Close

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: O2 Sims?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    180
    Rep Points
    578.2
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No

    O2 Sims?

    who here was selling those o2 simulators?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    122,799
    Rep Points
    34,201.1
    Mentioned
    2203 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    343


    Yes Reputation No
    I think Fftec has these? Or was it Defiv?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    946
    Rep Points
    -331.5
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    It might have been Wedge.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    122,799
    Rep Points
    34,201.1
    Mentioned
    2203 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    343


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Nugs Click here to enlarge
    It might have been Wedge.
    But someone posted a cheaper alternative...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Houston under a book
    Posts
    1,501
    Rep Points
    3,107.2
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    32


    Yes Reputation No
    You can make one for about $15, but why? Isn't your car all sexified and parked for some odd reason while you pimp a honda?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    122,799
    Rep Points
    34,201.1
    Mentioned
    2203 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    343


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by V8Bait Click here to enlarge
    You can make one for about $15, but why? Isn't your car all sexified and parked for some odd reason while you pimp a honda?
    Damn dude, little rough?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Houston under a book
    Posts
    1,501
    Rep Points
    3,107.2
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    32


    Yes Reputation No
    Wasn't trying to be, just wondering what he needs a sim for haha. And his honda is pretty pimp. I mean maybe emissions but I didn't think that was an issue. Anyway http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...n-sensor-tuner

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    180
    Rep Points
    578.2
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    I live in NY State, my car is like 6 months past inspection. I need to get the car inspected so I can stop getting tickets.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    167
    Rep Points
    477.8
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by aflatau Click here to enlarge
    I live in NY State, my car is like 6 months past inspection. I need to get the car inspected so I can stop getting tickets.
    Same price from Wedge or VRSF
    http://www.x-ph.com/x-kitty-n54-downpipe-fix-dp-fix/
    http://www.vr-speed.com/vrsf-catless...-bmw-335i.html

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    122,799
    Rep Points
    34,201.1
    Mentioned
    2203 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    343


    Yes Reputation No

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portland OR
    Posts
    389
    Rep Points
    114.0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I just received 600 of the new / correct female contacts last week. The old contacts I sourced from BMW Group only worked with the JB4. I shipped you the new v2 X-Kitty, so you should have it in a few days. The new contacts will allow you to install into the JB4 or DME. I also gave Mike at N54Tuning the tracking number. Contact me if you have any questions or issues.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by aflatau Click here to enlarge
    I live in NY State, my car is like 6 months past inspection. I need to get the car inspected so I can stop getting tickets.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    122,799
    Rep Points
    34,201.1
    Mentioned
    2203 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    343


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wedge1967 Click here to enlarge
    I just received 600 of the new / correct female contacts last week. The old contacts I sourced from BMW Group only worked with the JB4. I shipped you the new v2 X-Kitty, so you should have it in a few days. The new contacts will allow you to install into the JB4 or DME. I also gave Mike at N54Tuning the tracking number. Contact me if you have any questions or issues.
    That's enough marketing and business discussion...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •