Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

New So Cal Member

New Member here with a 335i 6 MT Nav/Prem/Sport/etc...(bought about a month ago) - was referred to this forum by MSpiredM3 (Mike) who I went to High School with.... - Just installed my JB3 (1.4 for now) and have yet to install my P3 Rixster gauge and Modified CDV, and a few other items. The car is a blast, and its my first BMW, but I have alot of experience with modding, and cars in general - Graduated from Wyotech and took High Performance Engines, and Fabrication just to further my Hobby... I know now that this was not that cost effective (especially moving to Wyoming for over a year!!). Worked as a Turbo builder for a few years at Innovative Turbo (no longer in business - the two main guys now own and operate Comp Turbo), Hot Rod Fabricator, etc.... got out of the car biz about 5 years ago, and now work in the Family Biz doing architecture type stuff.. Hope to meet some cool members here... Maybe go on a few canyon runs/meets!!

Bryant
    Last edited by Fuel&Fire; 02-17-2010 at 08:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bryant, congrats on the new ride brotha! You made the right choice from what I've seen going with the JB3.

I had no idea you were this much into cars and modding and wen to Wyotech. I'm sure you can be a great asset to the community!

As soon as I get my car back we will organize some sort of canyon run/meet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Mike!

Yea kinda always been into cars - but the mod bug hit me hard once I bought my 98 Cobra about 10 years ago....

I wanna see that beast once you get it back. Still cant believe you still have that car!! ( I think I've had 5 diff cars since then) I'm def. down for some canyon runs or meets in the future just let me know!
    ---------------------------------
    Bryant

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yep, I've had the e46 for almost 8 years now! It's my baby, i'll never sell it!

I remember your Mustang, was it supercharged?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No... NA - But I ported/polished the Heads, 4.11 Gears, Full Exhaust, Full Maximum Motorsports Suspension - I tried setting it up as a Canyon Carver - but that solid rear axle hopped all over the place. After that I went to a WRX, and modded up to a Stage 2 with Full Suspension - that thing was a Canyon Carver Click here to enlarge
    Bryant

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Welcome aboard, some pics from your car in the media section or details of the mods in the N54 section would be awesome!

Glad to have SoCal representation grow! Click here to enlarge Check out the downpipe and BOV giveaway for your car!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the Welcome Sticky....

Will do - Dont have anything for pics yet... I will def. be posting up some more info soon. I will also be attending many of the Meet/Drive's in So Cal
    Bryant

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

welcome