Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Marines and sexual prowess with Australian Women and/or Port Whores

so, i think ive found the root for the resentment sparky and wopalx have for me then, and why they feel they need to puff their chests out when i write- now beware this is way OT, but informational none-the-less. you see, in my screen name, it says my former occupation, which undoubtedly brings up hated and harsh memories for the above mentioned, and here is why.

-Marines on deployments and other things LOOOOVE to visit aussieland Click here to enlarge why? well, because from the time we dock at port, we have the mothers,sisters,daughters,wives and girlfriends launching panties aboard the ship, giving directions on how to get a hold of them to slide "it" in. This is because the women are aware that what is locally available to them, doesnt cut it, in many ways.

You see when this happens, the Anglo-pilferer's, sparky and WO specifically, really cant do anything about it, as the incoming force is to much for them and the other AP's ,and the physical aspect, well some people are just genetically inferior, espicially when faced with the dominant A-male types that are drawn to the USMC to begin with. So with lacking a better course of action, the Anglo Pilferer's, have 3 options.

1. Abstinence
    2.homosexuality

or
    3.become a Gin jockey

i dont care to speculate on which one, or combination of those, these 2 specific guys are.

now there are USMC rotations to there pretty often, which means those people, mentioned above, have A LOT of pent up anger, and understandably so.

BUT.. The worst part is, is that there is a good possibility that 1, or both, of the above are now aware, or afraid, of 1 of these next scenarios

I personally:

1. have had intimate realations with their significant other-wife/GF
    2. " " " " " " family member-mom,daughter,sister
    3. they are caring for what is not their offspring.

so, in the event that the above is true, I apologize, now, as i see how hard life must be for you.
    But I cant say it wasnt fun though!

Cheers Mate!

LM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just when you thought this thing was dead, here we go.

I'm amazed that Australian women are able to direct their panties on-board large ships with such accuracy.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Just when you thought this thing was dead, here we go.

I'm amazed that Australian women are able to direct their panties on-board large ships with such accuracy.
    they have incredible aim ,they have been doing it for years, its the most important and often the first thing the mothers can teach the daughters.I think they start at age 5 just to make sure they can do it right. it is their way of guaranteeing their race is promulgated by the best possible sperm

BTW, all of the above is well known, just ask any jarhead, or aussie for that matter

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    so, i think ive found the root for the resentment sparky and wopalx have for me then, and why they feel they need to puff their chests out when i write- now beware this is way OT, but informational none-the-less. you see, in my screen name, it says my former occupation, which undoubtedly brings up hated and harsh memories for the above mentioned, and here is why.

-Marines on deployments and other things LOOOOVE to visit aussieland Click here to enlarge why? well, because from the time we dock at port, we have the mothers,sisters,daughters,wives and girlfriends launching panties aboard the ship, giving directions on how to get a hold of them to slide "it" in. This is because the women are aware that what is locally available to them, doesnt cut it, in many ways.

You see when this happens, the Anglo-pilferer's, sparky and WO specifically, really cant do anything about it, as the incoming force is to much for them and the other AP's ,and the physical aspect, well some people are just genetically inferior, espicially when faced with the dominant A-male types that are drawn to the USMC to begin with. So with lacking a better course of action, the Anglo Pilferer's, have 3 options.

1. Abstinence
    2.homosexuality

or
    3.become a Gin jockey

i dont care to speculate on which one, or combination of those, these 2 specific guys are.

now there are USMC rotations to there pretty often, which means those people, mentioned above, have A LOT of pent up anger, and understandably so.

BUT.. The worst part is, is that there is a good possibility that 1, or both, of the above are now aware, or afraid, of 1 of these next scenarios

I personally:

so, in the event that the above is true, I apologize, now, as i see how hard life must be for you.

Cheers Mate!

LM
    You're an idiot.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Is everthing you say, based on assumption or is your small pea sized brain not able to interpret anything of sustainable knowledge? ...................being a Marine doesn't automatically warrant or justify your morals as a person because you my friend don't have any. If you think your background should influence how much respect one should show towards you, you have been horribly misled and your're a disgrace to the whole corp.
    Don't get me wrong, I like Americans and what they offer society but you obviously have an identity crisis which stifles your ability to think with any common sense.

Yeah OK..I'm sure the women you encountered were nothing more than crack addicted prostitutes that ironically are situated walking distance from the ports to the largest red light district in the country and are more than happy to accomodate a bunch of sex deprived Americans like you. .......You've been decieved.

1. Abstinence
    2.homosexuality

or
    3.become a Gin jockey

I personally:

So in summary what you're saying is that you basically never really left the port or visited any other surrounding areas of interest but preferred to stay put at the docks, left holding onto your dick.Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Sparky66; 12-06-2010 at 11:15 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok guys, how about you get back to something resembling the topic unless you just love to insult one another.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok guys, how about you get back to something resembling the topic unless you just love to insult one another.
    Nah this is much more entertaining Sticky.

How do you get LM's g/f pregnant?

Jerk off in the gutter and let the flys do the rest Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There was something about maturity or respect or... something I can't quite put my finger on that Procede users were propagating earlier that seems to have disappeared?

If you guys want entertainment and to continue, that is fine, but this will need to be moved to OT.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There was something about maturity or respect or... something I can't quite put my finger on that Procede users were propagating earlier that seems to have disappeared?

If you guys want entertainment and to continue, that is fine, but this will need to be moved to OT.
    See post #314 then in #318 you ask for law and order. Bi-polar?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    See post #314 then in #318 you ask for law and order. Bi-polar?
    Why are you confusing asking for a thread in a non-OT section to at least remain somewhat true to the established topic with asking for law and order?

If they want to discuss Marines and their sexual prowess with Australian women and/or port whores, that can probably be debated outside of the N54 section. Reading comp?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Wow, just when I thought this place couldn't get any lower. Leave it to LM and Sticky to take it to new levels. You two deserve each other.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthread.php?6251-Marines-and-sexual-prowess-with-Australian-Women

Yeah, I won't be a part of this.
    Last edited by AtlHarry335; 12-07-2010 at 04:44 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AtlHarry335 Click here to enlarge
    Wow, just when I thought this place couldn't get any lower. Leave it to LM and Sticky to take it to new levels. You two deserve each other.
    Are you crazy? I'm asking for the OT stuff to be taken to OT, not asking for more of it in this thread. Did you do any reading or just wait until you had the slightest opportunity to complain without thinking it through?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That doesn't sound like a plea for law and order to me. That sounds like you're egging him on.
    Hence me writing:

Why are you confusing asking for a thread in a non-OT section to at least remain somewhat true to the established topic with asking for law and order?
    Are you really this stupid?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    they have incredible aim ,they have been doing it for years, its the most important and often the first thing the mothers can teach the daughters.I think they start at age 5 just to make sure they can do it right. it is their way of guaranteeing their race is promulgated by the best possible sperm

BTW, all of the above is well known, just ask any jarhead, or aussie for that matter
    Seriously. Please stop trying to use words like this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Hence me writing:

Are you really this stupid?
    This $#@!ing thread hasn't been on topic since page-2. If you aren't smart enough to figure that out and only now try to get it back on topic...

Wrong thread.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok, your very own thread for mocking each other, have fun kids.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This $#@!ing thread hasn't been on topic since page-2. If you aren't smart enough to figure that out and only now try to get it back on topic...

Wrong thread.
    You seemed to miss the point that we were still discussing things pertaining to Vishnu and the N54. There is a big difference between that and Australian prostitutes don't you think?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I didn't miss any point Sticky. Here's what I've learned from here though. When I came into this, I really did think all BMW tuners (regardless of entry level or not) would be at a different level from the ricers that I was used to and had been a part of almost a decade ago. I'm man enough to admit when I wrong... and I was wrong. Those retarded $#@!ing people are here as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I didn't miss any point Sticky. Here's what I've learned from here though. When I came into this, I really did think all BMW tuners (regardless of entry level or not) would be at a different level from the ricers that I was used to and had been a part of almost a decade ago. I'm man enough to admit when I wrong... and I was wrong. Those retarded $#@!ing people are here as well.
    Maybe it is time to stop looking down at everyone and for negatives and to start enjoying the positives? Loosen up a little.

Why be so focused in such a narrow manner?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by WOPALX Click here to enlarge
    Nah this is much more entertaining Sticky.

How do you get LM's g/f pregnant?

Jerk off in the gutter and let the flys do the rest Click here to enlarge
    Hahaaa

I know how LM feels though. I was with a couple married girls when I was in my early 20's. One of them wanted me for a long time and when I finally decided to meet up with her that Saturday she said, "My wedding is Saturday,.........but I can do it next week". She's so hot, skinny with a perfect ass and she was obsessed with me for so long and worshiped me in bed. She even payed for the room every time. I dated a married girl like 6 months ago but I backed out of it before we did too much. I felt bad for her husband because she used to tease him about talking to me.

I don't trust women anyway. 90% of the girls I have ever been with were in a relationship already. A lot of them just get tired of their boyfriends or they break up for a day so the girl cheats. I've gotten a lot of crazy calls and confrontations from angry boyfriends. It's funny Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    've gotten a lot of crazy calls and confrontations from angry boyfriends. It's funny
    You should do the guy a favor and tell them their girl is a whore. Go out for some beers, lay it out, pay the tab, and save him from his misery.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You should do the guy a favor and tell them their girl is a whore. Go out for some beers, lay it out, pay the tab, and save him from his misery.
    What kind of sucker would go for that?
    I $#@!ed your girl. Let's chill. Drinks on me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    What kind of sucker would go for that?
    If my girl was cheating on me with you (I know, not realistic, ever), I would hope you would be a good enough of a guy to tell me what's up. I'd shake your hand, thank you, and we'd go out to the bar and try to pick up some women.

I wouldn't be mad at you, I would be mad at her. I never understand why guys get mad at other guys instead of the girl.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I agree. I know it's not the other guy's fault, it's the woman. Luckily I don't get serious so I'm not in that situation. Next time I get serious It'll be with the right girl.

I still get pissed when someone checks out the girl I'm with but even though it bothers me, I still take it as a compliment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast