Close

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Guy scams non-paying bidder on eBay

Karma is a $#@!...

Dude was selling tickets on eBay for $600. Woman bids and wins the auction, then says her husband said it was too expensive so she didn't want them anymore.

Rather than waste his time with a dispute, dude decides to run a scam on her to get his money.

He sends her an email from another address saying "I saw you won those tickets, I'd really like to go, can I buy them from you for $1,000?"

She says sure... contacts the guy and gives him his $600. Then he retracts his fake offer.

Everybody wins... well, sort of.

http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/commen...er_to_pay_for/

Quote:
    EDIT: The Rabid Email
    "Fuxking funny $#@!er! You know you can go to JAIL for this. YOu theef!!!!! [City] cops FBI fire and government already no. Your done. I got your number and your name. This is thefting property $#@!ER!!! Give my $620 back or everything bad wiil happen - $#@!!!!!! You cant steal and get away. Refund me now or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You dpnt want a lawsuit. Trust me. u dont. You can have tickets jut give my my money and be done."
    That's the bulk of the email, word for word. There was more at the end too. She must have pressed 'enter' 30 times and wrote "$#@!" and the another 30 times and wrote "HELL". Then she wrote her name which was strange.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know she got PWNED.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I dont understand. The other email said "Ill buy the tickets from you for 1000" yet she gave him money? How does that work? Isnt the fictitious guy supposed to be giving her money in theory, dont see it.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    I dont understand. The other email said "Ill buy the tickets from you for 1000" yet she gave him money? How does that work? Isnt the fictitious guy supposed to be giving her money in theory, dont see it.
    If you don't get it 1st time read again.
    He sold her tickets, she didn't want them and didn't want to pay. so he contacted her under another name saying i will pay 1000 for them, she got happy so proceeded to pay the original sale 600 dollars so he went picked the money up ( as 1st sale original one she has won that she didnt want to pay for), After he got home she contacted person number #2 ( his fake account) and then told her he no longer needs the tickets, She still got the tickets and he got his money.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2087 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    EDIT: The Rabid Email
    "Fuxking funny $#@!er! You know you can go to JAIL for this. YOu theef!!!!! [City] cops FBI fire and government already no. Your done. I got your number and your name. This is thefting property $#@!ER!!! Give my $620 back or everything bad wiil happen - $#@!!!!!! You cant steal and get away. Refund me now or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You dpnt want a lawsuit. Trust me. u dont. You can have tickets jut give my my money and be done."
    That's the bulk of the email, word for word. There was more at the end too. She must have pressed 'enter' 30 times and wrote "$#@!" and the another 30 times and wrote "HELL". Then she wrote her name which was strange.
    Awesome, absolutely awesome.

Glad the guy turned the tables on her.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ah thanks for the explanation.

That guys is pretty clever.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol that is just great
    Click here to enlarge