Close

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No

    M6 with Vorsteiner parts

    A bit underwhelming but the rear diffuser is hot:

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Bleh

    This is the first time that I don't like something from Vorsteiner. The rear diffuser looks like those stick on body panels you find on Civics. The lip spoiler is ok, but a CSL style full trunk is much much nicer IMO.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Bleh

    This is the first time that I don't like something from Vorsteiner. The rear diffuser looks like those stick on body panels you find on Civics. The lip spoiler is ok, but a CSL style full trunk is much much nicer IMO.
    The rear of the M6 is just awkward to work with anyway, just never looked right from the beginning.

    I have high hopes for the next 6 series after seeing them fix the Bangle butt on the F10.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    79
    Rep Points
    101.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I like the spoiler, but the diffuser looks too much like an add-on. Beautiful car either way!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BMW3R Click here to enlarge
    I like the spoiler, but the diffuser looks too much like an add-on. Beautiful car either way!
    It needs to be painted or seen on a black car to "flow."

    They probably chose a white car on purpose for the piece to be seen easily in its entirety.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    28
    Rep Points
    1.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It needs to be painted or seen on a black car to "flow."

    They probably chose a white car on purpose for the piece to be seen easily in its entirety.
    True... its very hard to see parts on a dark colored car,
    Carbon fiber even harder to see.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •