Close

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Yet another bull$#@! "tuner" gone down, good riddance. It just sucks that their customers get pulled down with them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    you know as asr goes down in flames and im reading posts of another bs tuner out of the way the one thing i find frustrating in all this is that we as a community is not willing to pay for the services of a top notch tuner that does everything the right way. That includes the best tech/mechanics, tools/machines, and just overall customer service.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    you know as asr goes down in flames and im reading posts of another bs tuner out of the way the one thing i find frustrating in all this is that we as a community is not willing to pay for the services of a top notch tuner that does everything the right way. That includes the best tech/mechanics, tools/machines, and just overall customer service.
    which one?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fstop7 Click here to enlarge
    Yet another bull$#@! "tuner" gone down, good riddance. It just sucks that their customers get pulled down with them.
    Very sad he took their cash and their cars are left in a horrible shape. Even worse that Gustav protected ASR when people were questioning what was going on. Let's not forgot M5board did play a part in this.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Who are you referring to?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

this.

I cannot count the times ive been price-warred with other shops who do shoddier work. Some customers just dont want to pay.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am totally willing to pay for good work. I've paid money to Rennspec, GMG, BBI, SP Engineering, and others. Those are all shops with very good reputations. But you're right. I hate cheapasses, personally speaking.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Im partners with a tuning shop that specializes in nissans and we are having the same problems with Gtr customers, I have one guy that owns an Enzo,phantom,cgt,diablo sv, etc... and we did basic bolt ons to the car but now he is ready to do down pipes,waste gates, injectors, and a custom tune but he wants me to give him his factory warranty still!!! We can warrantee the work, and the install for 2 years but how can he expect a regular 5yr/6o thru nissan in writing when we are completely changing what nissan did?? He doesn't wanna have ANY risk, Now this same guy will also squeeze us for every dollar out of the job, doesn't wanna pay tax, and its to the point that we couldn't do business with him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fstop7 Click here to enlarge
    I am totally willing to pay for good work. I've paid money to Rennspec, GMG, BBI, SP Engineering, and others. Those are all shops with very good reputations. But you're right. I hate cheapasses, personally speaking.
    wasn't referring to anyone specific just an overall observation, lol actually im referring to the guy who wants a 5-6k sc kit.

Now the trick to all this though is there is a balance,for example i was talking about ugr and there kits in another thread and how i feel they are the other extreme(over priced) because i know what these parts cost, but as far as there service from what i have read and spoken to a couple of friends who are customers, there customer service goes above and beyond the call of duty. I am willing to pay above market value for good service BUT there must be a value...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Im partners with a tuning shop that specializes in nissans and we are having the same problems with Gtr customers, I have one guy that owns an Enzo,phantom,cgt,diablo sv, etc... and we did basic bolt ons to the car but now he is ready to do down pipes,waste gates, injectors, and a custom tune but he wants me to give him his factory warranty still!!! We can warrantee the work, and the install for 2 years but how can he expect a regular 5yr/6o thru nissan in writing when we are completely changing what nissan did?? He doesn't wanna have ANY risk, Now this same guy will also squeeze us for every dollar out of the job, doesn't wanna pay tax, and its to the point that we couldn't do business with him.
    Tell him to eat a dick. Sometimes you just can't win or please certain people and you just have to move on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Ranger, could we get an update on what is going on? How is M5junky doing?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I just read this thread. That royally blows. I hope you get your car back together and get reimbursed for your losses.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    I just read this thread. That royally blows. I hope you get your car back together and get reimbursed for your losses.
    Getting reimbursed will be the hard part but I think we can all agree Abid should not be allowed to get off the hook for this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Which shop is this? I think I know but not sure if you are in ties with them still or not.
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

i just read thread ,i'm so glad you got your cars back. how you want to make Abid give your money back?
    you know giving your cars to a shop that put Nitros in cars and expecting a FI engine from those guys is a mistake ,when you started your thread in M5board i wanted to tell you the same thing but everyone was so excited and sure that this project is going to happen beatifully so because i didn't want to sound like a douche i said nothing.
    i hope there won't be guys like you who lost big money because of a tuner like ASR

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ranger, could we get an update on what is going on? How is M5junky doing?
    Both our M5's are in sorry sad conditions. M5Junky's (Steve) car is much worse. He is now looking at a serious expense in trying to have his M5 but back together to running order. He's also missing quite a few parts.
    I really am not very interested in spending more money to put my car back together. So now am looking at potentially losing AGAIN and have to dump my M5 for peanuts. All at the hands of ASR.
    The legal wheels have begun to turn.
    This is not over by a long shot.

Ranger

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lock n Load Click here to enlarge
    Both our M5's are in sorry sad conditions. M5Junky's (Steve) car is much worse. He is now looking at a serious expense in trying to have his M5 but back together to running order. He's also missing quite a few parts.
    I really am not very interested in spending more money to put my car back together. So now am looking at potentially losing AGAIN and have to dump my M5 for peanuts. All at the hands of ASR.

Ranger
    Best of luck to you and your endeavors!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Ranger
    M5junky's car is even worse huh? Sounds like parts were sold off from the cars or else where the hell are they?

Glad to hear about the legal aspect and that you are not willing to let him off the hook. Thank you Ranger, I hope you and M5junky get justice.

I'm not sure if it will impact you but a picture or two of what the car looks like would really help put things in perspective. If you are not able to post for outside reasons, completely understand.

Hope we can get an update from Steve as well, two cars in terrible shape goes to show this is not just a random or freak occurrence resulting from some unfortunate circumstances as some tuners like to spin it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

wow, first the people who did this need to be $#@! slapped, and then legally slaughtered by your lawyer, I am truly sorry for your amazing machine of an M5 to be in that condition. Best of luck against the joke of a human being Abid, you have all the support from the online community and the support of their already soiled reputation.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by wtfmateim65 Click here to enlarge
    wow, first the people who did this need to be $#@! slapped, and then legally slaughtered by your lawyer, I am truly sorry for your amazing machine of an M5 to be in that condition. Best of luck against the joke of a human being Abid, you have all the support from the online community and the support of their already soiled reputation.
    I hope the legal route pays dividends.

Both of these guys deserve their money back at least. Additional $ for damages would be warranted as well but trying to get a weasel like Abid to pay up is going to be a problem.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

^ this Abid guy is Iranian?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HeroSina Click here to enlarge
    ^ this Abid guy is Iranian?
    I have no idea what he is other than being a thief.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Funny it was brought up because I was under the impression he was of Indian decent. After talking to some people he has apparently told others different origins.

Ranger

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

a thief , yeah
    recently i was talking to my cousin which is a lawyer in U.S and knows about this $#@!ty case , he said he knew an Iranian Abid with a bad record , i believe it's the same guy

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Funny it was brought up because I was under the impression he was of Indian decent. After talking to some people he has apparently told others different origins.

Ranger
    I don't know him but i'm not surprised , some people are so dirty

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast