Close

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: O2 Sims?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    180
    Rep Points
    578.2
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No

    O2 Sims?

    who here was selling those o2 simulators?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,675
    Rep Points
    31,506.4
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I think Fftec has these? Or was it Defiv?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    890
    Rep Points
    62.6
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    It might have been Wedge.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,675
    Rep Points
    31,506.4
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Nugs Click here to enlarge
    It might have been Wedge.
    But someone posted a cheaper alternative...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Houston under a book
    Posts
    1,335
    Rep Points
    2,499.7
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25


    Reputation: Yes | No
    You can make one for about $15, but why? Isn't your car all sexified and parked for some odd reason while you pimp a honda?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,675
    Rep Points
    31,506.4
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by V8Bait Click here to enlarge
    You can make one for about $15, but why? Isn't your car all sexified and parked for some odd reason while you pimp a honda?
    Damn dude, little rough?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Houston under a book
    Posts
    1,335
    Rep Points
    2,499.7
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Wasn't trying to be, just wondering what he needs a sim for haha. And his honda is pretty pimp. I mean maybe emissions but I didn't think that was an issue. Anyway http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...n-sensor-tuner

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    180
    Rep Points
    578.2
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    I live in NY State, my car is like 6 months past inspection. I need to get the car inspected so I can stop getting tickets.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    138
    Rep Points
    282.0
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by aflatau Click here to enlarge
    I live in NY State, my car is like 6 months past inspection. I need to get the car inspected so I can stop getting tickets.
    Same price from Wedge or VRSF
    http://www.x-ph.com/x-kitty-n54-downpipe-fix-dp-fix/
    http://www.vr-speed.com/vrsf-catless...-bmw-335i.html

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,675
    Rep Points
    31,506.4
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portland OR
    Posts
    386
    Rep Points
    111.8
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I just received 600 of the new / correct female contacts last week. The old contacts I sourced from BMW Group only worked with the JB4. I shipped you the new v2 X-Kitty, so you should have it in a few days. The new contacts will allow you to install into the JB4 or DME. I also gave Mike at N54Tuning the tracking number. Contact me if you have any questions or issues.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by aflatau Click here to enlarge
    I live in NY State, my car is like 6 months past inspection. I need to get the car inspected so I can stop getting tickets.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,675
    Rep Points
    31,506.4
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wedge1967 Click here to enlarge
    I just received 600 of the new / correct female contacts last week. The old contacts I sourced from BMW Group only worked with the JB4. I shipped you the new v2 X-Kitty, so you should have it in a few days. The new contacts will allow you to install into the JB4 or DME. I also gave Mike at N54Tuning the tracking number. Contact me if you have any questions or issues.
    That's enough marketing and business discussion...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •