Close

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by andy_divers Click here to enlarge
    I'd put my manifold against any t4 twin scroll of the same turbo. Not hard to out spool a t4 divided when the smallest offered of a .84a/r. Im on small ar open and emap doesn't look to be a problem up top... the head stops flowing before the turbine housing backs up.

We need Adam to get an emap sensor on his 6466 t3 .82. Curious to see what it looks like at his current power level.
    Not speaking on your manifold as I am not privy to its design characteristics but I agree, if we build a manifold its going to divided to the flange for O2 reasons, and then most likely have a single volute coming out of it, you can run a smaller single volute housing, and achieve similar spool without going to a huge divided housing in order to get the flow out of it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    any idea if this kit will fit RHD cars? or can be made to fit with a little jiggery pokery?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Someone was suppose to send me pics of the rhd rack and shaft configuration to see if its close. Still no pictures. If you have some send them my way and I'll see if its possible.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Not sure if these are any good! But it's the best i could get with my rubbish camera and no access to ramps!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It looks promising. Obviously the rhd turbo discharge pipe is different. I dont see myself having access to a rhd car anytime soon. Honestly, if you're truely interested the only way I could see it happening would be you buy a manifold and test fit it. If it doesn't fit, then return it.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789