Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by beakmoney Click here to enlarge
    This.
    THIS + 1,000 times

Where do I send my turbos?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So, the N54 turbos are the same that Saab and other manufacturers use. The Saab community has has the TD04 19T upgrade for a long time, you can simply go to a Saab tuning vendor (MANY in europe) and get those stock turbos upgraded for like 300$ per piece - not sure if WG etc is upgraded.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blue24 Click here to enlarge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYeIbD3AdiU&sns=emWe are not building kits like mine to sell Or be releasing info about it.... Zero discussion other than we are the first to hit 600 on stock frame snails . If I decide to sell anything it will be the turbos currently on my car now and that will be only to make more dam hp!!!! Click here to enlarge
    if you're not planning on building moreor selling themwhy keep the info so secret if tony's apparently got it wrong?you don't want anyone else to be able to easily make as much/more power than you on stock housings? :/you literally just came here to gloat?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lfelunden Click here to enlarge
    So, the N54 turbos are the same that Saab and other manufacturers use. The Saab community has has the TD04 19T upgrade for a long time, you can simply go to a Saab tuning vendor (MANY in europe) and get those stock turbos upgraded for like 300$ per piece - not sure if WG etc is upgraded.
    internally i'm pretty sure they are indeed the samehousings (wg orientation, the integrated manifold etc.) not
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ray Pampena Click here to enlarge
    ok heres another 135 we have here. Its on E85, stock turbos, has downpipes, 5 in ic JB4 back end flash map 7 18.5psi. it just made 402whp. He was hoping for 425ish. ill post the vid

So a 200whp gain just from ungraded stock snails!?Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    looks like im going to need a clutch asap i want these

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I would really love to see a video of this car doing a solid 40-140 pull!
    Last edited by natedog7700; 09-01-2014 at 05:22 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    For the person above who is interested in these turbos. After thorough testing of our turbos with the 19T's if the results are positive and we determine the turbos will live a reasonable amount of time. We will be offering a billet 19T option for our Stage 2's as well(this was always going to be done, we just happened to be starting the testing the same time this was posted). The machining process is more involved as the snout needs to be machined off, a bigger one welded on, then remachined, expect a premium over the standard stage 2 price. Results with data will be posted soon.
    Great! Will be looking forward to the results!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great results! Time for some in-car videos riding around terrorizing the street. Click here to enlarge
    335i Coupe, JB4 (G4, map 5) DCI and 40% E85 blend: 2009 BMW 335i Coupe: 12.173 @ 109.490 MPH

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

4 out of 14 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by frmtl2_335i is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by frmtl2_335i Click here to enlarge
    Ppl like this don't belong in the car community and forums. All you know you have learned from research and forums. Now you have figured out a way to make more power on RBs and you decide to keep quiet and not even sell the info or product. You don't belong here.. shady ass ppl. . Much respect to the shop though.
    Umm... you're friendly.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ppl like this don't belong in the car community and forums. All you know you have learned from research and forums. Now you have figured out a way to make more power on RBs and you decide to keep quiet and not even sell the info or product. You don't belong here.. shady ass ppl. . Much respect to the shop though.
    Shady? Lol. You must not be a very good business man

"We made X hp with stock turbos. This is how we did it. Please duplicate us and take away all of our potential sales, thanks!"
    08' 135i - Cobb Custom E70, FBO, LSD, Suspension stuff... FOR SALE
    LSXOCET - 550hp LS3 @ 1600 lbs curb weight... being built
    (OLD) 11 Camaro SS - 10.20@135 naturally aspirated @630rwhp.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    perfect project for winter, i need these now, awesome numbers guys good job!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dietcoke Click here to enlarge

"We made X hp with stock turbos. This is how we did it. Please duplicate us and take away all of our potential sales, thanks!"
    lol, at 27 owning my own business and house paid off I must not be a good business man.

READING > YOU

"We are not building kits like mine to sell Or be releasing info about it.... Zero discussion other than we are the first to hit 600 on stock frame snails . If I decide to sell anything it will be the turbos currently on my car now and that will be only to make more dam hp!!!!"

NOW THEY must not be good business men at all. They know how to modify our RBs to make a $#@! ton of power but yet decide to keep quiet and not sell anything either! its okay to feel stupid now.
    there is hundreds of people here willing to remove their RBs now and send them to so called shop and have them modify but they chose to not do it. "PEOPLE HERE IS WHAT WE CAN DO, but we don't want your money, so keep moving"
    this only questions more and more the validity of the results.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    lol, at 27 owning my own business and house paid off I must not be a good business man.

READING > YOU

"We are not building kits like mine to sell Or be releasing info about it.... Zero discussion other than we are the first to hit 600 on stock frame snails . If I decide to sell anything it will be the turbos currently on my car now and that will be only to make more dam hp!!!!"

NOW THEY must not be good business men at all. They know how to modify our RBs to make a $#@! ton of power but yet decide to keep quiet and not sell anything either! its okay to feel stupid now.
    there is hundreds of people here willing to remove their RBs now and send them to so called shop and have them modify but they chose to not do it. "PEOPLE HERE IS WHAT WE CAN DO, but we don't want your money, so keep moving"
    Back under your bridge, troll.
    08' 135i - Cobb Custom E70, FBO, LSD, Suspension stuff... FOR SALE
    LSXOCET - 550hp LS3 @ 1600 lbs curb weight... being built
    (OLD) 11 Camaro SS - 10.20@135 naturally aspirated @630rwhp.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    that's pretty much my opinion too..

specifically said not going to be produced and sold, only here posting about it to feel better about himself?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dietcoke Click here to enlarge

except he specifically said he won't be producing+selling.. there would be zezro potential sales lost because they're never going to happen anyway?

so either what you're saying doesn't make sense, or OP is a liar.
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Funny how after I get my car to where it is now everyone wants to know how? But before that everyone that I spoke to said it was impossible and I was clearly not going in the right direction. Here's the secret by a set of turbos and turn it up! That's the secret.Do not get made because I want keep what I did to myself. But I'll tell you guys what I want to go single soon, so when I take them off whoever wants them can blast it all over if they like. I'd like to make a lot more hp and the single is the way for that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    654 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Maybe they don't want to share the secrets just so they can continue to claim the record while the big boys hunt around trying to figure it out... Click here to enlarge For whatever reason in my book if its not something for sale there is no obligation to share anything. Be happy we were able to at least see the results.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Funny how after I get my car to where it is now everyone wants to know how? But before that everyone that I spoke to said it was impossible and I was clearly not going in the right direction. Here's the secret by a set of turbos and turn it up! That's the secret.Do not get made because I want keep what I did to myself. But I'll tell you guys what I want to go single soon, so when I take them off whoever wants them can blast it all over if they like. I'd like to make a lot more hp and the single is the way for that.
    who said it was impossible?

personally i thought 600whp could be a thing on stock housings, but 700 was unrealistic lol.

why DO you want to keep it all to yourself though? Actually just because you want to have the stock housing record for a while? haha
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Zero interest in building more of these for anyone, honestly could care less. Let the big guys here take your orders and make them however they want. Or do what I did, homework.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Honestly if we wanted to I'm sure we could get 700. 95 hp away lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    who said it was impossible?

personally i thought 600whp could be a thing on stock housings, but 700 was unrealistic lol.

why DO you want to keep it all to yourself though? Actually just because you want to have the stock housing record for a while? haha
    You can have it if you like. Did someone mail me a cashiers check for this record? Lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Paying off a 900 square foot home in butt$#@! nowhere vs. an area with premium real estate is quite a difference. Please don't tell me you live in Detroit. Plus, owning a home, car, or whatever, isn't evidence of knowing how to do turbo upgrades now is it?

You don't have to modify the RB's from what I understand. You can modify basically any set of stock housings.

Is it not ok for people to just share results of what they are doing?

Nobody owes you anything Mr. Businessman.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You all are too kind Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Haha...this thread is crazy!

I definitely applaud the forward progress and everybody trying to improve on the previous record is great for that!

I for one (when the time comes) will definitely be looking to do upgraded stock housings. 500-550hp on turbos that are well within their efficiency range will be all I'm looking for. I'd much rather keep everything as stock and reliable as possible.

Nice work to all involved!
    Click here to enlarge
    Click on the banner to visit our store...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    if you're selling I might be interested in buying. Let me know when you're ready...maybe if you guys want to do the install, you're local enough that it would make sense.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast