5. @mjmarovi
    6. @chrisisnapping - PAID
    7. @Legionofboom - PAID
    8. @tphaeng
    9. @Terry@BMS
    10. @nafoo - PAID
    11. @Group.america - PAID
    12. @rdeterman
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    www.reddit.com/r/NFLreplay has every pre-season game.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    www.reddit.com/r/NFLreplay has every pre-season game.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Hello $#@!es

Click here to enlarge
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Think it's high time Chiefs fans start to worry about Eric Fisher...I saw the same late hands and overall poor instincts that I saw coming out of school. He moves well and has the H/W/S you want to see for a tackle, but he's flat out just not that good a football player.

I was taught that hand placement and instincts (when to shoot, when to be patient) are overwhelmingly natural, and cannot be coached. Either it's something you have an innate feel for, or it's not. Others feel differently of course.
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Just an awesome read on the growth of the nickel as a base concept, and how the third corner is essentially a starter.

Such a unique position, that star or "money" DB. You need extremely quick feet and textbook reactive athleticism, but can cede a bit of trail speed. Need to be tough and assignment sound since there is so much crap going on at your feet. There are excellent boundary corners who would really struggle inside.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/08/12/NFL...by-jimmie-ward
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Payments:

1. @Sticky - PAID
    2. @Njz
    3. @135pats - PAID
    4. @mantoine56
    5. @mjmarovi
    7. @Legionofboom - PAID
    8. @tphaeng
    9. @Terry@BMS
    10. @nafoo - PAID
    12. @rdeterman
    These guys need to pay, $100 to admin@germanboost.com Paypal:
    @Njz @mantoine56 @mjmarovi @tphaeng @rdeterman
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    These guys need to pay, $100 to admin@germanboost.com Paypal:
    @Njz @mantoine56 @mjmarovi @tphaeng @rdeterman
    Paid.
    Click here to enlarge
    FBO's. Spec S2+. E85.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rdeterman Click here to enlarge
    Paid.
    Received.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Payments:

1. @Sticky - PAID
    2. @Njz
    3. @135pats - PAID
    4. @mantoine56
    5. @mjmarovi
    7. @Legionofboom - PAID
    8. @tphaeng
    9. @Terry@BMS
    10. @nafoo - PAID
    12. @rdeterman - PAID

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Payments:

1. @Sticky - PAID
    2. @Njz
    3. @135pats - PAID
    4. @mantoine56
    5. @mjmarovi
    7. @Legionofboom - PAID
    8. @tphaeng
    9. @Terry@BMS
    10. @nafoo - PAID
    12. @rdeterman - PAID
    Unbelievable! I can access the forum again! Haha! I guess I'll pay you now
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Unbelievable! I can access the forum again! Haha! I guess I'll pay you now
    I apologize for the delay. I think you'll find the forum much healthier and running much faster. It was a rough past week for me but it was all worth it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Payments:

1. @Sticky - PAID
    2. @Njz
    3. @135pats - PAID
    4. @mantoine56
    5. @mjmarovi - PAID
    7. @Legionofboom - PAID
    8. @tphaeng
    9. @Terry@BMS - PAID
    10. @nafoo - PAID
    12. @rdeterman - PAID

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Why does everyone so over-rate QBs from the drafts and kind of under-rate the others..... I remember years ago when a Defensive guy was taken over 2 stud college QBs and everyone poo=poo'd it.... the Defensive guy is a superstar and the 2 QBs are nuttin spectacular

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Group.america Click here to enlarge
    Why does everyone so over-rate QBs from the drafts and kind of under-rate the others..... I remember years ago when a Defensive guy was taken over 2 stud college QBs and everyone poo=poo'd it.... the Defensive guy is a superstar and the 2 QBs are nuttin spectacular
    Do you mean why are QBs so highly valued in the draft?

They can change a franchise like no other position in all of team sports. A truly outstanding quarterback gives your team a chance every week.

I'd recommend "eye's up" by Terry Shea and "Smart Football" as essential reading on the position and its' importance. There are so few truly special quarterbacks, but they are complete game changers who put unique stress on the defense.

The projection is a huge PITA though and that's another story.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Yes in draft. I would pick the best player available when it was my turn to draft and it seems defensive college stars translate better to majors NFL than the QBs... a peak at the last 15 nos 1 draft picks show many busts

I'll look for that book, thx

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Still a spot left?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

No but if the two left don't pay then someone else can jump in.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Had a few thoughts I figure i'd pass along now that we've all gotten to watch some live action, albeit in a pre-season setting.

1. Not exactly searing insight, but the flags are just a mess. This has to stop. I can check the pool report but the games I watched all cleared 20 penalties.
    2. I worry about Eric Fisher. His rise up the draft boards was so meteoric, his college tape just did not reflect being drafted where he was. Nice frame and great tools but his hands are slow and he reaches too often for a man of his frame.
    3. If Kelvin Benjamin is running a 9 (vert) and blowing by your corners....ouch.
    4. Alex Smith looked very sharp. I dont' like his game but credit where credit is due.
    5. Blake Bortles and Marqise Lee look ready to play, right now. I'll be smug and say "told you so" on Lee, but I wasn't sold on Bortles. It'll be hard to keep him on the bench.
    6. New England's depth really, really concerns me. It's no good. They have top end talent to be the best in the game, but they're walking a razor's edge RE: injuries this season.
    7. Some of the reads Cam Newton continues to make are disastrous. That has to get cleaned up yesterday if he wants to take the next step.
    8. Drew Brees is going to throw for roughly a zillion yards this year. I'd take to the bank that he clears 5K.
    9. A lot of highly touted rookies are being humbled by the speed, power, and depth of the pro game. Greg Robinson looked like a fish out of water and got absolutely worked a few times.
    10. Brian Orakpo is going to do some serious damage this year. Trust me when I say that, he is absolutely exploding off of the edge.

11. Bonus piece, this is just something I noticed during the Miami game and it annoyed me. You always hear from color guys on TV "you can see what an effective run game does for Playaction". NO NO NO. WRONG. FALSE. See the below example

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/BvSzfW5CQAAX6mJ.mp4

This play is f'in like 7 minutes into the game. MIA hadn't run the ball with any particular effectiveness, et voila this play works beautifully. Playaction has everything to do with design and scheme, and almost nothing to do with prior effectiveness of the run game. Linebackers are taught to fit the run when they see run, it doesn't matter how "good" of a run team they're facing. If PA is well designed, it can be the first snap of the game and be extremely effective. I can't stand hearing that argument because it's flatly incorrect. Grr.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Field has always had this info but just now posted it publicly, so passing this along. I don't agree with everything he says in terms of ideal traits, but this is a goldmine for anyone interested in better understanding what we're looking for when we talk about traits, and scouting more broadly.

I can't recommend this reading any more highly. Essential stuff for bettering your grasp of what's going on when you flip the TV to Football. It's somewhat Patriots centric circa 2011 since he had just wrapped up with Kansas City, but the points he's making hold true for any and all teams.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...couts-notebook
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135pats Click here to enlarge
    6. New England's depth really, really concerns me. It's no good. They have top end talent to be the best in the game, but they're walking a razor's edge RE: injuries this season.
    Oh yeah, we never have problems with injured players Click here to enlarge

We should seriously just bench a few certain players until the playoffs. It will never happen but we can get to the playoffs without 4 pro bowlers. Save em for when it counts.

Interesting about running and the playaction.
    E92 Bren Tune
    E91 Stock
    E90 PTF Tune

Mod lists are for the weak.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Oh yeah, we never have problems with injured players Click here to enlarge

We should seriously just bench a few certain players until the playoffs. It will never happen but we can get to the playoffs without 4 pro bowlers. Save em for when it counts.

Interesting about running and the playaction.
    I was concerned about depth from the get go, but after watching them through these first two weeks and really grinding on their 60 man roster, I just don't like what i'm seeing. This is a really good team - IMO more complete than the Broncos - but somewhat like the Broncos the depth is pretty sketchy. Specific to the Pats I do not feel comfortable with their depth at ILB, SS, OG, TE, and DT. They need to stay healthy.

I'm not sure why they don't just go ahead and put Gronk on PUP. Let him really get healthy and stash him for the first 6 weeks. The Pats frankly don't need him until January, they could go 3-3 to start and still be totally fine. This team will fall out of bed and win 11-12 games so i'm really not worried about that. I see no reason to have Gronk out there for weeks 1-4 in particular so why not PUP him and save the roster spot?

I'll say two things about Gronk

1. If he can stay healthy, I believe quite firmly he will go down as the greatest to ever play the position.
    2. I don't believe he will stay healthy, and sadly would bet that we've seen the best of Gronk. I hope i'm wrong on this.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135pats Click here to enlarge
    1. If he can stay healthy, I believe quite firmly he will go down as the greatest to ever play the position.
    2. I don't believe he will stay healthy, and sadly would bet that we've seen the best of Gronk. I hope i'm wrong on this.
    I feel the exact same way unfortunately. I'd like to save him for the playoffs and a superbowl run.

I firmly believe there is still 1 more superbowl win in Brady's future. Which he needs to be considered in the elite top 5 I would think...I mean he obviously is not able to go 4-0 but 4-2 or 4-3 would be pretty awesome.
    E92 Bren Tune
    E91 Stock
    E90 PTF Tune

Mod lists are for the weak.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

@Njz and @tphaeng waiting on you guys $100 to admin@germanboost.com please.

As we are waiting it's now first come first serve so anyone who wants to jump in can.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

withdrawn, i am already in a few other 100$ plus leagues this season. Thanks, it was a lot of fun last year.
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

Page 19 of 112 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast