Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

VTT Stage 2+ group buy thread

OK, so we are going to open up the group buy.

The prices are as stated on the first thread

$3599 for 19T
    $3699 for 20T

For the group buy will offer clipped wheels for $99

This is $400 off the price on the website or close to 11% discount.

Core is $300 for 335LHD, $600 for all other models on top of the price. We are offering $800 additional discount if you send in RB's as cores.

It is going to work like this and there will be no exceptions.

Put your name in the thread and email Sales@vargasturbo.com with the words "Stage2+ Group buy BimmerBoost" in the subject, if those words are not in the subject you will not be contacted for payment. In the body please included your paypal email address, or if you want to pay via CC over the phone that is an option as well, state that in the body. Also include your YEAR, and MODEL, compressor choice, and clipped or not.

Once you are contacted with either a return email or paypal invoice, you have 24 hours to make payment in full or you will be bumped off the list. I spoke with our machine shop yesterday and half our housings as already done, meaning we should realistically shipping in 3 weeks so we prefer not to split it up with deposits.

Any questions post in here and they will be answered, we are taking 5 people from BB for the group buy.

Thanks again for the support!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Paid. Thanks Tony I can't wait.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That was fast.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was going to go with stage 3 but these will make plenty of power for me. I was even contemplating singles just want as little lag as possible with a auto trans.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Incoming many broken ATs with these lol.
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yep. I have a level 10 and it may break it. We shall see

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    :O level 10 already! Nice, in for results lol.
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah I've had it for a year or 2 running vargas stage 2's and for now it's holding strong. When it cools off I'll be going to the drag strip and I can only stall up to about 3k so that's why I want as little lag as possible. I could cut a better 60 with the stockers but stage 2's seem to have a little more lag and I can't get my 60 down. Hopefully I can overcome some of that down the strip with more power.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jzeee037 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah I've had it for a year or 2 running vargas stage 2's and for now it's holding strong. When it cools off I'll be going to the drag strip and I can only stall up to about 3k so that's why I want as little lag as possible. I could cut a better 60 with the stockers but stage 2's seem to have a little more lag and I can't get my 60 down. Hopefully I can overcome some of that down the strip with more power.
    Jason, we launch at 3600 on the MT and cut a 1.7 60 foot pretty easy, get that stall set higher and you will knock down a good 60ft

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah I'm gonna see if they build a converter with more stall. This was all they offered when I did mine.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Sticky: I am posting this because I want people to see the kind of BS Rob Beck is over there spewing, I actually had to tell hm to send someone down here to take pics to stop him from lying about what we are running. Get involved in that thread people, show some support, then come right back

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...1031455&page=3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sorry don't have an account there and wont.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Sticky: I am posting this because I want people to see the kind of BS Rob Beck is over there spewing, I actually had to tell hm to send someone down here to take pics to stop him from lying about what we are running. Get involved in that thread people, show some support, then come right back

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...1031455&page=3
    All that thread shows me is that BimmerBoost officially is the number one site for N54 knowledge and resources.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There is nothing to see there. The guys are coming along well. Agreeing about taking some nice photos and all. A good N54 family pic would be nice! Some hugging too!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It also is best to leave the group buy thread about the group buy and not drama. Of course Rob is going to try to pee on this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I went to brunch for an hour and Rob is still going at it. Funny he hasn't been in the N54 section to my knowledge in months and now he makes 10+ posts in a day bashing the competition. I lost all respect for him today and unless he starts posting more info about his magic RB's I wont recommend them to anyone on this platform.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He's done bashing here as well but whatever. I mean the stock frame market moved forward and new records have been set.

The other upgrades beyond the stock frames exist as well.

The market will solve it all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah I'm gonna see if they build a converter with more stall. This was all they offered when I did mine.
    I have a 4000 RPM stall built by level 10 its still being installed with upgraded valve body. We will see if I can get a good launch out of that with the stage 3s.
    Titanium Silver E92 09 BMW 335i xdrive 6AT
    KW V3 coilovers, AMS FMIC, AR Catless DP, Walbro 455 LPFP, BMS DCI, Alpina B3 Trans Flash, Vargas HPFP and Rail
    Protuned via Cobb by JR TUNED @ PandL Motorsports
    75%E85/25%93 blend 430awhp/470lbs tq on AWD Dynojet
    Dyno Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE6Ed...ature=youtu.be

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It also is best to leave the group buy thread about the group buy and not drama. Of course Rob is going to try to pee on this.
    I agree. I'm just happy I'm getting one badass set of turbos. I don't care who thinks what about them. The turbos I'm taking off never gave me a single problem and they are batch 1's and I remember tons of people bashing them. But I have never lost to an rb car with them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DQE92 Click here to enlarge
    I have a 4000 RPM stall built by level 10 its still being installed with upgraded valve body. We will see if I can get a good launch out of that with the stage 3s.
    Can you pm me price? That's all I need to finish it off. Other than double barrel.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Any chance of bundling your double barrel into this group buy? Seems like it will be a necessity to get anywhere near what was shown on the dyno.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Njz Click here to enlarge
    Any chance of bundling your double barrel into this group buy? Seems like it will be a necessity to get anywhere near what was shown on the dyno.
    Think he said he would in another thread. I have to wait or my wife will lose it.lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Can you pm me price? That's all I need to finish it off. Other than double barrel.
    I paid the same price on level 10 website. Think it was around 500 bucks. You ship your converter, tell them what you want. I would call or email them
    Titanium Silver E92 09 BMW 335i xdrive 6AT
    KW V3 coilovers, AMS FMIC, AR Catless DP, Walbro 455 LPFP, BMS DCI, Alpina B3 Trans Flash, Vargas HPFP and Rail
    Protuned via Cobb by JR TUNED @ PandL Motorsports
    75%E85/25%93 blend 430awhp/470lbs tq on AWD Dynojet
    Dyno Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE6Ed...ature=youtu.be

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    lol tony $#@!in owned rob
    '08 535xi - fbo

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast