Close

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 210
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    46
    Rep Points
    0.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is bad somehow and has what to do with a Gintani Stage 2 and a stock Z06 smacking you upside the head?



    You should be happy, the only way you can beat it is when it is not running. When it was running though it sure put up far more impressive numbers Click here to enlarge Why don't you get to where my car was a year ago first before you start worrying about where it is now or where it will be?



    Exactly, so why are you so defensive? Why are you being so bitter? You lost, you got crushed, move on.



    Isn't the point of the video to show what happened? Don't need to be there to see it or understand what happened, now do I? You want to see a thread about what is going on with mine? Here you go, you might find it useful if your car is ever putting out the power to warrant it: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-BMW-DCT-Build

    HaHa! You car is in pieces and is not running! Click here to enlarge

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by biglare Click here to enlarge
    HaHa! You car is in pieces and is not running! Click here to enlarge
    I can tell you went to graduate school.

    Yes, to build the motor and the transmission you usually have to take it apart. This might confuse you, but when the motor and trans are out, the car doesn't run.

    You know what the funny part is? It would still be a closer race with my car with its motor out than you and a running Gintani Stage 2.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  3. #28
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,276
    Rep Points
    936.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    saw Biglare's M3 at Cars and Coffee this weekend, car looks and so's it's stance. To each his own guy's

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    610
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No one is trying to add drama by simply showing how it is, Drew jumped to a bit of a conclusion as did this biglare fellow. Probably trying to play nice so that the ESS owner won't back down from running him. I'm not going to sugar coat the cars performance.

    Nobody put the kit down, nobody said it was bad, nobody said anything was wrong with the owner. What was said was this:



    Sounds pretty civil to me.
    J, I did not sugar coat anything lol, I was in the passenger seat filming, one would think I know a thing or two about what happened, and what the outcome could be in a rematch with better tires and 1 more psi. Comparing his car with mine is fine if it's done in an objective way, I don't think it has been and that goes for all sides.

    Now I know why you are doing this, because some Gintani detractors have claimed that an ESS car at a lower boost level would compete with a Gintani car like mine. Well I think they're wrong and I've always felt that way, even before these runs. Like many I've been dying to see an ESS car run, running the Z is a perfect place to start. Larry and I have been trying to get together for a long time. I respect the guy going out there and running even with heavy wheels and not so great tires, he wanted to see where he stood.

    But facts are facts, I'm running more boost, better tires as well. But let's compare cars that at least have somewhat the same setups and not be like those who give people unrealistic outcomes about how a car with less boost can somehow magically run one with one running 2-3psi more. I just thought it was a little unfair to compare mine with his, because objectively there's no comparison with more boost, your other thread about this even stated that at the same boost level, things would probably be a wash.

    I know Larry's car can do better, and this is based off what I saw, and what I have experienced, let's see how he does with new tires and more boost, I can tell you based on all my experience, wheels and tires alone, it's going to make a difference at least it did with my car. Not sure if he'll take the Z, but it will be much closer.

    Now having said all that, cleary Ryan's Z was faster than Larry's M3 on that day, he knows that, lol, we all do. Like I have felt in the past when I get beat, I'm sure Larry is itching to get back out there with some more power and better traction for a rematch.
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    J, I did not sugar coat anything lol, I was in the passenger seat filming, one would think I know a thing or two about what happened, and what the outcome could be in a rematch with better tires and 1 more psi.
    So not better tires alone? And more boost? So a different setup with a different pulley would produce a different outcome? No doubt. This does not change the fact his current setup can not take a stock Z06. That is not a shot at him so I don't see why he is getting so defensive and throwing insults for showing what happened with his current setup.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Now I know why you are doing this, because some Gintani detractors have claimed that an ESS car at a lower boost level would compete with a Gintani car like mine.
    EXACTLY. So maybe these people should learn what they are talking about because I have been correct all along? Yes, the claim that the detractors made about ESS efficiency and competing with a Gintani Stage 2 was so far off it was ridiculous yet it was allowed to be propagated where ESS has control of the moderation. When challenged, it was shut down. I want to make it crystal clear that we knew what we were talking about and they didn't. Time for them to own up.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    I respect the guy going out there and running even with heavy wheels and not so great tires, he wanted to see where he stood.
    As stated in the first post and again here, I respect he went out there:

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky
    I respect the guy for getting out there, I respect the product as one which is a quality option and I recommend it. I respect our vendors who carry it and fully encourage users to buy this excact kit
    I do not respect his reading comprehension as he seemed to miss that and decided to attack me instead of the issue at hand when I did not insult or disrespect him, on the contrary, I showed admiration for getting out there as I typically do.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    But facts are facts, I'm running more boost, better tires as well. But let's compare cars that at least have somewhat the same setups and not be like those who give people unrealistic outcomes about how a car with less boost can somehow magically run one with one running 2-3psi more.
    This is the whole point Drew, a setup from ESS that can run with a Gintani Stage 2+ does not exist. So why are people upset about this? That is how it is, this is how I have been saying it is. I'm sorry if this upsets fanboys but time to face up to reality.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    your other thread about this even stated that at the same boost level, things would probably be a wash.
    I completely agree, that is why I think this whole notion about efficiency is ridiculous as we know at the same boost level they will be a wash and we know that with meth and higher boost it will crush the lower boost setup. So why are people acting like a lower boost ESS kit can compete? This thread proves it can't.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    I know Larry's car can do better, and this is based off what I saw, and what I have experienced, let's see how he does with new tires and more boost, I can tell you based on all my experience, wheels and tires alone, it's going to make a difference at least it did with my car. Not sure if he'll take the Z, but it will be much closer.
    I'm sure he can do much better and I hope he does. I think his gearing hurts him but that is his business. I don't have anything against the guy, as I stated, my goal is show the comparison so people understand the difference between the setups.

    Good luck to him and I hope you guys get a chance to run as well.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Points
    2,134.5
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    all this bickering about ess and gintani is stupid and it just fuels the fire. its been beat to death. Obviously Drew's car is faster with more boost and meth. Its stupid to compare all these different set ups like that. When there is an ESS car with X boost and a Gintani car with X boost run them. And i bet even then if they ran 10 times and tied every time there would be some stupid $#@!ing issue to start fighting about.

    My m3 with the Gintani kit wouldnt of beat the stock Z06 either. Best I trapped was 123 (5.5lbs of boost) thats what a Z runs normally and up to 127.

    Larry is a legit guy, very nice, and isnt a part of the ESS guys who attack Gintani for no reason. And there are plenty of Gintani guys who attack ESS for no reason, or at least a reason thats been used up like vietnamese hooker in the war. $#@! is $#@!ing stupid and doesnt help either side.

    Larry glad you got out there an ran your car, glad you are finally getting some good tires!!! What color you painting the wheels? and I know what its like to be on $#@! tires and try to run, as my m3 vbox times were done w/out an alignment and $#@!ty half bald falken 452's. Its not always about winning in my book, it all for fun, there is always a faster car.
    Last edited by DD GT3 RD; 11-30-2010 at 12:36 AM.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    Its stupid to compare all these different set ups like that. When there is an ESS car with X boost and a Gintani car with X boost run them.
    That is the idea Sammy, there isn't one and what some were comparing was "efficiency" claiming a setup just like this VT2-600 could actually run with a car producing more boost. I think everyone gets it now, they better.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    Best I trapped was 123 thats
    can you post details about your adventures? maybe not in this thread, but im curious

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Points
    2,134.5
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    can you post details about your adventures? maybe not in this thread, but im curious
    not so many details...couldnt get a good e.t. Dct kept reving too high into 1st, so would spin tires (nitto r555 drags 285) or would have to go real slow out of the hole and bog down. Averange trap was 121, with some 122 mph runs and one 123 mph trap which i thought was very good. Ran the Stage 1 Kit which had 5.5lbs of boost with full Akrapovic exhaust w/ DCT transmission
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    880
    Rep Points
    594.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    wow, thought the ess would have done alot better - this FINALLY answers the thread I posted over on m3post about "ESS 625 vs Gintani Stage 2+" - I doubt that given the extra hp of the 625 and lighter wheels that the ESS will be even with the z06, and even if it is, it wont pull as hard as drew's car did..

    cant wait to see a run of these two kits side-by-side (even though we all know the result)...

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    this FINALLY answers the thread I posted over on m3post about "ESS 625 vs Gintani Stage 2+"
    Yes, it does, and if you read that thread now you can see how ridiculous some of the crap posted in it is...
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    46
    Rep Points
    0.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    J, I did not sugar coat anything lol, I was in the passenger seat filming, one would think I know a thing or two about what happened, and what the outcome could be in a rematch with better tires and 1 more psi. Comparing his car with mine is fine if it's done in an objective way, I don't think it has been and that goes for all sides.

    Now I know why you are doing this, because some Gintani detractors have claimed that an ESS car at a lower boost level would compete with a Gintani car like mine. Well I think they're wrong and I've always felt that way, even before these runs. Like many I've been dying to see an ESS car run, running the Z is a perfect place to start. Larry and I have been trying to get together for a long time. I respect the guy going out there and running even with heavy wheels and not so great tires, he wanted to see where he stood.

    But facts are facts, I'm running more boost, better tires as well. But let's compare cars that at least have somewhat the same setups and not be like those who give people unrealistic outcomes about how a car with less boost can somehow magically run one with one running 2-3psi more. I just thought it was a little unfair to compare mine with his, because objectively there's no comparison with more boost, your other thread about this even stated that at the same boost level, things would probably be a wash.

    I know Larry's car can do better, and this is based off what I saw, and what I have experienced, let's see how he does with new tires and more boost, I can tell you based on all my experience, wheels and tires alone, it's going to make a difference at least it did with my car. Not sure if he'll take the Z, but it will be much closer.

    Now having said all that, cleary Ryan's Z was faster than Larry's M3 on that day, he knows that, lol, we all do. Like I have felt in the past when I get beat, I'm sure Larry is itching to get back out there with some more power and better traction for a rematch.
    +1

    Well put and I am looking forward to more runs. The car is just so much fun to drive! I'm glad you got to check out my car first hand. See you soon! Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    all this bickering about ess and gintani is stupid and it just fuels the fire. its been beat to death. Obviously Drew's car is faster with more boost and meth. Its stupid to compare all these different set ups like that. When there is an ESS car with X boost and a Gintani car with X boost run them. And i bet even then if they ran 10 times and tied every time there would be some stupid $#@!ing issue to start fighting about.

    My m3 with the Gintani kit wouldnt of beat the stock Z06 either. Best I trapped was 123 (5.5lbs of boost) thats what a Z runs normally and up to 127.

    Larry is a legit guy, very nice, and isnt a part of the ESS guys who attack Gintani for no reason. And there are plenty of Gintani guys who attack ESS for no reason, or at least a reason thats been used up like vietnamese hooker in the war. $#@! is $#@!ing stupid and doesnt help either side.

    Larry glad you got out there an ran your car, glad you are finally getting some good tires!!! What color you painting the wheels? and I know what its like to be on $#@! tires and try to run, as my m3 vbox times were done w/out an alignment and $#@!ty half bald falken 452's. Its not always about winning in my book, it all for fun, there is always a faster car.
    + 1

    Also well put Sammy! I am getting the wheels powdercoated in Gloss Black because there was not enough time to strip and powdercoat them before SEMA. They were painted and then the transporter jacked them up when transporting my car to Vegas. I also got a puncture at the track event a couple of weeks back, so I needed to get a new tire as well. I should get the wheels/tires back in a week or two.

    I knew I did not have the best wheel/tire setup for speed or grip, but I wanted to meet up anyway. It is all about meeting new people and having fun driving the car. You are right, there will always be a faster car! You and I will have to meet up sometime too. Click here to enlarge

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    not so many details...couldnt get a good e.t. Dct kept reving too high into 1st, so would spin tires (nitto r555 drags 285) or would have to go real slow out of the hole and bog down. Averange trap was 121, with some 122 mph runs and one 123 mph trap which i thought was very good. Ran the Stage 1 Kit which had 5.5lbs of boost with full Akrapovic exhaust w/ DCT transmission
    awesome, so 5.5 psi, fully catless. anything else, like racefuel ect?

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,892
    Rep Points
    1,422.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I think a lot of the banter does come from some of the ESS camp claiming better efficiency.

    PG being the leader of that argument, comparing dynos.

    I think this video and many soon after will crush that argument. An ESS with 5.5lbs and Gintani with 5.5lbs will be neck and neck in a heads up battle.

    I think it is no secret Drew's car really moves, he has proven racing many quick cars.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Points
    2,134.5
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    awesome, so 5.5 psi, fully catless. anything else, like racefuel ect?
    nothing else. Good ol' socal 91 octane.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    nothing else. Good ol' socal 91 octane.
    Any chance youhad it dyno'd. and you sold the car now right?

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    I think a lot of the banter does come from some of the ESS camp claiming better efficiency.

    PG being the leader of that argument, comparing dynos.

    I think this video and many soon after will crush that argument. An ESS with 5.5lbs and Gintani with 5.5lbs will be neck and neck in a heads up battle.

    I think it is no secret Drew's car really moves, he has proven racing many quick cars.
    This is how I feel as well and I hope this does close that ridiculous argument.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,618
    Rep Points
    -98.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    this $#@! is expanding like virus , why this embrassing thread can be found on every board?

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HeroSina Click here to enlarge
    this $#@! is expanding like virus , why this embrassing thread can be found on every board?
    It's a good thing, people need to see it.

    I'm just shocked so many are surprised.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    0.2
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Sticky it sounds like you have a hard on for ESS , when comparing both drews and larry's cars against a stock z06 you seem to ignore the fact that they are at different power levels ...
    And I think you make yourself look like a clown ( which is entertaining Click here to enlarge )
    Larry at 6psi didn't do bad at all considering wheel spin in fact in one of the runs where the z06 has wheel spin Larry stuck him real good !!
    Now when you bring drews car at 9.5 lbs his result wasn't that impressive considering he has Meth and 2 to 3 more lbs of boost , so what's your point ?????
    I personally think equally boosted M's the ESS kit is faster .....

    We have a friend who has a Z06 looks like I'll get some runs in also , let's she how mine tally's up ....

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    0.2
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    It's funny how drews car wasn't there .... Nor the sidekicks car .....
    And I'll be the first to call BS on that Z06 being stock , but well find out once I run a local one .

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,279
    Rep Points
    460.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    all in all its sad to see a boosted v8 loose to a stock v8.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    610
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky it sounds like you have a hard on for ESS , when comparing both drews and larry's cars against a stock z06 you seem to ignore the fact that they are at different power levels ...
    And I think you make yourself look like a clown ( which is entertaining Click here to enlarge )
    Larry at 6psi didn't do bad at all considering wheel spin in fact in one of the runs where the z06 has wheel spin Larry stuck him real good !!
    Now when you bring drews car at 9.5 lbs his result wasn't that impressive considering he has Meth and 2 to 3 more lbs of boost , so what's your point ?????
    I personally think equally boosted M's the ESS kit is faster .....

    We have a friend who has a Z06 looks like I'll get some runs in also , let's she how mine tally's up ....
    It's unfortunate this turned into a kit vs. kit thing, but I think what Sticky is pointing out is, this vid may shed some light on this assertion that an ESS kit running less boost can run with a Gintani kit running more boost, and furthermore that boost being equal, it's probably a wash. Despite what you think of him or his approach here, he's being very objective in that case, and I would say accurate based on what we've seen, but there's always a car here or there that excels and those that just don't at times.

    You are certainly entitled to your opinion but if you expect other people to be objective then you should be as well. FWIW you are the first and only enthusiast who was not impressed with my runs against the Z06's. 9psi requires Meth, or do you think otherwise? The two Z06's I ran are even in head to head runs, cleary I pulled away when traction was not an issue, and still caught up when it was.

    Do you know much about Z06's, with a good driver behind the wheel? They can run in the 7's 60-130 and trap as high as 129MPH, stock. Remember the 700whp GT500 you ran? Do remember the outcome?

    Well here is a stock Z06 against a 770whp GT500.



    How impressed are you now with stock C6 Z06's?

    Let's look at Mike and my results Vbox wise,

    Drew 7-8psi 7.3 60-130
    Drew 8-9psi 7.0 60-130
    Mike 7.5psi 7.5 60-130

    I would say that shows both kits perform, and are probably very close in head to head runs, boost levels being equal. I'm sure you would get different results with different cars, this is based on my experience.
    Last edited by DLSJ5; 12-02-2010 at 08:11 PM.
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    610
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    It's funny how drews car wasn't there .... Nor the sidekicks car .....
    And I'll be the first to call BS on that Z06 being stock , but well find out once I run a local one .
    Who is my sidekick? My car has been out there a lot, plenty of vids, if you haven't seen them I would be happy to post them up, or you can do a search. FWIW my car is getting some work done, but it killed me that Larry and I were finally able to meet up, but I didn't have my car, I have wanted to run him and other ESS cars since I got the kit.

    The Z06 is stock, just like the blue one in my vid, your results will not change that fact.
    Last edited by DLSJ5; 12-02-2010 at 08:14 PM.
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,186
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    It's funny how drews car wasn't there .... Nor the sidekicks car .....
    And I'll be the first to call BS on that Z06 being stock , but well find out once I run a local one .
    You are by far the most annoying person online. I'll bet you are just as annoying in person.

    That ZO6 is stock, deal with it.

    You got beat by a freakin stage 1 GTR and you are here talking smack?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •