Close

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    $#@!, I wish there was a shop in MA that had a few ST conversions under their belt.

Any fitment concerns with a 6AT XI?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 2Times Click here to enlarge
    $#@!, I wish there was a shop in MA that had a few ST conversions under their belt.

Any shop that is able to replace the stock twin turbos will be able to do the conversion to the single. In fact, it's an easier install.

Neil

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 2Times Click here to enlarge

We have not tried any XI fitments so I can not guarantee fitment.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MDORPHN Click here to enlarge
    Any shop that is able to replace the stock twin turbos will be able to do the conversion to the single. In fact, it's an easier install.

Neil
    Much easier Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    First post has been updated to reflect deposits made. Thank you all!!
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Keep up the good work, excited to get my hands on it. @fastgti69
    2007 335i MT E92
    JB4 G5 / BB Flash / Spec 2+ SMFW / AR DP / CPE FMIC
    BMS DCI / BMS OCC / RB PCV / Muffler Delete
    ST Coilovers / VMR VB3 / Nitto NT555

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Congrats on this man! I know you've worked hard to get this kit out!

Any plans on doing a ceramic coating option?

You are running the 700hp turbo now? Or the 800? Any plans on swapping those 4 turbos around on the test car to show difference in spool/power on the different options? Just curious, being a top mount I know it's easier to do than us bottom mounters lol.
    Thank you so much man. I really appreciate everything everyone has said. I'm happy I could finally make this a reality and have other people enjoy my feeling as well.

For now I am running the 6465 which is rated at 800hp or so. I don't know if I will be able to swap around between the 4 turbo choices. However, I would say given this outcome running a smaller turbo should result in less lag/ faster spool timing. Of course the power will not be as strong, but the powerband would have nice area under the curve.

Ceramic coating is an option of course, but it's not too cheap. I have a request for that as well as coating the compressor housing.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TVPhoto Click here to enlarge
    Keep up the good work, excited to get my hands on it. @fastgti69
    Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Fastgti69, I found a local workshop that's willing to customise your parts to suit RHD BUT there's no solution for the 6AT yet!!! Gosh, if I have a 6MT, I wouldn't hesitate to join the group buy now for the 800hp kit.

The power under curve is unreal!Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @fastgti69 Are you able to get the polish compressor housing? I don't know if I like it or not, but it is definitely different.
    2007 335i MT E92
    JB4 G5 / BB Flash / Spec 2+ SMFW / AR DP / CPE FMIC
    BMS DCI / BMS OCC / RB PCV / Muffler Delete
    ST Coilovers / VMR VB3 / Nitto NT555

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ABE92 Click here to enlarge
    Fastgti69, I found a local workshop that's willing to customise your parts to suit RHD BUT there's no solution for the 6AT yet!!! Gosh, if I have a 6MT, I wouldn't hesitate to join the group buy now for the 800hp kit.

The power under curve is unreal!Click here to enlarge
    That sounds amazing! The only thing is once you start customizing any fabricated parts. The lifetime warranty becomes voided if anything major has to be done. Let me know if you would like to be put down for one.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TVPhoto Click here to enlarge
    @fastgti69 Are you able to get the polish compressor housing? I don't know if I like it or not, but it is definitely different.
    Polish compressor housing will cost a little more, I'm not sure exactly how much to be honest.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am impressed with everything I have seen with this kit! Looks like the perfect set up. Congratulations Fastgti! Must buy!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Vertigo Click here to enlarge
    I am impressed with everything I have seen with this kit! Looks like the perfect set up. Congratulations Fastgti! Must buy!
    Thank you!! Replied to your pm good sir.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Replied to your PM.

Hopefully if all goes well, we should have a beta 1 series here to verify fitment. Oh, and it's a n55 too Click here to enlarge.
    i wonder who that might be Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge <-- Click on pic for the build thread Full 1m conv. Pure Stage 2, helix intercooler, JB4 E85, Seibon Gtr hood, Sparta Evolution calipers and rotors, black lines, apex ec'7s, cks coil overs

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VegasJD Click here to enlarge
    i wonder who that might be Click here to enlarge
    I wonder Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Update: We have verified 1 series fitment! I have updated the first post to reflect the downpayments so far. We only need 5 more people guys!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    So excited! Can't wait to get the car back and take it to dyno.
    Burger Motorports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, and S63s!

Click here to enlarge
    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wish I could afford to jump on this right now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Young_man Click here to enlarge
    I wish I could afford to jump on this right now.
    We do financing as well. No credit check. Click the progressive link on our site bottom right. Fill it out and you can get approved up to 2500$
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah but what are the repayment terms for that?
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Njz Click here to enlarge
    It's never a good idea to finance car mods.

Braces or breast augmentation is a different story, however.
    Change is constant

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I agree, but it is still good info to have for those considering it
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by The Ghost Click here to enlarge

lol
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    1series confirmed huh... Ok going to think about this over the weekend and talk with the misses. Let's say I put a deposit down, would you hold the kit for a later date install? I'm thinking if I were to install id drive down to you but would want to do so after winter - I don't drive my car in snow Click here to enlarge
    BSM 2008 135i N54
    -VRSF 7" IC -VRSF DP's -n55 mids -BERK race -ER CP -TIAL BOV -BMS DCI -JB4 G5 ISO -ST coils -STOPTECH slotted rotors & pads -SLeK lip

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Don't you have a harder time steering with tits in the way?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Njz Click here to enlarge
    Sorry about the late response, been very busy at the shop. I will get a copy of the terms for you, I don't know the exact details on the top of my head.

LMAO
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Really starting to consider this kit for my 135 now. Will my 5" ETS IC be sufficient for the 6465 or is 7" pretty much mandatory? I plan e40ish mix no meth. Also I have BMS charge pipe with stock DV will I need to get a bov charge pipe or can I just upgrade the dv's?

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast