Close

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by natedog7700 Click here to enlarge
    I would pay a premium on top of the vargas or rb price... but not a whole lot more since you still only get stock housing turbos which to me isn't worth it to spend a fortune on!
    Probably a lot of folks feel this way, and the fact that RB and Vargas already have the hybrid market mostly sewn up between them, is why the guys that did this don't plan on selling. Plus it looks like it would not be that big of a deal for either RB or Vargas to offer this as an upgrade to their existing offering. Why go head to head with that competition. If it is too expensive the lower end (HP-wise) singles come into play.

However all that said and done great that they came forward and presented the N54 community with this possibility. It would be a significant new option regardless who offers it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ajsalida Click here to enlarge
    Probably a lot of folks feel this way, and the fact that RB and Vargas already have the hybrid market mostly sewn up between them, is why the guys that did this don't plan on selling. Plus it looks like it would not be that big of a deal for either RB or Vargas to offer this as an upgrade to their existing offering. Why go head to head with that competition. If it is too expensive the lower end (HP-wise) singles come into play.

However all that said and done great that they came forward and presented the N54 community with this possibility. It would be a significant new option regardless who offers it.
    Dude, if vargas or rb could do this why didn't they from the start and blow one or the other out of the water and grab all sales? That is what I don't get?
    Last edited by Torgus; 09-03-2014 at 09:01 PM.
    E92 Bren Tune
    E91 Stock
    E90 PTF Tune

Mod lists are for the weak.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by natedog7700 Click here to enlarge
    I would pay a premium on top of the vargas or rb price... but not a whole lot more since you still only get stock housing turbos which to me isn't worth it to spend a fortune on!
    Very very simple, we tested things as a progression, we are now at the progression of using our biggest wheels, no tricks, no magic, just better flowing parts. We are getting on the dyno right now, these numbers will be surpased, mark my words...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Dude, if vargas or rb could do this why didn't they from the start and blow one or the other out of the water and grab all sales? That is what I don't get?
    Not to give any numbers away, But someone I know just took back the twin frame turbo WHP record.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by govr46 Click here to enlarge
    Not to give any numbers away, But someone I know just took back the twin frame turbo WHP record.
    Um, who? And how? With what? What are the numbers?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Um, who? And how? With what? What are the numbers?
    Sticky you should know who I'm talking about, Im going to let him tell all.

Just came in here to give a teaser.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

I don't know.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I don't know.
    Look above Vargas said he's hitting up the dyno. Assuming its him since govnr46 is his bro
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I don't know.
    Well, Im sure you'll read about it soon.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Very very simple, we tested things as a progression, we are now at the progression of using our biggest wheels, no tricks, no magic, just better flowing parts. We are getting on the dyno right now, these numbers will be surpased, mark my words...
    Tony, you are the man! keep us updated!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Sticky, I already emailed you

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge hehe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    My freaking client was closed and I didn't notice. Got it.

A new thread will be necessary. I assume it's fine for that to be the front page article.

Nicely done.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Its already been 5 mins..... what is taking soooo long with the article

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by arcticcat522 Click here to enlarge
    Its already been 5 mins..... what is taking soooo long with the article
    Lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

hhnnghhhhh

*f5 on front page*
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Well done Tony. When will you start shipping these?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

weird

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 654 Click here to enlarge
    Well done Tony. When will you start shipping these?
    We will announce everything tomorrow, including pricing, estimated ship times, (not long), and results.These are the results we expected when we built these units a while back. We actually had these housings machined in 2012 for the bigger TD04 comp wheels, and they have literally sat on the shelf except when I let Dzenno use them, then we decided to put them on the car a couple weeks ago after we were 100% sure we had maxed out the 15T's, the fact that someone put something similar on a car and made decent numbers before we had a chance to test is just bad timing. I am just happy to show all the believers in magic and "tricks" that there is no such thing, there is the laws of physics, and fluid dynamics at work, nothing more. We solidly beat the numbers, and this was done on low timing, a fuel issue, and medium boost, we will get it resolved and get back on the dyno and make more in the next few days.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Put it up now please. I can't wait that long Click here to enlarge
    Stuff

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    What would you be willing to pay for a set up stock frames that can hit 600whp?
    The better flowing wheels are just a little more expensive. So at first the Price will be based on the value to the customer since the cost is not that much different.

The only reason for not paying a lot for these would be the stock frame turbos that can hit 700whp. We will see figures well above 600whp.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

We will announce everything tomorrow, including pricing, estimated ship times, (not long), and results.These are the results we expected when we built these units a while back. We actually had these housings machined in 2012 for the bigger TD04 comp wheels, and they have literally sat on the shelf except when I let Dzenno use them, then we decided to put them on the car a couple weeks ago after we were 100% sure we had maxed out the 15T's, the fact that someone put something similar on a car and made decent numbers before we had a chance to test is just bad timing. I am just happy to show all the believers in magic and "tricks" that there is no such thing, there is the laws of physics, and fluid dynamics at work, nothing more. We solidly beat the numbers, and this was done on low timing, a fuel issue, and medium boost, we will get it resolved and get back on the dyno and make more in the next few days.
    Nice. Good news indeed. The new generation of stock frame upgrades will be a big hit. Repped.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Excellent Tony.

I simply ask we take all discussion regarding your setup to the new thread at that point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 654 Click here to enlarge
    The better flowing wheels are just a little more expensive. So at first the Price will be based on the value to the customer since the cost is not that much different.

The only reason for not paying a lot for these would be the stock frame turbos that can hit 700whp. We will see figures well above 600whp.
    Surprisingly the capability for the stock frames is pretty crazy. I don't think we will see 700 but it's honestly not going to be too far off.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast