Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

335IS Stock flash form ISTA

Hello all. Can anybody provide proper ZUB# from ISTA for 335IS ( ILAOS ) ?
    Now i have IJEOS with DCT trans, but have issue with post shifting advance under hight boost conditions. I want to migrate from IJEOS to ILAOS and use bb flash for ILAOS. If anybody have 335IS with ILAOS, can anybody GRAB assemble number via INPA ?
    I found this one ZUB=7649338 and try to migrate on ILAOS under WINKFP, but boost is not working ( so i Think this is flash for n53 engine )

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    delete
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ncat10 Click here to enlarge
    Hello all. Can anybody provide proper ZUB# from ISTA for 335IS ( ILAOS ) ?
    Now i have IJEOS with DCT trans, but have issue with post shifting advance under hight boost conditions. I want to migrate from IJEOS to ILAOS and use bb flash for ILAOS. If anybody have 335IS with ILAOS, can anybody GRAB assemble number via INPA ?
    I found this one ZUB=7649338 and try to migrate on ILAOS under WINKFP, but boost is not working ( so i Think this is flash for n53 engine )
    Following the update to your DME using WinKFP, did you update your DME's coding? The coding on the DME needs to match the programming.

Most ECU modules use NCSExpert to update coding once the module is reprogrammed but of course the DME is different. Your best bet would be to use BBFlash to update the coding with a proper map.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EvanL Click here to enlarge
    Following the update to your DME using WinKFP, did you update your DME's coding? The coding on the DME needs to match the programming.

Most ECU modules use NCSExpert to update coding once the module is reprogrammed but of course the DME is different. Your best bet would be to use BBFlash to update the coding with a proper map.
    LOL ))) I am professional bmw electric, sure after update process i have done coding on proper vin from 335IS.
    I successfully istall IKM0S software from 335Is, but currently we do not have proper XDF for IKM0S. For this reason, I need ILAOS software.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ncat10 Click here to enlarge
    LOL ))) I am professional bmw electric, sure after update process i have done coding on proper vin from 335IS.
    I successfully istall IKM0S software from 335Is, but currently we do not have proper XDF for IKM0S. For this reason, I need ILAOS software.
    Ah, I understand. Sorry, that wasn't clear from the first post.

Well, if you can find someone in the Madison, WI area that has a 335is and a few minutes to spare, I'll gladly hook 'em up to my system and get the ZB number for you. Click here to enlarge