah, awesome.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale