2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by froop Click here to enlarge
    Put it up now please. I can't wait that long Click here to enlarge
    Tomorrow.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    This is driving me nuts. Why did it take to so long for people to get the stock frames to these levels? Why wasn't this recognized either?

This makes the previous stock frame upgrades look like a children's toy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

sticky pls

pls stahp
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Has anyone mentioned what boost level these numbers were at?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by andy_divers Click here to enlarge
    Has anyone mentioned what boost level these numbers were at?
    No.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    sticky pls

pls stahp
    No.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Rep this if I could. I'm not following the logic in this thread. WOW I would be frustrated if I just purchased, received or installed parts that have already been proven inferior. Click here to enlarge
    E92 N54 3368lbs

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger on buying a single turbo kit. I was looking for something that kept oem style parts and just upgrading the turbo's to flow over 600rwhp (which is my goal for this car). ASR's turbos were something I wished a company would come out with but this isn't needed anymore since u all were able to pull this much hp out of the stock frames! Can't wait to get my hands on a pair! lol Click here to enlarge

I was about to purchase a stage 3+ clutch as well but I'm glad I held off on that too since PTF is coming out with a better clutch. I'm glad they finally made that type of clutch for this platform.

*anxiously waiting for results* Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is driving me nuts. Why did it take to so long for people to get the stock frames to these levels? Why wasn't this recognized either?

Umm, pretty freaking much this x1000. Not to knock what has been done to this point but squeezing another 18X+ HP out of the stock frames makes me wonder wtf. Why did it take some 3000gt shop who just happened to have a set of blown RBs to get to this point? I could understand if this was like 6 months going but RBs have been around for many years now, what has taken so damn long? Also why were the last stage 2 dyno results from vargas called "piston shredders" when now all of a sudden they can pop a bigger wheel in there and make an extra 100 HP. I am confused.
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Tomorrow.

It's "tomorrow"....Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click on the banner to visit our store...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SteveAZ Click here to enlarge
    It's "tomorrow"....Click here to enlarge
    Tomorrow is when I wake up Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its yesterday here but i want the news now

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Njz Click here to enlarge
    Umm, pretty freaking much this x1000. Not to knock what has been done to this point but squeezing another 18X+ HP out of the stock frames makes me wonder wtf. Why did it take some 3000gt shop who just happened to have a set of blown RBs to get to this point? I could understand if this was like 6 months going but RBs have been around for many years now, what has taken so damn long? Also why were the last stage 2 dyno results from vargas called "piston shredders" when now all of a sudden they can pop a bigger wheel in there and make an extra 100 HP. I am confused.
    I guess, no one is actually reading what I am posting, the only reason these were never ran is because 1, we were moving forward from point A-B-C meaning fully testing the smaller comp wheels, and 2, because we honestly did not think their was much left out of those housing regardless of compressor wheel size increase so there was no hurry to test them. The fact that some random people from a 20 year old platform happened to put the same set of wheels in as we had been planning on putting in for months a week before we got them in does not mean they changed anything. Go back to my last stage 2 thread, I clearly post we made some changes to the turbos and would be testing, if these guys would have not have posted our results would have been the same, just without all the hocus pocus bs these guys were throwing around.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Dude, if vargas or rb could do this why didn't they from the start and blow one or the other out of the water and grab all sales? That is what I don't get?
    Maybe as simple as they got good results out of what they were doing and/or just flat out did not think of it, many other ongoing projects, got too busy in pissing contests on forums who knows. Plus a lot of envelopes have been pushed since the hybrids came out so it is a progression. Guys come in out of left field from a platform that uses the TDO4 all the time and say why not?

WHATEVER I am glad somebody kicked this niche wide open, thank you guys!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Formula1rr Click here to enlarge
    I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger on buying a single turbo kit. I was looking for something that kept oem style parts and just upgrading the turbo's to flow over 600rwhp (which is my goal for this car). ASR's turbos were something I wished a company would come out with but this isn't needed anymore since u all were able to pull this much hp out of the stock frames! Can't wait to get my hands on a pair! lol Click here to enlarge

I was about to purchase a stage 3+ clutch as well but I'm glad I held off on that too since PTF is coming out with a better clutch. I'm glad they finally made that type of clutch for this platform.

*anxiously waiting for results* Click here to enlarge
    This. I have been so close to pulling the trigger on several single kits last couple of years and whatever timing or serendipity, I would decide on something and open up a forum and suddenly something new shows up that blows away what I was considering. This year has been nuts in that regard I had basically decided was just going to sit back and see how the PTF kit stacks up with customers. And then out of left field this simple obvious mod shows up, which would be closer to my needs anyway....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    I guess, no one is actually reading what I am posting, the only reason these were never ran is because 1, we were moving forward from point A-B-C meaning fully testing the smaller comp wheels, and 2, because we honestly did not think their was much left out of those housing regardless of compressor wheel size increase so there was no hurry to test them. The fact that some random people from a 20 year old platform happened to put the same set of wheels in as we had been planning on putting in for months a week before we got them in does not mean they changed anything. Go back to my last stage 2 thread, I clearly post we made some changes to the turbos and would be testing, if these guys would have not have posted our results would have been the same, just without all the hocus pocus bs these guys were throwing around.
    You didn't think the TD03 hot sides could do it.. no need to thank me Click here to enlarge what bs was I throwing around? Read my posts.. I was talking physics about what's going on and why it makes power and comparing them to 3000 turbos. It made you put big wheels in and actually try it!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ray Pampena Click here to enlarge
    You didn't think the TD03 hot sides could do it.. no need to thank me Click here to enlarge what bs was I throwing around? Read my posts.. I was talking physics about what's going on and why it makes power and comparing them to 3000 turbos. It made you put big wheels in and actually try it!
    Can't thank you enough for doing it and not mere ' talking ' dude! This has opened up a new chapter for the stock frames! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ray Pampena Click here to enlarge
    Believe me, the whole N54 community is thankful for the eye opening experience. This is great. I've been following the advances in TD04 and have been just waiting for these N54 guys to reveal their offerings.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

$#@!s about to get real

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They are sweet cars.. I'm glad things are moving along for you guys!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Maybe now a stock frame turbo N54 can break into the 10s!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exactly how I feel. This is a huge game changer for so many things

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amclint Click here to enlarge
    yesssssss
    2008 e92 335i: JB4 G5 ISO/BMS back end flash, fbo, e85, inlets, Rb turbos, level 10 valve body + converter, water/methanol.....and a lot more....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

It will happen as soon as we get this car back to track and don't break the clutch on our second run...Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

+1

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast