Close

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Not too bad, definitely something I will look into.
    Will also put out something else which may shock you guys.
    When it came to developing the proper crankshaft for this build you'll never imagine who built it.
    Champion Motorsport new what was needed but the building of the precise crankshaft was a key issue and a make or break item for the project.
    There are NO other running 4.2L Mezger GT3/RS engines in the USA. Reason has been improper design and oil starvation leading to engine failures.
    Champion studied the issues and made the needed CAD of a crankshaft for the 4.2L build and sent it to a NASCAR team facility and they delivered the goods.
    Do not ever under estimate the abilities, know-how and resources of the "good ole boys" in NASCAR.
    They have the facilities, capabilities and wherewithal to build anything.

Ranger (Sua Sponte)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lock n Load Click here to enlarge
    There are NO other running 4.2L Mezger GT3/RS engines in the USA. Reason has been improper design and oil starvation leading to engine failures.
    I'm guessing this is due to the pistons going down too far past where the oil can reach it?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lock n Load Click here to enlarge
    Do not ever under estimate the abilities, know-how and resources of the "good ole boys" in NASCAR.
    Not at all. If they weren't restricted by their platform and rules they could do... well, anything.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Why didn't you guys take him to court?

Hi Sticky,
    court is still an option. Still within the statue of limitations. We shall see if "the law" is still worth while. Lets just say we've been doing homework when we can. We've found out many things about his business, but long story and many many discussions about that topic between Juan and I. You never know it may still be in the cards.

The whole situation just makes me sick and outraged. I have my 5 back after picking it up in pieces literally... I had the engine put back in and bought a Dinan exhaust. Lets just say it at least is drivable right now. It's still not right. When I try to red line it - it still goes into limp mode. Reason why I haven't gotten rid of it... Well lets just say I had never owned an M5 in my life and when I was able to afford it I finally got it. It was always my dream car. About 7 years ago I went all out and started my own business. I really did well at it my first 2 years and made a great living. I was so proud that I could actually afford one and went out and finally got it. Then I hand it over to this douche bag. He totally screws not only me, but a great friend over as well (Juan).. I guess I hang on to it because it was that first really cool toy that I always wanted. So it's my trophy on the shelf that is now damaged. Maybe one day I'll just show up at Abids and ask him WHY!? Why the BS, and WTF did he do to us. I have nothing good to say about Abid. He truly lead us on for YEARS! Juan and I gave him every chance in the book to get things done. Even listening to stupid excuses month after month, and the calls saying he spent such and such and needed another shot of cash to keep the project going forward. Like a good friend and a trust worthy person - I didn't think twice about sending him another payment. It's all just really hard to swallow still today. You know if Abid was anyone at all he would call Juan and I up and apologize and at least "man up" that he owes us money back. I mean come on - I ask ALL of you out there.... Who in the hell would take their car to him at all ever??? Sooo this guy is modding the new M5? Wow.. Maybe he could call us and tell us something like... Any money I make off of new projects I'll start paying you all back. It just burns my ars that he wants to be the magic man again with the M5?? It makes me think he has no regard for anyone. This should be a lesson to everyone. If you send your car there and he screws it up or can't perform what he promises again - you will get f'd! No money back, no sorrys, no guilt for stealing others cash or dreams?? Odd Job you can say anything you want about this guy, but think about this - if you went through even an ounce of what Juan and I went through with this guy you would never ever be saying the things you do, or thinking that Juan and I are making this stuff up. By the way there is no possibility to make this crap up. I'm a good business person with ethics, so is Juan. I'd never just try and tear someone apart like this guy did to us. Anyway sorry for the long post. It's just frustrating still today because I still have my beast and its a big downer when I can't have fun with it. I might as well be driving a KIA - ha! A message to Abid - call us, and tell us how you are going to rectify this. I can't believe you are consciously still working in this business without clearing up bad blood, and correcting a major screw up in your business that happened. For as long as you do not correct this issue I will be glad to divert anyone thinking of going to your shop. Juan and I may be quiet and respectful guys, but when anything arises about you and your service we will be there with the shovels to throw in the dirt. This obviously will stop when you man up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oh - also... Wait till you guys see Juan's RS. Holy freaking nuts!!! This thing is sooo sweet!! Words can not even describe this work of art. I can't wait to see it in person. I got a sweet small video from Juan's son via a text a while back.. It's jaw dropping - that I can certainly say. The things they did to that car was an all out rape of every nut, bolt and body part of that car. LOL. Just wait guys this thing is a monster. Hopefully Juan posts a vid of it when its 100%.. I will say beware - you may want to wear a rubber when you watch. Hahahah!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M5 Junky Click here to enlarge
    It makes me think he has no regard for anyone. This should be a lesson to everyone. If you send your car there and he screws it up or can't perform what he promises again - you will get f'd! No money back, no sorrys, no guilt for stealing others cash or dreams??
    This is exactly what I am dealing with right now with South Side Performance and @SSPKris . No morals, no integrity, no care about the people screwed over or the time and money lost.

They just don't care, they want to use people and that's it. All we can do is stand up and tell the world what happened.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I know a private investigator who knows some Hell Angles. You get the story.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
    I know a private investigator who knows some Hell Angles. You get the story.
    That's one way to make a point...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

This is exactly what I am dealing with right now with South Side Performance and @SSPKris . No morals, no integrity, no care about the people screwed over or the time and money lost.

They just don't care, they want to use people and that's it. All we can do is stand up and tell the world what happened.
    That is why I love this forum. Members get helped, and business that are shady are dealt with. Most other forums hide bad company behavior, instead of putting them on blast and letting other members know. Props sticky as always!
    ///M5 LCI
    "It's like the F10 is the 911 Turbo to the E60's GT3" -Pistonheads (M5 feature)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well some new developments since I wrote my long post. The day after I wrote that Abid called me. Yes I said that right. Abid called me. We spoke for a while about everything that went on. We spoke of a few possibilities on how we can correct this (nothing solid yet). Keep in mind here I am not speaking for Juan. Like I said we are discussing at the moment ways to resolve our dispute. I will say I was rather shocked that he called me. I was not too sure what to expect at first. I did explain that my car is still F'd up. He walked me through what could be wrong with it. Turns out - the control unit for the Ionic module was fried. Keep in mind I took this f'ing car to (3) shops, (2) of which were dealerships that told me they had no idea what was wrong with it. I had been completely frustrated for over a year, so frustrated that I hated to drive it - it just sat in my garage. Then I talk to Abid and its a simple little part - took me maybe (10) minutes to swap out. Anyway - needless to say i am excited that its finally working again. I can red-line with no problem now. In fact tonight I took it out and pushed it over to "D" shifting and hammered it. She took it right to red-line with no prob! So I at least found some positive here - finally. So I am very glad that Abid was able to help me with that step. Now that I am back to running again - maybe she needs to go fast again. My gears are already moving on how to get'r to go faster again.

Anyway back to the point. So yes I spoke with Abid, and we at least crossed the thresh hold of possibly working something out. Is it going to work out? I don't think it will work out over night, but I am willing to entertain the possibility of where this could go, and how we could work this out. Without sounding to "soap opera" here - I am going at this in small steps in hopes that we can work this out in a positive direction. I will keep you all posted from time to time on this thread as to how this is all turning out and whats up with it all. Look forward to talking with you again Abid on the next segment of how we can keep a resolution moving in the right path.

I'll keep you all posted on how things roll.. We shall see which way this road points...

Abid - I am sure you are reading this thread, and my comments. Thank you for directing me in the right path of getting the 5 back in action. I hope we can continue down a good path here and "fix" this. I am putting some faith back into this that you will come through in some shape or form in correcting all this, and I am not spinning my wheels. I am also hoping you and Juan can work something out as well..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Interesting. Glad to hear all the good news!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Well some new developments since I wrote my long post. The day after I wrote that Abid called me. Yes I said that right. Abid called me. We spoke for a while about everything that went on. We spoke of a few possibilities on how we can correct this (nothing solid yet). Keep in mind here I am not speaking for Juan. Like I said we are discussing at the moment ways to resolve our dispute. I will say I was rather shocked that he called me. I was not too sure what to expect at first. I did explain that my car is still F'd up. He walked me through what could be wrong with it. Turns out - the control unit for the Ionic module was fried. Keep in mind I took this f'ing car to (3) shops, (2) of which were dealerships that told me they had no idea what was wrong with it. I had been completely frustrated for over a year, so frustrated that I hated to drive it - it just sat in my garage. Then I talk to Abid and its a simple little part - took me maybe (10) minutes to swap out. Anyway - needless to say i am excited that its finally working again. I can red-line with no problem now. In fact tonight I took it out and pushed it over to "D" shifting and hammered it. She took it right to red-line with no prob! So I at least found some positive here - finally. So I am very glad that Abid was able to help me with that step. Now that I am back to running again - maybe she needs to go fast again. My gears are already moving on how to get'r to go faster again.

Anyway back to the point. So yes I spoke with Abid, and we at least crossed the thresh hold of possibly working something out. Is it going to work out? I don't think it will work out over night, but I am willing to entertain the possibility of where this could go, and how we could work this out. Without sounding to "soap opera" here - I am going at this in small steps in hopes that we can work this out in a positive direction. I will keep you all posted from time to time on this thread as to how this is all turning out and whats up with it all. Look forward to talking with you again Abid on the next segment of how we can keep a resolution moving in the right path.

I'll keep you all posted on how things roll.. We shall see which way this road points...

Abid - I am sure you are reading this thread, and my comments. Thank you for directing me in the right path of getting the 5 back in action. I hope we can continue down a good path here and "fix" this. I am putting some faith back into this that you will come through in some shape or form in correcting all this, and I am not spinning my wheels. I am also hoping you and Juan can work something out as well..
    I'm amazed you are happy your money was taken and vehicle was down for years just because he called you to try to fix his image since he wants to move to the F10 now and knows this whole situation is dragging him down to the point nobody wants to buy anything from him.

So your money is taken, car gets no work done, and you are happy because what ASR screwed up actually runs now and you can redline it? It's like someone thanking the person who robber their home for telling them where they hid the remote control to the TV. You can change channels on the TV now so hey, all good right?

Mind blown.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm amazed you are happy your money was taken and vehicle was down for years just because he called you to try to fix his image since he wants to move to the F10 now and knows this whole situation is dragging him down to the point nobody wants to buy anything from him.

So your money is taken, car gets no work done, and you are happy because what ASR screwed up actually runs now and you can redline it? It's like someone thanking the person who robber their home for telling them where they hid the remote control to the TV. You can change channels on the TV now so hey, all good right?

Mind blown.

no sticky - I think you take me wrong. I'm not happy at all my car was down and my money taken. Yes you have no idea - I am glad my car is at least Rollin again that's for sure. You have to look at it from my angle. I was sitting with money gone, and a car basically not running right. If I ditch the car even more money lost. So it's a lose lose situation. I'm looking for some ray of light here. I am not praising ASR at this point. I am trying my best to see where this all goes. Do I think all of this is still bull? Yes. BUT what do I do? Sit here with my head in a hole and not try in some fashion to get resolution? I knew I'd catch some heat for posting that here, but hey I'm going to try some type of avenue here to see what can be worked out. If its a dead-end - well at least I tried to resolve in some civil fashion. I'd also like to remind you that I said nothing is resolved here. Ya he helped me fix a simple part that was screwed up. Ya thanks that's great, but like I said we have a long road here to hopefully come to a resolution. You all can think I'm nuts, but hey I'm looking for movement in this situation and not just sitting around the board complaining about it. If I can recoupe my money in someway shape or form great - I will be glad to. Sorry if I disappointed anyone here, but hey I'm at least trying here to resolve.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

no sticky - I think you take me wrong. I'm not happy at all my car was down and my money taken. Yes you have no idea - I am glad my car is at least Rollin again that's for sure. You have to look at it from my angle. I was sitting with money gone, and a car basically not running right. If I ditch the car even more money lost. So it's a lose lose situation. I'm looking for some ray of light here. I am not praising ASR at this point. I am trying my best to see where this all goes. Do I think all of this is still bull? Yes. BUT what do I do? Sit here with my head in a hole and not try in some fashion to get resolution? I knew I'd catch some heat for posting that here, but hey I'm going to try some type of avenue here to see what can be worked out. If its a dead-end - well at least I tried to resolve in some civil fashion. I'd also like to remind you that I said nothing is resolved here. Ya he helped me fix a simple part that was screwed up. Ya thanks that's great, but like I said we have a long road here to hopefully come to a resolution. You all can think I'm nuts, but hey I'm looking for movement in this situation and not just sitting around the board complaining about it. If I can recoupe my money in someway shape or form great - I will be glad to. Sorry if I disappointed anyone here, but hey I'm at least trying here to resolve.
    I don't think you're nuts but this is barely a ray of light in a very dark situation. I wouldn't even call him helping you fix something he broke anything to be happy about.

I hope there is a resolution and I hope you get your money back. I really do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    dude, this guy $#@!ed you over. $#@! HIM. He is probably grasping at straws since his stolen money is drying up. Maybe he's hoping he can scam you out of some more by throwing you a bone here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SYZ Click here to enlarge
    dude, this guy $#@!ed you over. $#@! HIM. He is probably grasping at straws since his stolen money is drying up. Maybe he's hoping he can scam you out of some more by throwing you a bone here.
    Exactly, don't let him fool you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Guys I'm NOT trying to run a drama class here. I'm trying to get resolution on this. This is the furthest this has moved in over a year. Yes I'm glad I am working on it and wow - YES some movement on the matter. Like I said. We will see where it goes. It's not signed sealed and delivered. If I just sit here nothing gets resolved.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Guys I'm NOT trying to run a drama class here. I'm trying to get resolution on this. This is the furthest this has moved in over a year. Yes I'm glad I am working on it and wow - YES some movement on the matter. Like I said. We will see where it goes. It's not signed sealed and delivered. If I just sit here nothing gets resolved.
    I understand I hope it gets resolved. But Abid owes quite a few people money...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Mind blown.
    +100000!!!!WOW

BTW he is probably the one who broke the module in the first place lol and knew how to tell u what the fix was.
    ///M5 LCI
    "It's like the F10 is the 911 Turbo to the E60's GT3" -Pistonheads (M5 feature)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I would not give this man a single red cent or the time of day. Time is money. Cut your losses and seek justice. This is just continuing the trend yet again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5soko Click here to enlarge
    BTW he is probably the one who broke the module in the first place lol and knew how to tell u what the fix was.
    this

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Maybe I missed this is the 16 pages here. But you know this guys number, know where his business is, he screwed you out of thousands of dollars. Why has he not been served with a law suit 2 years ago and drug into court? That is what is blowing my mind.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

There is more than enough evidence to serve this person with a lawsuit straight away. I am amazed that this guy isn't in court. There is nothing left to work out here. Anything being worked out in a manner where Abid is part of the negotiations is simply incorrect by default, now. Rarely have I seen someone get so publicly screwed over with so much evidence for so long without any court proceedings. Sorry for the necropost, but the recent ASR information brought back memories of this whole thing. I didn't realize the event many years ago involved a BB member.

This is the furthest this has moved in over a year.

So, Abid is the only one moving this situation forward? He's still got this firmly gripped by the balls, then.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ferruccio Click here to enlarge
    There is more than enough evidence to serve this person with a lawsuit straight away. I am amazed that this guy isn't in court. There is nothing left to work out here. Anything being worked out in a manner where Abid is part of the negotiations is simply incorrect by default, now. Rarely have I seen someone get so publicly screwed over with so much evidence for so long without any court proceedings. Sorry for the necropost, but the recent ASR information brought back memories of this whole thing. I didn't realize the event many years ago involved a BB member.

So, Abid is the only one moving this situation forward? He's still got this firmly gripped by the balls, then.[/COLOR]
    I don't get it either. I'm amazed he can sleep at night.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

M5 Junky might be hoping that if Abid get's back on his feet, leds a righteous life, does not screw over more customers and starts to make money, he (Junky) might get some of his money back. If Abid is forced into bankruptcy, no one gets reimbursed, ever.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast