Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    We have bottom mount kits on two of our cars. I like the simplicity and easier o2 sensor access. I just personally prefer the top mounts look & performance now that I have some experience with both. Any working kit will be a lot more fun than stock though. Click here to enlarge
    What differences did you notice? Im going with biggest turbo they offer just for future plans when fuel support is released

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wescuddles Click here to enlarge
    i'm sorry OP but i literally lol'd when i saw the pictures. not because i think your situation is funny, but because those welds look like lindsay lohan's face - post drug addiction of course.

good luck man
    Hahaha I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it...I litterally just set it down and walked away to cool down and make sure I wasnt having a bad dream

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Lol remember my PM? Ive dealt with ZNS for over a year now. I knew what to expect, thats why i couldnt trust their word for 135 fitment. Ill get you an answer soon though brother. I know you and the rest are waiting my approval. Sorry again for the misunderstanding in the pms.
    ZNS can Suck a fat bag

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    I know of a great kit! Click here to enlarge

Or...you could just sell your car to carmax and buy mine already done with a bunch of other stuff done on it as well! haha
    Haha i would but I want to.build my own build

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by V8Bait Click here to enlarge
    Maybe take the paper-bag approach to less desirable women and apply header wrap until she's sexy again? I mean if this was a DIY thing cool but it doesn't look like a master fabricator did this, it looks about similar to the first or second manifold I ever helped weld up, which was kinda ugly but never failed the two years I played with it at least (N/A header setup though). If it was advertised otherwise there might be a problem, good luck man.
    I would if the head plate wasn't warped andI wasn't worried about something coming off under heat and getting into the turbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Damn man...really sorry about your luck, hope you get it all sorted and are able to move on another kit soon! Where are you located at BTW?
    Houston texas

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Sorry to hear that. Those pictures are LOL. I just saw them posted on bms forum too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

So I'm going to guess this is your kit they posted up 7/29 on n54tech.

Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WOW that's brutal, sorry for the crap you went through, thanks for posting this was looking into them but definitely running away from this!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I don't know much about welding but why do the welds on the DP look better than the manifold? Maybe a different shop or just easier to weld?
    E92 Bren Tune / E90 PTF Tune / E91 Stockish and slow AF

Got Boost?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Dang...sorry to hear about that.....what a PITA!

Kind of funny promotional picture...it looks like a car threw up on that counter...springs are every where. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click on the banner to visit our store...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Holy $#@!! Sorry to hear OP. Glad you're able to reverse the charge, I would be freaking.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

whoa I've never seen welds so bad before
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by j_hynson Click here to enlarge
    What differences did you notice? Im going with biggest turbo they offer just for future plans when fuel support is released
    The spool with the top mount twin scroll is just in another league all together. It's obvious when comparing our 5862 TS top mount to the 5858 (smaller turbo) bottom mount and painfully obvious when compared to our 6466 bottom mount. I'm going to go up in size on the top mount turbo shortly and we'll see how the spool changes. Something close to a 6466.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

LOL...I noticed that too. You got to love the banged up filter too. If that their promotion kit, you know you are going to get a worst production kit.

Edit:reply to Steve post
    Last edited by babuski; 08-04-2014 at 12:11 PM. Reason: forgot to add steve post

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Should went with there twin turbo setup!! I bet it would of looked way better! j/k man. That is really $#@!ty hope you get your money back.
    RB's, Motiv PI, AR Downpipes, ARK exhaust, Stett CAI, Stett CP TAIL BOV, ETS FMIC, 1M Ohlins road and track conversion, M3 Bushings, VTT inlets, BMS Clutch Stop. SPEC Stage 3+ with MFactory flywheel

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    So I'm going to guess this is your kit they posted up 7/29 on n54tech.

Click here to enlarge
    Well yes that was it when it was complete (the sellers picture).. Didn't arrive all that complete once I looked it over and did an inventory

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by josh135 Click here to enlarge
    Should went with there twin turbo setup!! I bet it would of looked way better! j/k man. That is really $#@!ty hope you get your money back.
    Im looking into that as well. Nothing like those twinsssssssssss

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Wow this thread gave me a good laugh at first, then also made me cry on the inside at the same time. Sorry to the OP but I hope you get it sorted with your CC company/Bank. All I can say is that you were warned by many members, but your strong defensive stance (with no proof to back it up) put you in this position. Don't make the same mistake twice and best of luck getting everything sorted out Click here to enlarge
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SteveAZ Click here to enlarge

Dang...sorry to hear about that.....what a PITA!

Kind of funny promotional picture...it looks like a car threw up on that counter...springs are every where. Click here to enlarge
    Yes, with the most import piece (manifolds) hidden in the shadows. lol. did they think the granite counter top and tile back splash was going to camouflage that turd of kit?
    Click here to enlarge
    '07 E90 335i AW 6MT Sport & Comfort Pkgs
    MODS: |COBB AP | CP-e | ER | Forge | DCI | KW V1 | M3 Sways | BBS CH | M3 Body Parts| MTech | CF Wrap Trim

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Not to sound like a dad or anything, but you were warned multiple times by multiple people, the website had one picture with a turbo manifold clamped in a vice with a dirty bench behind it as their website pic, not too mention it was the cheapest option on the market, with zero proof one had ever been dynoed. Armed with this information you went ahead and made the purchase anyways, and are now surprised the parts you received were on par with well the cheapest kit on the market? This is why it is always better to do a little research, and listen to experienced people who are offering advice than to just pull the trigger on something questionable. Lesson learned. I do not think reversing CC charges without giving them a chance to offer a refund is the correct approach to this situation at all. The correct way to handle this would be to pack the kit back up, send it back, and give them X days to make refund in full, if they do not, then you can reverse the charges.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Not to sound like a dad or anything, but you were warned multiple times by multiple people, the website had one picture with a turbo manifold clamped in a vice with a dirty bench behind it as their website pic, not too mention it was the cheapest option on the market, with zero proof one had ever been dynoed. Armed with this information you went ahead and made the purchase anyways, and are now surprised the parts you received were on par with well the cheapest kit on the market? This is why it is always better to do a little research, and listen to experienced people who are offering advice than to just pull the trigger on something questionable. Lesson learned. I do not think reversing CC charges without giving them a chance to offer a refund is the correct approach to this situation at all. The correct way to handle this would be to pack the kit back up, send it back, and give them X days to make refund in full, if they do not, then you can reverse the charges.
    Reminds me of the guy we were telling about tuning n54. Why throttle was closing cause timing was 20* etc. I really wonder what ever happened to that guy lol.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Welder must have been a zombie. That would explain those welds.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast