Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Request for injector coding using BT.

Didn't see it on this forum so thought it would be a good idea to post here also....

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cstavaru Click here to enlarge
    Hi,

I happened to send an email to Bavarian Technic asking about the injector coding feature and if they have any plans to implement it. Surprisingly, they said there is no customer interest and they have no plans to do it ! They said that if there are enough interested parties sending emails to them, they could make that feature a priority !

What I am asking you is if you want to save the $250 (or whatever) labor on changing a $108 injector and do it yourself, just drop an email to support[at]bavariantechnic.com (replace [at] with @) asking for this feature. It would be nice if you would bump this thread after sending the email in order to keep this alive for sufficient time in order to spark their interest. You could also mention n54tech in the email.

Here are the emails I have exchanged with them:

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Is there any way to code new fuel injectors for the N54 engine with the Bavarian Technic cable ? Do you have any plans to add this feature ? It would be really useful !

Thanks,
    Catalin Stavaru

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi Catalin,

Thank you for writing. The tool does not support coding of any fuel injectors at this time. Though we might add support for this in the future, there are no specific plans to do so at this time.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

If the lack of customer interest in this feature if the problem, and not a technical one, I can get hundreds of e90post.com members sign up for this feature

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, Catalin. I believe it is a combination of the two. If you want to ask interested parties to send us a note, it might just change the priority level of this feature.

---------------------------------------------------------------

So, please start shooting emails ! Let's make this happen !
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Is this something you guys really want? If so, I'll try to get attention for it.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Is this something you guys really want? If so, I'll try to get attention for it.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

yes, attention please!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

yup, i already emailed. hopefulyy the masses do as well. hell, most of us have a BT already, how badass to be able to save the $$150 on coding.. considering its a common problem.. plus guys that rae under warranty and need it done, now have to go back to stock, whic is worth time or money .. it all adds up and BT need to help us

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    yup, i already emailed. hopefulyy the masses do as well. hell, most of us have a BT already, how badass to be able to save the $$150 on coding.. considering its a common problem.. plus guys that rae under warranty and need it done, now have to go back to stock, whic is worth time or money .. it all adds up and BT need to help us
    Exactly!
    Click here to enlarge