Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I do not believe there is a Haltech standalone that is capable of replacing the S65 ECU or that has been demonstrated to work as a piggyback in conjunction capable of handling the SC.

You would need a Pectel if you go that route and I mean... good luck.

It simply would be easier to pay the $1500.
    The ECU in the E9X M3 is capable of doing over 200 million calculation per sec so i kinda find that hard to believe that there is a stand alone that can do that.Also too many sensors to keep that motor running and without one sensor operating 100% its a nightmare!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    who can offer me the best deal or a semi sponsorship for a blower? let me know
    look how you even ask! not even a descent proposal, its like you think your owed it.... get real, do you work for the red cross or good will? or do you get paid? well enough to afford an m3 and 6k for a blower then 1500 for a computer? thats called dispensable income witch suggest profit and surplus

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    The ECU in the E9X M3 is capable of doing over 200 million calculation per sec so i kinda find that hard to believe that there is a stand alone that can do that.Also too many sensors to keep that motor running and without one sensor operating 100% its a nightmare!
    Actually, there are a few that are capable, Pectel being one.

That ECU is not $1500 though and tuning it is not something you can do on your own.

He was thinking of just attaching a Haltech but it is nothing like the N54.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    look how you even ask! not even a descent proposal, its like you think your owed it.... get real, do you work for the red cross or good will? or do you get paid? well enough to afford an m3 and 6k for a blower then 1500 for a computer? thats called dispensable income witch suggest profit and surplus
    You are right of course but we don't need to be harsh. Although expecting a $1500 discount is kind of amusing.

Guy wants to get a kit so the best advice I can give is to save the money or else have a nightmare on your hands trying to put it together yourself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

You are right of course but we don't need to be harsh. Although expecting a $1500 discount is kind of amusing.

Guy wants to get a kit so the best advice I can give is to save the money or else have a nightmare on your hands trying to put it together yourself.
    im sorry man just the tone of the post frustrate the $#@! out of me, ill get there name out there for them, please does he have a youtube account like Byz that really has a following???

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

im sorry man just the tone of the post frustrate the $#@! out of me, ill get there name out there for them, please does he have a youtube account like Byz that really has a following???
    Heh, it frustrated a few people, I hear ya.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yeah for $8500 Ill pick up a R1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

So what you are saying is you want a blower at a substantial discount or you will get a bike?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

what does that have to do with anything??

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    8500 will get you a used r1. Unless you go into the dealer and promise them race 'videos' or you could email yamaha sales the same drivel you posted here.

You sir are out of touch with reality.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

i hate to thread jack but do any of you know of a tire hookup in Los Angeles?
    For example, I know that very soon I am going to go through lots of tires, maybe changing rears every 2.5k mi, and was wondering if there was any shop/company that compensates frequent buyers.
    I just cannot stomach dropping $350 per PS2, even if I can get lucky and sometimes get tire insurance to cover it.
    2009.5 AW E90 335i ZMP - SOLD
    2013 E92 M3 6MT ZCP - Space Grey/Fox Red Click here to enlarge

Want to Buy: 1977-89 Porsche 911 Turbo Coupe (930)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CookieCrisp Click here to enlarge
    For example, I know that very soon I am going to go through lots of tires, maybe changing rears every 2.5k mi, and was wondering if there was any shop/company that compensates frequent buyers.
    I just cannot stomach dropping $350 per PS2, even if I can get lucky and sometimes get tire insurance to cover it.
    http://www.rtwmotoring.com/

Rons Tires and Wheels, they do kits for the SoCal dealers so they buy is bulk and can afford to give a little better deal.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CookieCrisp Click here to enlarge
    I go to William at Ram tire in North hills,CA he's the man hooks me up good I get better then internet prices there.
    Kees on M5 Board is my bitch....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
    00 will get you a used r1. Unless you go into the dealer and promise them race 'videos' or you could email yamaha sales the same drivel you posted here.

You sir are out of touch with reality.

You sir are ignorant. It was a simple question to see who offers the best price. I have gotten sponsorships for all of my cars. And I have yet to pay retail for any of my parts........ $8500 will get me a brand new R1 . I was just looking at what is out there. my Father has a e92 and i drive it more then him and its piss slow so I was thinking i have a extra 6k laying around why not see if i can get a blower. $#@! I might just spray it and show the blower guys what a direct port nano kit can do!
    Last edited by 600whp S4; 12-22-2010 at 08:40 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

You sir are ignorant. It was a simple question to see who offers the best price. I have gotten sponsorships for all of my cars. And I have yet to pay retail for any of my parts........ $8500 will get me a brand new R1 . I was just looking at what is out there. my Father has a e92 and i drive it more then him and its piss slow so I was thinking i have a extra 6k laying around why not see if i can get a blower. $#@! I might just spray it and show the blower guys what a direct port nano kit can do!
    A direct port nano kit would run 10's, not a bad way to go. Nobody has done direct port on the S65 for whatever reason.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Who did your S4? Always have been a huge fan of those cars. Was in one that put 650awhp on dyno dynamics and (don't want to say this but) I was scared lool
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Karo Click here to enlarge
    Who did your S4? Always have been a huge fan of those cars. Was in one that put 650awhp on dyno dynamics and (don't want to say this but) I was scared lool
    Here's the thread on his S4, sick car: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...4-introduction

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

its not what you asked for but its the obnoxious way you asked for it!! with that entitlement undertone....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

its not what you asked for but its the obnoxious way you asked for it!! with that entitlement undertone....
    You do have a point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Have you guys herd of the NANO kits ?

Here is a good read consistent and safe power

http://www.nano-nitrous.com/howitworks.shtml

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

A direct port nano kit would run 10's, not a bad way to go. Nobody has done direct port on the S65 for whatever reason.

ITB's are great for direct port!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Have you guys herd of the NANO kits ?

Here is a good read consistent and safe power

http://www.nano-nitrous.com/howitworks.shtml
    Of course, instant on, constant pressure, all nitrous used. The only way to go IMO and safer than a bottle heater plus better with carbon bottles.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

ITB's are great for direct port!
    That is what I was going to do before the blower.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Pay like the rest of us. Lol. Get a kit when a sale or group buy is happening.
    If your thinking HPF. Just give David a call.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Ignorant? A new r1 is 13,590. So you with your minimal convincing and negotiating skills can get 38% off a brand new base model R1? Keep dreaming. Please point me in the direction Ill buy 4 and put them on ebay. Needless to say - that won't happen. I guess everyone else in this thread is ignorant too.

Look forward to you making race videos with your DAD's M3, but this thread and your expectations were retarded.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast