Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    there are several places to get them, a lot online, but careful, alot are scams, but some are the real deal. you have to know what your doing and paying for though. there are 3 types of juice, underground, vetinary, and pharmacuetical grade

underground- could be real, could be fake. coule be whats labelled, maybe not, could be clean, could be not.. but.. sometimes its way stronger than advertised.
    vetinary- cheap and real, but cleanliness is not for sure
    pharma, real deal, but very expensive.

OR you could try and make your own.. not as hard as you think Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    OR you could try and make your own.. not as hard as you thin
    Or a proper diet and exercise?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Or a proper diet and exercise?
    yes, that is the best way takes a while, but the rewards are much greater

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    yes, that is the best way takes a while, but the rewards are much greater
    We'll see, when I plateau maybe I will feel differently.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    winter bulking diet started a month ago now, eating every 2 1/2 hours with all complex carbs such as oatmeal, brown rice, and sweet potato's. only simple carbs i am having is a banana right when i wake up with a protein shake and right after the gym i have Gatorade and raisins. Click here to enlarge
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mazdaspeed6 Click here to enlarge
    winter bulking diet started a month ago now, eating every 2 1/2 hours with all complex carbs such as oatmeal, brown rice, and sweet potato's. only simple carbs i am having is a banana right when i wake up with a protein shake and right after the gym i have Gatorade and raisins. Click here to enlarge
    Photos were taking for my buddies clothing line "garseeyuh.com"
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well I joined a gym since last posting in this thread been going 4-5 days a week doing one muscle group each night and running... Still didn't start taking that clen, looking for maybe something a bit healthier so to speak. Any recommendations? i.e. hydroxycut, xenadrine etc?
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Clen is terrible for you. Just do it naturally, don't mess with the stuff to try to make you lose weight. I tried oxy elite pro and didn't like the way it made my heart feel.

How much weight do you feel you need to lose?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'd like to lose about 40-45 lbs

im at 238 right now, would like to be around 195 area
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge

Clen is not a good way to start this. The proper way to use clenbuterol is if you're already fit and want to pretty much get 6-pack abs, and more muscle definition. It should not be used as a weight loss supplement because it really isn't. A lot of people do use it as a fat loss supplement and an overwhelming majority fail, they do lose weight quickly but they can't keep it off. Diet and exercise is the best way to make this happen. Sounds like you're a guy who is interested in losing weight fast, so hear me out a bit.

I was tipping the scale at 228 when I began my training in June (half assed). In the very beginning I did a lot of cardio and skipped the gym mostly, 1 day a week here or there. And as far as cardio I run/walked 5.0 miles a day...mostly walked it of course. Didn't clean up my diet that much either, I cut out all the sugary sodas and replaced them with diet ones since I hated the taste of water. Unless I was dying of thirst I would never touch the stuff. And as far as fast food I think I went twice a week instead of 5 days a week, so I took it easy...very easy on myself as you can see. Once I was able to jog the 5.0 miles at a steady pace, took about 2 months give or take a few weeks, I was not happy how the weight was just barely trickling down off me.

I bounced the cardio to twice a day, 1 hour in the morning, and 1 hour in the evening, which gave me the excuse of going to the gym cause running at night sucks and is dangerous. So I run in the morning, do my stuff in the day and I finish off with 2 hours in the gym, 1 hour free weights, 1 hour cardio (30 min stairmaster, 30 min crosstrainer.) Weighed myself today and I'm at 205 and starting to see the difference. I shall be cleaning up my diet a bit more over the winter so I can build more muscle and keep burning the fat off. Most guys will not like this type of training because with the type of cardio I'm doing it's burning fat as well as burning muscle...but I was up to the point where I don't care cause I needed a shock result. And I got it, once the winter time comes I'll just do 1 hour of cardio in the gym and then before summer gets in full swing I'll get myself on clen. Predict I'll be in the 190 territory which is where I'll remain...hopefully for the rest of my life.

Now I'm drinking water like a fish, no more fast food at all, and I haven't felt this good since about a decade ago. People like you more, but most importantly I like myself more, no longer disgust myself in front of that mirror each time I get out of the shower. The other option was to smash that thing.

Nobody likes fatties in the society.....and I support that type of society 100%, they offend me!!! It's true!!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

If you are serious I can help you out, pm me. It's a strict diet though but it works. I lost almost 30 pounds and am feeling and looking great.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    A video he did for his graphic design class/ company promo

JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Clen is not a good way to start this. The proper way to use clenbuterol is if you're already fit and want to pretty much get 6-pack abs, and more muscle definition. It should not be used as a weight loss supplement because it really isn't. A lot of people do use it as a fat loss supplement and an overwhelming majority fail, they do lose weight quickly but they can't keep it off. Diet and exercise is the best way to make this happen. Sounds like you're a guy who is interested in losing weight fast, so hear me out a bit.

I was tipping the scale at 228 when I began my training in June (half assed). In the very beginning I did a lot of cardio and skipped the gym mostly, 1 day a week here or there. And as far as cardio I run/walked 5.0 miles a day...mostly walked it of course. Didn't clean up my diet that much either, I cut out all the sugary sodas and replaced them with diet ones since I hated the taste of water. Unless I was dying of thirst I would never touch the stuff. And as far as fast food I think I went twice a week instead of 5 days a week, so I took it easy...very easy on myself as you can see. Once I was able to jog the 5.0 miles at a steady pace, took about 2 months give or take a few weeks, I was not happy how the weight was just barely trickling down off me.

I bounced the cardio to twice a day, 1 hour in the morning, and 1 hour in the evening, which gave me the excuse of going to the gym cause running at night sucks and is dangerous. So I run in the morning, do my stuff in the day and I finish off with 2 hours in the gym, 1 hour free weights, 1 hour cardio (30 min stairmaster, 30 min crosstrainer.) Weighed myself today and I'm at 205 and starting to see the difference. I shall be cleaning up my diet a bit more over the winter so I can build more muscle and keep burning the fat off. Most guys will not like this type of training because with the type of cardio I'm doing it's burning fat as well as burning muscle...but I was up to the point where I don't care cause I needed a shock result. And I got it, once the winter time comes I'll just do 1 hour of cardio in the gym and then before summer gets in full swing I'll get myself on clen. Predict I'll be in the 190 territory which is where I'll remain...hopefully for the rest of my life.

Now I'm drinking water like a fish, no more fast food at all, and I haven't felt this good since about a decade ago. People like you more, but most importantly I like myself more, no longer disgust myself in front of that mirror each time I get out of the shower. The other option was to smash that thing.

Nobody likes fatties in the society.....and I support that type of society 100%, they offend me!!! It's true!!
    Glad to hear that your method is working well. I'm sure once you start dieting a little better I'm sure the lbs will be shedding off you like crazy.

Here is my weekly routine for the most part (as far as eating goes) since I started working out. Monday-Friday I'm at work like most other Americans. Usually I'm eating salads or wraps. Salad will usually consist of grilled chicken, no cheese, and the least amount of dressing possible to the point where I can actually stomach it. Wrap will usually consist of turkey lettuce and mustard on a whole wheat wrap. Occasionally I will get turkey, muenster cheese lettuce and some Russian dressing on whole wheat wrap. (I'll usually get this wrap once every two weeks.) Sometimes I'll go to the pizza place down the road from my office. If I'm getting something from here its either a grilled chicken panini or a grilled chicken and broccoli slice. My meals are boring I know.

Now here is where I know that my diet isn't great. I usually only eat 1-2 meals a day. It will usually be lunch and dinner, I very RARELY eat breakfast. I know, everyone says you should absolutely eat breakfast no matter what to get your metabolism going. If I do eat breakfast its either egg whites turkey and cheese on a whole wheat roll, or an everything bagel with scallion cream cheese. I'm trying to improve on these habits and hopefully will but for some reason when I wake up I never have the urge to eat.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If you are serious I can help you out, pm me. It's a strict diet though but it works. I lost almost 30 pounds and am feeling and looking great.
    Pm sent sir.
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pm sent sir.
    Sent you the info man, good luck. If you have any questions let me know.

It's hard, but if you stick to it and really want it you can do it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Do the amount of reps really make a difference when just trying to tone?

I want to do both build muscle and tone and my friends are telling me 13 reps or so.

Is that what I should do with 4 sets? Or should I go higher weight lower reps? Advice?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234