Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Tuned C63 AMG vs. Tuned 135i with downpipes

Both cars are running PP-Performance software, surprised the C63 doesn't pull way harder:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

not suprised, dont underestimate the little 135.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    not suprised, dont underestimate the little 135.
    I don't think that C63 tune is all that strong... It should be a ~121 trap car with a proper tune, that 135 without meth should not stand a chance especially up top like that.

It's hard to really know what the hell is done to these cars without any base of reference or knowing exactly what you are dealing with considering the vague descriptions.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yea and people lie too.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't think that C63 tune is all that strong... It should be a ~121 trap car with a proper tune, that 135 without meth should not stand a chance especially up top like that.

It's hard to really know what the hell is done to these cars without any base of reference or knowing exactly what you are dealing with considering the vague descriptions.
    I was thinking this same exact thing, but then again, we are spoiled by the extravagant #'s MHP MB's do.. I think that is the problem Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Jimmy has far more time in tuning N54s than M156s. He is a former Evotech apprentice tuner so you get what you get.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    Jimmy has far more time in tuning N54s than M156s. He is a former Evotech apprentice tuner so you get what you get.
    I see, so Jimmy is the tuner for PP-P?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

great race

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I see, so Jimmy is the tuner for PP-P?
    PP-P is the company he started when he left Evotech.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

PP-P is the company he started when he left Evotech.
    Ahhh, I get it.

So is PP-P the real deal? Recommended option overseas? Their TT-RS and 135 seem to be strong.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Ahhh, I get it.

So is PP-P the real deal? Recommended option overseas? Their TT-RS and 135 seem to be strong.
    He has a large market share in the gulf because he has been working with shops in the UAE for years, even before it was popular for Americans to do so. He was also trained by Oliver which is something you really have to take into consideration, also meaning the majority of Europe won't provide him with support so it's difficult for him to even get DAMOS files. He tunes on the street via the trial and error method.

He does have some good remaps mostly things he brought with him from Evotech. I've ridden in one of his cars and it felt good, '06 E60 M5. Others were full of CEL/MILs and limp mode (M275 ECU, he can't do EGS/TCUs either).

Tuning in the gulf is a completely different proposition than it is here due to the IATs especially with FI cars. A remap based on European/North American parameters will do you no good there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

He was also trained by Oliver which is something you really have to take into consideration, also meaning the majority of Europe won't provide him with support so it's difficult for him to even get DAMOS files.
    I don't know who Oliver is but why does this mean he can't get DAMOS files and that he is ignored by Europe?

Tuning in the gulf is a completely different proposition than it is here due to the IATs especially with FI cars. A remap based on European/North American parameters will do you no good there.
    That makes sense. It also seems the Gulf is becoming quite the tuning market.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I don't know who Oliver is but why does this mean he can't get DAMOS files and that he is ignored by Europe?
    Because Oliver is hated throughout Europe. It's a small community and everyone knows everyone and their associations.

That makes sense. It also seems the Gulf is becoming quite the tuning market.
    It has been and will continue to be into the future. The amount and quality of driver training programs encompassing all types of motorsports in the UAE is staggering. Don't be surprised to see very talented drivers coming out of the region in the next 8-10 years. They take motorsports and racing in general very seriously.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Because Oliver is hated throughout Europe. It's a small community and everyone knows everyone and their associations.

Why im HATET Europe ? for not sharing my files wiht ohter People ????or i do my work alone ?? im 22 years in tuning buissnes. we was First company wiht 335 ecu ! our work see dragtimes.info or youtube
    Jimmy work in our company like an MECHANIK for 2 years !!! and he never develop sw all waht he did operate the dyno and install kits i never train him how adjust an engine !!!!
    And he use an old stolen database from us and try to make some money out off it !!! and sale it to ohter tuners like Renntech and 3 ohter tuner....

Oli

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EVOTECH Click here to enlarge

Why am I HATED Europe ? for not sharing my files with other People ????or because I do my work alone ?? I have 22 years in tuning buissnes. we were First company with 335 ecu ! see our work on dragtimes.info or youtube. Jimmy worked in our company as a MECHANIC for 2 years !!! and he never develop s/w, all that he did was operate the dyno and install kits. i never trained him how adjust/tune an engine !!!! And he used an old stolen database from us and try to make some money out off of it !!! and sell it to other tuners like Renntech and 3 other tuners....

Oli
    no offense, but i helped with the language a bit for easier readingClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Because Oliver is hated throughout Europe.
    Is the pot calling the kettle black? LMAO! You're the most hated ECU flasher in North America....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hooleyboy Click here to enlarge
    Is the pot calling the kettle black? LMAO! You're the most hated ECU flasher in North America....
    No he isn't.

Some also respect his manner instead of punishing him for it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

I dont know if thats entirely accurate. I mean maybe by other tuners, but with the top performing cars running their stuff, i dont think the customers feel the same as their competition

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EVOTECH Click here to enlarge
    Why im HATET Europe ? for not sharing my files wiht ohter People ????or i do my work alone ?? im 22 years in tuning buissnes. we was First company wiht 335 ecu ! our work see dragtimes.info or youtube
    Jimmy work in our company like an MECHANIK for 2 years !!! and he never develop sw all waht he did operate the dyno and install kits i never train him how adjust an engine !!!!
    And he use an old stolen database from us and try to make some money out off it !!! and sale it to ohter tuners like Renntech and 3 ohter tuner....

Oli
    This isn't the real Oliver. If it was he'd know exactly what I was talking about.

Now the claims about Jimmy, you can make up your own minds.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

This isn't the real Oliver. If it was he'd know exactly what I was talking about.

I don't know if it is the real Oliver or not but it is a person from Evotech.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Actually that is the real Oliver

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here's why its the real Oliver.. I was sitting next to the Evotech Rep today when I came across this post. I'm not affiliated with Evotech, just friends with their rep out here in AZ. Oliver was contacted by the Evotech rep about this thread minutes after we read it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Keeping in mind where that comment is coming from I'm quite proud of the title. I'm not here to be your friend Mike.

If you insist on acting like a child and running your mouth on this site as you have others I promise you nothing but public embarassment. I can simply copy and paste a few threads from AMGP, I haven't forgotten any of the "mistakes" (you know those comments that truly highlight what an individual does or does not know that sometimes slip out) you've posted and will be glad to rehash them for a new audience. Cam lift at .050" anyone?

I can pick apart your hardware and utter lack of objective results, the Renntech situation including your new "business venture", or anything else really. Fact is on a level playing field, and I don't just mean the track, you don't stand a chance so choose your words carefully.

Otherwise as I've told you countless times in the past, shut up, build your own parts and let your customers do the talking.

I would prefer it if you kept your comments to yourself as I have about you and your products on this site. If you don't pay me that simple same respect I will treat you as you were meant to be treated.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Here's why its the real Oliver.. I was sitting next to the Evotech Rep today when I came across this post. I'm not affiliated with Evotech, just friends with their rep out here in AZ. Oliver was contacted by the Evotech rep about this thread minutes after we read it.
    I don't believe it's actually Oliver. Either way, why should I care?

He just tore Jimmy apart and anyone that knows anything knows why Oliver is absolutely hated in Germany and many other parts of Europe. This isn't news to anyone.

It's funny watching people try to create drama out of literally nothing. I can't even say nice try on this one...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I'm sorry I find this post to be hilarious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast