Close

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu Click here to enlarge
    We still have a good deal of work to do. I'll be continuing development in CA with our car as well as a local RB turbo'd car. This fuel system has really gotten under my skin and I'm fixated on it. Hope to have a worthwhile upgrade figured out soon. Something a bit more sorted than just running bigger and bigger methanol jets.
    Looking forward to it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Sounds like some good progress was made. Glad the customers are getting things done Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSDD Click here to enlarge
    Don't let the LM hype machine get to you.
    I'm catching up on this thread but if this is different hardware isn't that important to point out? I realize he is saying it isn't, but this would be an important point to make and it is a different unit than what he had before as he received it in the mail recently right?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    My lord LM Click here to enlarge I had to go over to the office for a bit yes, had clients over...was back right after...chill out man
    The reason he posted that is because you said this:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno
    I ASSURE you, I was with Shiv 100% of the time during testing
    You then just a couple posts later state you were not there 100% of the time. I realize this isn't a huge deal but how can you make such a bold statement only for it to be shown to be an exaggeration so quickly and easily?

This then leads to people thinking you might be protecting Shiv and also that you would be willing to embellish in his favor as the 100% statement seemed to be doing.

I don't think Shiv would swap a board on you or something like that but 100% of the time isn't 100% of the time when you say you left for a bit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Wow!
    Reminds us to be careful about what we say on these forums.
    I agree with sticky though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Ok fine I see your point...I'll refrain from speaking in percentages from now on Click here to enlarge it just gets tiring sometimes with tuner war nonsense on these boards that do nothing but hamper further development of the platform..wasted energy..
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

its never a waste of energy.. you may not agree with the methods, but is results that matter..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu Click here to enlarge
    We still have a good deal of work to do. I'll be continuing development in CA with our car as well as a local RB turbo'd car. This fuel system has really gotten under my skin and I'm fixated on it. Hope to have a worthwhile upgrade figured out soon. Something a bit more sorted than just running bigger and bigger methanol jets.
    Do you have an idea or are you still looking for one?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm catching up on this thread but if this is different hardware isn't that important to point out? I realize he is saying it isn't, but this would be an important point to make and it is a different unit than what he had before as he received it in the mail recently right?
    True, If this was a replacement board for him, why would it be special and unsellable?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RambleJ535 Click here to enlarge
    True, If this was a replacement board for him, why would it be special and unsellable?
    true.. is/was... is everyone in america really this dumb, or just the bmw crowd?

im tired of peoples ego's forcing them to hide their hand. half-truths about "i just want a working car" at the expense of hiding things from the general public $#@!...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Oh my lord. Even if the board was some new, prototype board, who cares. Means there is a fix being developed or on the way to be developed. Maybe the board isn't really a special one and unsellable, perhaps there is another reason he won't sell it. Regardless, I like boobies.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

yea, not special, but different, so not special, even through his own owrds, special, but its probably not really special.. either way, thats not my point. datalogs. baseline runs.. nothing. and im the bad guy for asking for it.. dont matter to me anymore. ill be putting mine up for sale/part out shortly.. i grow tired of liars

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    Oh my lord. Even if the board was some new, prototype board, who cares. Means there is a fix being developed or on the way to be developed. Maybe the board isn't really a special one and unsellable, perhaps there is another reason he won't sell it. Regardless, I like boobies.
    It isn't a big deal if the board is new or prototype in an attempt to fix it but shouldn't it be disclosed?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    yea, not special, but different, so not special, even through his own owrds, special, but its probably not really special.. either way, thats not my point. datalogs. baseline runs.. nothing. and im the bad guy for asking for it.. dont matter to me anymore. ill be putting mine up for sale/part out shortly.. i grow tired of liars
    r u moving to the s65 soon?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Damn if I knew you were going to sell it I would have said let's try 21psi when you had it on the dyno!! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Damn if I knew you were going to sell it I would have said let's try 21psi when you had it on the dyno!! Click here to enlarge
    LOL! you mean 22psi right, people are claiming thats what i was running so might as well have tried it to make it true Click here to enlarge

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324