Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Experts, can you provide me some feedback on my logs? (FBO RB, Procede)

Hi Guys,

I'm working on finetuning my car after some months of building it up again after my first n54 e92 was damaged during an accident.
    I have used the default Upped turbo maps for the Procede and running a Vishnu EU flexfuel flash.

My plan is to finetune map 1, then optimize map 4 with meth. I think there is still some potential out there.
    As I do live 40 km's from an e85 tankstation I bought the Flexfuel kit, but Vishnu offcourse never provided a map for RB's and Flexfuel.
    Eventuelly I would like to work on a flexfuel map for RB's and adding a fuelpump system for to provide sufficient fueling.

Specials: I run M4 plugs, I have a new LPFP sensor and new HPFP.

My PID P is set to .5, I have disabled the AFR tables. Further info can be found on my datazap upload.
    I have two logs:

- One with OL Fueling set to 28 and start ignition on 75 (Log 9)
    - One with OL Fueling set to 20 and start ignition on 70 (Log 12)

http://www.datazap.me/u/rismo/335-fb...log=0&data=1-5

I'm wondering to your opinion about these logs, I made the following observations myself:

- Seems to have some boost oscilation, but not sure what is acceptable
    - My fueltrims raises in upper rpm range, but not sure why
    - Sometimes when I break and push it again I feel that the car is having a bit harder time to get back to speed again, is this the famous timing flatline issue? I do not observe this when running the BMW factory map.

Timing and AFR seem to be quite fine.

For now I would like to optimize both timing, fuel and boost, and would like to set it up for trackracing, I believe best is to tune for optimal timing with supporting boost instead of maximizing boost with supportive timing as I want to keep temps low as possible.

I hope for some support and want to avoid tuner discussions when possible. I might head a different tune direction but for now I want to maximize my investments.

Thanks!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Nobody? :-)
    Or wrong questions?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Wrong tuning system. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Thx for the info :-)
    And I thought/hoped chilldish behaviour would only occure on the 'other' forum....

Besides the branding issue, any thought from your regarding these logs ;-D

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

I only view logs in the JB4 interface so won't be much help there. Not sure there are many procede users left. Those that are left probably use e90post still. I'd try there.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yep your luck will be better on E90post. Post there, You'll find some help

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Will do :-)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Stickys gonna kill you guys for sending traffic to e90 lolClick here to enlarge
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

It's not that I don't want to help procede users, it's that I don't like to do shivs job for him. You have throttle closures and several timing drops. Your backend flash needs to be tweeked, as well as the procede map to idealize things. Unfortunately, since you have your ECU flashed by vishnu, you do not have your original ROM, correct? If vishnu was even remotely responsible, they would have a copy of YOUR ROM for safekeeping. I'd ask them for a copy of it so you can create your own backend flash.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ohh... Your right. My B Sticky... But the way I look at it BB is the advanced forum, the people here are more on the cutting edge leaders of the platform. Xxxpost is where the people who just want they're car to be a little faster and run right go. The people who like cars want a quick car but aren't full blooded car people. The fact is people here want the best setups (because we push harder on average then the tune, DCI, and maybe downpipe folk that make up a good part of xxxpost) people here aren't going to be using procede anymore N54 tuning has moved far toward from the last Procede update... Not that procede won't do what a lot of basic N54 users want, it will... And were all N54 Family, all N54s deserve to be running right, if we can't help best to send them somewhere that can. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Thx Tzu!
    I just got my original bin from the vendor... Going to compare some stuff and build my own flash...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RTA Click here to enlarge
    And I thought/hoped chilldish behaviour would only occure on the 'other' forum....
    Our tantrums are way better.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RTA Click here to enlarge
    Thx Tzu!I just got my original bin from the vendor... Going to compare some stuff and build my own flash...
    Does it have your VIN in the filename? I'd want to make sure they didn't give you a generic BIN.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I would adjust the OL fuel a bit more or lower the boost toward redline a slight amount because as we know on these the HPFP really starts to take a dump, maxing it out in a procede is 34.1 and you are around 27-28 at redline with a new pump, you don't want to put to much strain on it and wear it out. but over all everything looks pretty happy and smooth.