Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

▀▄ eas | Arqray - Race Exhaust Systems - E90 & E92 Stainless Steel 335i **25% OFF**

As your Authorized Arqray regional dealer, we are pleased to announce that we have a US Spec Race Exhaust Systems for the e90 & e92 335i Full Stainless Steel with Quad tip readily available at an amazing price!

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Arqray focuses on the performance, quality and sound of all their exhaust systems. A feature of every Arqray exhaust system is the tube diameter is carefully selected for each and every car depending on the engine's displacement and characteristics. This allows an increase in performance and sound while remaining true to the OEM smoothness that BMW excels at. Arqray torque and power curves are generally flatter and more linear than other exhaust systems. Each exhaust is also tuned to free up the engine's sound while still letting the engine's characteristics shine through.

Every step of manufacturing, testing and development is done at Arqray's Japanese factory to ensure the highest level of quality control. We are an authorized US importer for Arqray. All units are US spec for a deeper tone rather than JDM spec.

The following configurations are readily available for your e90 or e92 335i:

-Full Stainless Steel

Features
    -US race spec
    -High quality stainless steel or titanium construction
    -100% Bolt on, no cutting required
    -Unique crossover pipe
    -Superb OEM fit
    -Superb TIG welds
    -Increased power and torque
    -Decreased weight
    -Custom tuned exhaust note

Models Supported
    2007+ e92 335i
    2006+ e90 335i Sedan

Click here to enlarge
    Arqray - Race Exhaust System - e92 335i (Quad Tip)

Arqray - Race Exhaust System - e90 335i (Quad Tip)

We have both of these exhaust systems here ready to ship, and because we are in the process of organizing inventory and cleaning up our warehouse, so we are offering 25% off our listed price for these 335i Stainless Steel Quad tip Arqray system!

Let me know if you have any questions, and feel free to PM, email or give me a call at 866.669.0705!

Note: We also have one system for the Nissan R35 GTR with Titanium Tails, BMW Z4 in stainless steel, and the Porsche Cayenne Turbo in stainless steel

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks for the inquiries. Still available!