Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

What a race lap of the Nurburgring in a Z4 GT3 is like - Dorr Motorsport Z4 GT3

This video shows the Dorr Motorsport Z4 GT3 in race action on the Nurburgring. The car passes just about everything it runs into. The commentary by the driver is in German and he sure does talk a lot, but just enjoy the racing if you can't speak German.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Amazing driver...is that his diff whining loud? This video just made my Friday morning Click here to enlarge Think I watched it without blinking
    Last edited by dzenno@PTF; 12-17-2010 at 10:35 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yep, it's the diff. He passes the cars so easy because he is in a much higher class car than most of the others.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Yep, it's the diff. He passes the cars so easy because he is in a much higher class car than most of the others.
    Actually, I believe it is the gears in the trans, using straight cut gears it would seem.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale