Close

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hkninja Click here to enlarge
    Well, all the ST kit out there now, will any of those fit 535i? I know we are the least popular out of all the 35i model but where's the love?
    Working on a bottom mount for it, top mount does not look like a possibility on the 5 series.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Working on a bottom mount for it, top mount does not look like a possibility on the 5 series.
    Click here to enlarge Will it be similar to RB since it is a bottom mount kit? or it is too soon to tell?
    08 535i 6MT - JB4 G5 ISO - Luke performance flash - E40 & BMS 100% Meth - AR design catless DP - ETS 5" intercooler - BMS DCI - BMS OCC - ER chargepipe - HKS BOV - K-sport coilovers - UUC evo SSK - CDV deleted - ACS spoiler - Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Sorry, I don't know how I missed this. Install time will always depend on the mechanic and their experience of the 335i. Usually takes maybe about 4-6 hours at most to pull out the turbos, I can say once that is all out another 2 hours for our kit installed and another 2 hours to bolt the subframe etc all back up. I would say one Full day, or two days at the most.
    Thanks! Well I may just have to drive down to you and take advantage of that price and your experience. The misses would feel much better about the whole idea if I make a holiday out of it haha

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wescuddles Click here to enlarge
    Thanks! Well I may just have to drive down to you and take advantage of that price and your experience. The misses would feel much better about the whole idea if I make a holiday out of it haha
    That is definitely a good idea! Nice vacation as well, kill two birds with one stone.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Legionofboom Click here to enlarge
    No being negative, we have 110, E85 and Methanol to substitute currently, and we all know that VTT (soon to be released) and FuelIt have fueling solutions for the future. Planning ahead is always a good idea.
    FuelIT? that's a company i haven't heard of yet, what's their deal for N54's?
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    FuelIT? that's a company i haven't heard of yet, what's their deal for N54's?
    Its @SteveAZ he only does LPFP solutions, and the best on the market at that

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bluesun Click here to enlarge
    Not to be Mr. Negativity, but if there's no additional fueling (not counting meth), what's the point of putting a 900hp turbo on it? Is there an expectation that another fueling solution will come out to fill the gap?
    Between Tony's shotgun HPFP and PTF's PI setup fueling isn't no longer a problem. In fact, there really isn't a limiting factor to power any more.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Wow, great pricing from a great vendor. If I was going st I know who I would give my money to.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

The list seems to be empty. Will the list be populated when the 50% deposits are received?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Question: Your picture shows the engine cover and cowl/microfilter removed.
    Will they fit back on with the ST installed? Does it matter what size turbo is installed?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sorry, another question, but I think these are reasonable for the forum.
    Are any modifications need for the Automatic tranny?
    2008 E90 335xi AT 58K MILES - FAILING XFER CASE MOUNT
    MHD CUSTOM E50, N20 TMAP, FUEL-IT TBI & STG 2 LPFP, cPE CHARGE PIPE, HELIX IC, FORGE DV, BMS DCI, BMS T-STAT DELETE, BMS OCC, RB PCV, KW-V1 COILOVERS, APEX ARC-8, 235/265 MICHELIN PSS, ALPINA B3 TCU, SCOOPSClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

2 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jeffman Click here to enlarge
    lol have you been under a rock? just alpina flash.
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

i wish i still had my e82 6m, putting mư 09 auto mtech e92 alpine white w red leather fs so i can join the party before next summer. great kit and price here , $#@! ton of power per dollar spent ....
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Great pricing on the kit @fastgti69! I may jump in on this for my 6at E90!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

@fastgti69

Congrats!....I am super happy for you and seeing this come together is so awesome!

You guys make it sooooooooo tempting to upgrade!....must stay strong....Click here to enlarge
    Thanks Tony. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click on the banner to visit our store...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Its @SteveAZ he only does LPFP solutions, and the best on the market at that
    The BEST on the market.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    Between Tony's shotgun HPFP and PTF's PI setup fueling isn't no longer a problem. In fact, there really isn't a limiting factor to power any more.
    The only limit now is the hood LOL, can't fit a bigger turbo up there until we figure that out. Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BoostAddict Click here to enlarge
    Wow, great pricing from a great vendor. If I was going st I know who I would give my money to.
    Thanks boss, I appreciate all the help with everything.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jeffman Click here to enlarge
    Ask away! Yes, pretty much once deposits are in the list will be filled. It's only been day one, but I've got a lot of attraction and pms already. Kits will be shipped out as first come first serve basis too, once mani is complete I will start sending it out one by one. List will go in order pretty much to be fair as well.

Cover can go back on, it's just a tight fit with the blanket I chose lol. I just didn't put it on cause I had to cut some of the rear when I did the catch can and I just got lazy and threw it in the garage.

For the AT it depends really on your power goal, I would say 600 and above you will probably need to upgrade the tranny. AFAIK the alpina flash is a must as well.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    i wish i still had my e82 6m, putting mư 09 auto mtech e92 alpine white w red leather fs so i can join the party before next summer. great kit and price here , $#@! ton of power per dollar spent ....
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blaizon Click here to enlarge
    Great pricing on the kit @fastgti69! I may jump in on this for my 6at E90!
    Thanks guys, I would love to get you guys one of these as well. I can't wait to turn up the boost and make more power!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SteveAZ Click here to enlarge
    @fastgti69

Congrats!....I am super happy for you and seeing this come together is so awesome!

You guys make it sooooooooo tempting to upgrade!....must stay strong....Click here to enlarge
    Thanks Tony. Click here to enlarge
    Awww man, thanks Steve. Let me know if you ever have second thoughts, we can work something out.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Which intercooler are you running with this power you are making? Really keen on this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ST54 Click here to enlarge
    Which intercooler are you running with this power you are making? Really keen on this.
    VRSF 7"....full mod list is in the other VM Single turbo thread.

gawd i want this.....baaaaad!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

add me to the list also
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Njz Click here to enlarge
    add me to the list also
    Replied to your PM.

Hopefully if all goes well, we should have a beta 1 series here to verify fitment. Oh, and it's a n55 too Click here to enlarge.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    2007 335i MT E92
    JB4 G5 / BB Flash / Spec 2+ SMFW / AR DP / CPE FMIC
    BMS DCI / BMS OCC / RB PCV / Muffler Delete
    ST Coilovers / VMR VB3 / Nitto NT555

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TVPhoto Click here to enlarge
    Haha, I definitely will. People just saw this, so I'm guessing they're getting their finances in order. People have said next week to me so I can imagine it will populate next week.

5 series bottom mount kit will be in R&D next month or less. We have a few cars coming in so my plate is pretty much full.
    Ando's car for top mount kit next week, after that we have M4 coming in for R&D(DP, Air2liquid intercooler setups/heat exchangers, CPs etc...) Then the 1 series N55/N54 fitment and kit.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Congrats on this man! I know you've worked hard to get this kit out!

Any plans on doing a ceramic coating option?

You are running the 700hp turbo now? Or the 800? Any plans on swapping those 4 turbos around on the test car to show difference in spool/power on the different options? Just curious, being a top mount I know it's easier to do than us bottom mounters lol.
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Great looking bit of kit and great price. Good luck with the group buy! If only these were RHD compatible... I paid nearly $6k for RBs incl. installation and parts/fluids etc.
    Stuff

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge great price! Cant wait to see more#s

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast