Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    102
    Rep Points
    63.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    The real truth about M5board vendor Troy Jeup...

    For those who don't know Troy Jeup, he's an M5Board vendor and sources engines/transmissions for E60 M5 and E63 M6s.


    Here's a seller feedback regarding two members who bought engines from him, basically he's a crook and stay as far away from him as you can:


    http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e60...-feedback.html
    Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    7,907
    Rep Points
    3,899.8
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Not to get way off target here. But I just went to check this out and have a read. Seems like you guys def got in bed with a guy who saw you coming, and did you wrong. Your best bet is legal action. But really my favorite part of that M5 board is the mod signatures people post, they are like novels. Literally every little mod down to a piece of trim is typed out, going down a thread is like 70% sigs and 30% posts...Click here to enlarge

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,828
    Rep Points
    31,567.5
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    M5board guys tend to be easy targets.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Points
    0.1
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Not to get way off target here. But I just went to check this out and have a read. Seems like you guys def got in bed with a guy who saw you coming, and did you wrong. Your best bet is legal action. But really my favorite part of that M5 board is the mod signatures people post, they are like novels. Literally every little mod down to a piece of trim is typed out, going down a thread is like 70% sigs and 30% posts...Click here to enlarge
    That's hilarious

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    301
    Rep Points
    249.9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Not to get way off target here. But I just went to check this out and have a read. Seems like you guys def got in bed with a guy who saw you coming, and did you wrong. Your best bet is legal action. But really my favorite part of that M5 board is the mod signatures people post, they are like novels. Literally every little mod down to a piece of trim is typed out, going down a thread is like 70% sigs and 30% posts...Click here to enlarge
    It's true plus you should see them argue over who's faster... man seeing people argue for 20 pages over charcoal filters is riveting.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,828
    Rep Points
    31,567.5
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    LOL look at this $#@!:

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,076
    Rep Points
    908.3
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    smfh are you serious op? are you M5_forever on there? this $#@! has been spending the past week bad mouthing everyone he can based on posts that are old and issues that have been resolved. even bad mouthed gintani.

    i'll make a post later clearin the waters or he probably will cause I'll show him this.
    '08 535xi - fbo

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    7,907
    Rep Points
    3,899.8
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Bahahaha, seriously right! I saw that and was like jesus these are M5's? Why but why are they posting all that in a sig???

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,937
    Rep Points
    2,858.9
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    29


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    To be fair, your signature is a bit out of control @VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

    Click here to enlarge

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    7,907
    Rep Points
    3,899.8
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    To be fair, your signature is a bit out of control @VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    I refuse to accept that reality....Click here to enlarge

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Points
    1,752.0
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    LOL those signatures are hilarious. Listing small cosmetic changes? Pahlease.
    E92 Bren Tune / E90 PTF Tune / E91 Stockish and slow AF

    Got Boost?

    Click here to enlarge

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,076
    Rep Points
    908.3
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    eh who cares then, just read the last page of that thread if anyone really is interested what thats all about
    '08 535xi - fbo

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Points
    1,752.0
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    someone ninja edited their sig I see.
    E92 Bren Tune / E90 PTF Tune / E91 Stockish and slow AF

    Got Boost?

    Click here to enlarge

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,076
    Rep Points
    908.3
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    someone ninja edited their sig I see.
    naw i edited before you made that post but thanks for the blast mayne
    '08 535xi - fbo

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Points
    1,752.0
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Anytime, I love reading about CF roundels and trim pieces.
    E92 Bren Tune / E90 PTF Tune / E91 Stockish and slow AF

    Got Boost?

    Click here to enlarge

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,445
    Rep Points
    1,358.2
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I love M5's with cheap-ass BC coilovers and hankook tires. lol
    That forum is weird.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,076
    Rep Points
    908.3
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Anytime, I love reading about CF roundels and trim pieces.
    as much as i love reading paragraphs of $#@!ing about why is costs so much to upgrade an expensive German luxury sports car compared to Japanese tuners from the 90s?
    '08 535xi - fbo

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,557
    Rep Points
    2,535.1
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Listing the brake fluid you use...on a street driven car? Oof.

    Sometimes I wonder WTH M5 owners are thinking. Seems particularly true for F10 owners, no offense intended but the things you see from there sometimes...
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
    Click here to enlarge

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Points
    1,752.0
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    as much as i love reading paragraphs of $#@!ing about why is costs so much to upgrade an expensive German luxury sports car compared to Japanese tuners from the 90s?
    I could rip your post apart but not even going to waste my time Click here to enlarge
    E92 Bren Tune / E90 PTF Tune / E91 Stockish and slow AF

    Got Boost?

    Click here to enlarge

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,076
    Rep Points
    908.3
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    I could rip your post apart but not even going to waste my time Click here to enlarge
    okie dokie champ
    '08 535xi - fbo

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,445
    Rep Points
    1,358.2
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    as much as i love reading paragraphs of $#@!ing about why is costs so much to upgrade an expensive German luxury sports car compared to Japanese tuners from the 90s?
    Yeah you are right, we are so much worse than you M5/M6 owners competing to spend the most money to get the least amount of performance.
    Your carbon fiber roundel is totally not tacky at all.

    You were banned from the M5 board so now you come here and troll?
    Last edited by subaru335i; 08-26-2014 at 01:35 PM.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,076
    Rep Points
    908.3
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by subaru335i Click here to enlarge
    Yeah you are right, we are so much worse than you M5/M6 owners competing to spend the most money to get the least amount of performance.
    Your carbon fiber roundel is totally not tacky at all.

    You were banned from the M5 board so now you come here and troll?
    don't associate me with them first of all cause you really don't know $#@!, i never once spoke about modifying my car or anything

    i was banned from there long after I've participated here. i come here to troll? when have you ever seen me instigate $#@!? I'm sorry I'm not gonna shut up when some $#@! who has some internet hard on for me challenges me to mental gymnastics lol. you really don't pay attention it seems.

    oh you 335i guys. $#@!y little girls. blow me
    '08 535xi - fbo

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Points
    1,752.0
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    don't associate me with them first of all cause you really don't know $#@!, i never once spoke about modifying my car or anything

    i was banned from there long after I've participated here. i come here to troll? when have you ever seen me instigate $#@!? I'm sorry I'm not gonna shut up when some $#@! who has some internet hard on for me challenges me to mental gymnastics lol. you really don't pay attention it seems.

    oh you 335i guys. $#@!y little girls. blow me

    LOL you only removed your signature list which was full of tacky cosmetic mods after Sticky and Vargas made fun of the Mboard guys and their stupid similar sigs in this thread. You are the one who looks like a tool Click here to enlarge Bring back the tacky sig list bro! or does Vargas and Sticky's posts really sway you that much?

    Please, tell me more about your trim pieces and cf roundels. Have you looked into these yet? They would work great with the look you are going for.

    Or perhaps you can go on and elaborate more about how an entry level 3 series is, and I quote, "an Expensive German luxury sports car" lol.
    Last edited by Torgus; 08-26-2014 at 02:25 PM.
    E92 Bren Tune / E90 PTF Tune / E91 Stockish and slow AF

    Got Boost?

    Click here to enlarge

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,076
    Rep Points
    908.3
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    LOL you only removed your signature list which was full of tacky cosmetic mods after Sticky and Vargas made fun of the Mboard guys and their stupid similar sigs in this thread. You are the one who looks like a tool Click here to enlarge Bring back the tacky sig list bro! or does Vargas and Sticky's posts really sway you that much?

    Please, tell me more about your trim pieces and cf roundels. Have you looked into these yet? They would work great with the look you are going for.

    Or perhaps you can go on and elaborate more about how an entry level 3 series is, and I quote, "an Expensive German luxury sports car" lol.
    lol i deleted it cause i thought it was stupid myself but okay think what you want

    i never said $#@! about the 3 series it's a great car but you guys seem to have some sort of inferiority complex about the cars, are you jealous?
    '08 535xi - fbo

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,640
    Rep Points
    2,149.8
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I have a sig.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

    2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •