Close

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 422
  1. #351
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    753
    Rep Points
    1,225.4
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    and you expect us to not think you are affiliated with them....?
    Lol.. Damage control for them must be a full time job.
    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Level 2 S/C
    03' Viper Roadster- FBO
    10' X5M
    09' Cayenne GTS
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO
    13' F10 550i M Sport

    Past:
    07' C6 Z06
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    10' C63 AMG
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    09' C63 AMG -
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam
    11' E92 335is- Sapp Blk
    08' E82 135i- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG
    Click here to enlarge

  2. #352
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    No need to get into what they plan for that platform on this thread. When they are ready they will post a press release on the intake. The mod list will be more substantial than, 'an intake and an exhaust' I assure you.
    no, i meant, have they ever produced anything more tangible than those 3, intake (piping) exhaust (piping) and throw some nawz on dat $#@!? (SS lines)

  3. #353
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    515
    Rep Points
    621.9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    no, i meant, have they ever produced anything more tangible than those 3, intake (piping) exhaust (piping) and throw some nawz on dat $#@!? (SS lines)
    Don't forget, it was a dry shot before the MAF with no tuning done.

  4. #354
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL.
    Posts
    1,895
    Rep Points
    771.0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    no, i meant, have they ever produced anything more tangible than those 3, intake (piping) exhaust (piping) and throw some nawz on dat $#@!? (SS lines)
    Really? They made the one of the first chra upgrades for the N54. You were part of that scene which is why I am surprised you don't remember all that.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

  5. #355
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    Really? They made the one of the first chra upgrades for the N54. You were part of that scene which is why I am surprised you don't remember all that.
    i know they tried it, i know they put it on your car, but we have yet to see anyone else running them, or a dyno..many years later.. so.... key word "tangible"

  6. #356
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    113
    Rep Points
    308.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Just got the email about this thread.
    Right now I'm busy with work no time to spare but I do want to drop in 2 cents on this topic later.

    Ranger (Sua Sponte)

  7. #357
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    978
    Rep Points
    1,406.3
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    i know they tried it, i know they put it on your car, but we have yet to see anyone else running them, or a dyno..many years later.. so.... key word "tangible"
    wasn't shiv running ASR turbos too?

  8. #358
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chrisisnapping Click here to enlarge
    wasn't shiv running ASR turbos too?
    dont remember, dont think so, i think he just uses other peoples cars for R&D

  9. #359
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    8,006
    Rep Points
    8,959.3
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    90


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I've seen some data on ASR turbos. They look to perform about like RB to me. The real issue with ASR isn't their N54 turbos its everything else with the business including the ownership. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  10. #360
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,821
    Rep Points
    31,565.9
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lock n Load Click here to enlarge
    Just got the email about this thread.
    Right now I'm busy with work no time to spare but I do want to drop in 2 cents on this topic later.

    Ranger (Sua Sponte)
    Looking forward to hearing if you got money back from Abid.

  11. #361
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lock n Load Click here to enlarge
    Just got the email about this thread.
    Right now I'm busy with work no time to spare but I do want to drop in 2 cents on this topic later.

    Ranger (Sua Sponte)
    interesting

  12. #362
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    St. Louis, Misery
    Posts
    55
    Rep Points
    159.4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I'm sure Ranger will respond in more detail, but I don't know who this "hand job" guy is?? If anyone leaves their car with Abid you ARE going to get screwed! Nothing has come about of anything. No money back, no contact at all with us to attempt to be a man and pony up. You would think he would give us our money back at the least. If this guy is doing new work...... I wonder who's money he is using for the R+D?? Hmmmm probably still the butt load of cash Ranger and I gave him?? What a puttzz. If you are thinking of taking your car to the fictitious workshop in Miami - DO NOT! Wonder who the next set of guys will be in the months to come to get scammed?? When I saw this OJ's post here I thought of the cartoon "Pinky and the Brain".

    "Hand Job / Abid" - I will continue to suck the wind out of any sail that gets propped up anywhere I see it - about "new catastrophes" starting in the ASR lab. What a joke. For you to come on here and make these idiotic comments that things are resolved tells me that ASR is up to something again, and I'm telling you it's BS, and time will never get this out of my mind - only a check in my mailbox with all my money back will erase it for me. Keep casting your propaganda and trying to reel in the next one, Ranger and I will continue to tell everyone what happened to us - until ASR has the ballzzz to resolve. "All resolved"???? What dream world do you live in?

  13. #363
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    St. Louis, Misery
    Posts
    55
    Rep Points
    159.4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    My apologies guys... I forgot to say "Hey" all. I haven't been here in awhile. Been busy with life. Hope everyone here is doing good. I saw this post rear it's uugly head and it set a new fire off in me.

  14. #364
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M5 Junky Click here to enlarge
    My apologies guys... I forgot to say "Hey" all. I haven't been here in awhile. Been busy with life. Hope everyone here is doing good. I saw this post rear it's uugly head and it set a new fire off in me.
    Thanks for the info man, im sure lots of people were curious.

  15. #365
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    113
    Rep Points
    308.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    Of course he would have. Regardless if the case went in his favor he would still have a sour taste in his mouth and spew $#@! about them. The fact is both parties lost from this whole debacle. I hope in the future to see/make a thread where each and every controversy with them is addressed. Of course that will never happen on this board, Sticky and Abid do not have a good relationship, so Abid will not vendor/post here I assure you unless his product and/or name is questioned. Libel is a big deal.
    oddjob once again as usual you're WRONG and misleading members.
    The so called resolved matter has nothing to do with myself or Steve (M5Junky).
    This probably has to do with the individual (John) from CES Motorsport. I will reach out to this person.
    I have always believed that there's only one side to a story and THAT'S THE TRUTH!
    Your ASR buddy loses on this one. How can you defend fraud?
    Large amounts of money was paid and there was NOTHING to show for. Hell at least let me have 10 pistons to use as paper weights! There was nothing done. It was all one big house of cards and nothing but BS excuses and lies. Stupid me I thought there was a friendship, what a joke on Steve and I. A shop that only had one employee and very limited physical facility was to take on such a project to TT a high tech NA V10 S85 engine, yeah right! What was I thinking?
    To tinker with turbos on cars that are already turbo'ed is a far cry from doing a full build TT project on a NA S85 engine. ASR could never do it and would deceive before admitting it.
    I have moved on but will never forget nor forgive one of the greatest sins ... BETRAYAL.
    This guy has no conscience.

    Have moved on as stated. Dealing with a reputable motorsport shop that has built me an awesome motor and total track GT3RS. As of recent additional internal changes the 4.2L NA six banger puts down 515 rwhp and 392 rwtq. Essentially an RSR race motor that's street legal. Not bad and weighing 2,986 lbs. Also a real tune (inside joke, right Steve) was done to 9,000 rpm's.

    Oh and btw oddjob, THE TRUTH does NOT fall under libel. Maybe you're just not smart enough to comprehend this definition.

    Ranger (Sua Sponte)

  16. #366
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL.
    Posts
    1,895
    Rep Points
    771.0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    0 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Look what I know is what I've heard, first hand. Hence the start of my reply here: AFAIK (as far as I know), once this thread re-emerged. You have your story and so does Abid (ASR). He has never used my account and would never ask to do so, every post made is by my fingers. I will let him know of this thread so he can do what he wishes.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

  17. #367
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    113
    Rep Points
    308.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Oh forgot, Steve I will call you tonight to talk about CES Motorsport and next month.
    We have several things to discuss.
    Talk later.

  18. #368
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    St. Louis, Misery
    Posts
    55
    Rep Points
    159.4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Odd Job... Get your facts straight before posting ludicrous statements. That's a start. Second - get new friends in the car world. Just obvious suggestions for you. Hey I have an idea.. If this was settled - ask Abid for the canceled checks that he "settled" this matter with. Go ahead post them. Hell if this was settled I would have been one of the first to jump on and tell everyone.

    Juan - sorry I missed your call last night. Talk later. Can you believe this crap? The audacity of these guys! It never ends.. The endless spewing of BS and nonsense. Settled..... Hahahaha right.. What Odd Job heard??... Your a real f'g comedian.

  19. #369
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,821
    Rep Points
    31,565.9
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lock n Load Click here to enlarge
    4.2L NA six banger puts down 515 rwhp and 392 rwtq. Essentially an RSR race motor that's street legal. Not bad and weighing 2,986 lbs. Also a real tune (inside joke, right Steve) was done to 9,000 rpm's.
    Did you ever post this new graph?

  20. #370
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,821
    Rep Points
    31,565.9
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    Look what I know is what I've heard, first hand. Hence the start of my reply here: AFAIK (as far as I know), once this thread re-emerged. You have your story and so does Abid (ASR). He has never used my account and would never ask to do so, every post made is by my fingers. I will let him know of this thread so he can do what he wishes.
    Oddjob you can't come on here and say things are resolved without knowing what is really going on. No settlement, no resolution, no nothing.

    I don't know why you stick up for ASR the way you do but it looks pretty bad right now....

  21. #371
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,821
    Rep Points
    31,565.9
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M5 Junky Click here to enlarge
    Odd Job... Get your facts straight before posting ludicrous statements. That's a start. Second - get new friends in the car world. Just obvious suggestions for you. Hey I have an idea.. If this was settled - ask Abid for the canceled checks that he "settled" this matter with. Go ahead post them. Hell if this was settled I would have been one of the first to jump on and tell everyone.

    Juan - sorry I missed your call last night. Talk later. Can you believe this crap? The audacity of these guys! It never ends.. The endless spewing of BS and nonsense. Settled..... Hahahaha right.. What Odd Job heard??... Your a real f'g comedian.
    Why didn't you guys take him to court?

  22. #372
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    113
    Rep Points
    308.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Did you ever post this new graph?
    No not yet. Haven't settled down. Lots been going on. There has been more work done since the project finished and still not finished so no official posting yet Click here to enlarge. An unrestricted GT3RSR will make like 580-600 whp (no FI) but that with 6 TB set up. I'm not there, yet.
    The engine had a tick over 4,000 miles of all around use and 30 hrs. ballz out track time at Sebring, Homestead and Palm Beach Int'l Raceways. Not a single hiccup with the engine.
    The build was done originally with the stock cams. I wanted more so Champion got in contact with Schrick and discussed the 4.2L bore/stroke build details and they built custom cams for the application. No regrinds. Also after the teardown for the cams all was checked for any abnormal wear or possible issues and all look perfect. Killer job was done from the start.
    Mahle pistons had to be machined to accommodate new valve clearance with the more aggressive cams. In addition all new (huge) intake plenums with new runners and injectors have been used since the original build. New M&M headers with larger primaries and collectors have been used.
    The RS pulls like a turbo and the sequential with all gears shortened (1 thru 6), Guard LSD and 3.89 R&P it just rockets out of corners on track. Now redline 6th gear is 160 mph so all the grunt and mechanical advantage is down low. Great for all local tracks. Would to re-gear if Daytona is on the menu. Champion Motorsport is taking the RS to Road Atlanta and Watkins Glen this fall. Lets see what happens.
    What I love about Champion is they never settle. Are always thinking to the next level. The lead race engineer (Cosworth trained in UK) was with Audi R8/R10 prototype race team when winning 24 hr of LeMans (2000-05), others were with Porsche Flying Lizard and Manthey race teams. Another was the crew chief for the Audi World Challenge race team.

    Ranger (Sua Sponte)

  23. #373
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,821
    Rep Points
    31,565.9
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lock n Load Click here to enlarge
    The build was done originally with the stock cams. I wanted more so Champion got in contact with Schrick and discussed the 4.2L bore/stroke build details and they built custom cams for the application. No regrinds. Also after the teardown for the cams all was checked for any abnormal wear or possible issues and all look perfect. Killer job was done from the start.
    Schrick did a one-off set for you? That's awesome, I'm interested in a set for my M3, how much $ though?

    I'm really looking forward to your update on the car. Over 500 whp NA from that displacement is absolutely incredible.

  24. #374
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    113
    Rep Points
    308.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Schrick did a one-off set for you? That's awesome, I'm interested in a set for my M3, how much $ though?

    I'm really looking forward to your update on the car. Over 500 whp NA from that displacement is absolutely incredible.
    Yes Schrick will do that. It's a bit of a hassle due to the language and time difference issues but all good things are worth the efforts.
    Cost is 3.5 to 4K.

    Ranger (Sua Sponte)

  25. #375
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,821
    Rep Points
    31,565.9
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lock n Load Click here to enlarge
    Yes Schrick will do that. It's a bit of a hassle due to the language and time difference issues but all good things are worth the efforts.
    Cost is 3.5 to 4K.

    Ranger (Sua Sponte)
    Not too bad, definitely something I will look into.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •