Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You'll have an opportunity before that.
    Ohhh do share! Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wescuddles Click here to enlarge
    Soooooooo when's the group buy and how much money you want?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by WNF_335i Click here to enlarge
    what he said ^
    Getting everything ready and sorted out. Should be released tomorrow with a group buy if all goes well as planned.
    We are very excited to announce this kit.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    What the release of TWO turbo kits in a weeks time period... This is madness! Looks good can't wait to see the pricing
    RB's, Motiv PI, AR Downpipes, ARK exhaust, Stett CAI, Stett CP TAIL BOV, ETS FMIC, 1M Ohlins road and track conversion, M3 Bushings, VTT inlets, BMS Clutch Stop. SPEC Stage 3+ with MFactory flywheel

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Getting everything ready and sorted out. Should be released tomorrow with a group buy if all goes well as planned.
    We are very excited to announce this kit.
    It is tomorrow Click here to enlarge
    BSM 2008 135i N54
    -VRSF 7" IC -VRSF DP's -n55 mids -BERK race -ER CP -TIAL BOV -BMS DCI -JB4 G5 ISO -ST coils -STOPTECH slotted rotors & pads -SLeK lip

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wescuddles Click here to enlarge
    It is tomorrow Click here to enlarge
    Yes it is Click here to enlarge

http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...t-ST-Group-Buy
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I have to comment that I can't wait to see what this same car same set up would do with a higher flow exhaust and different spring figuring this could affect spool and power significantly. Would I be correct in this?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by djpaulie Click here to enlarge
    I have to comment that I can't wait to see what this same car same set up would do with a higher flow exhaust and different spring figuring this could affect spool and power significantly. Would I be correct in this?
    You are totally correct. We are going with a cutout from downpipe, so it is full flowing. We will test that first before swapping out springs to see if that might have anything to do with too much back pressure with stock exhaust.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Any plans to plumb the wastegates back in to the exhaust?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by beakmoney Click here to enlarge
    We can do that if you really want that option. I have to double check the pricing on that though.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

I've been for a ride in fastgti's car and even with the dump to atmosphere gates it wasn't loud at all. I was pretty suprised actually. It did sound awesome when they open up, but definitely not something I would be afraid to DD.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmw335iguy Click here to enlarge
    I've been for a ride in fastgti's car and even with the dump to atmosphere gates it wasn't loud at all. I was pretty suprised actually. It did sound awesome when they open up, but definitely not something I would be afraid to DD.
    +1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

After having owned a few open-gated cars, driven friend's cars, and generally been around them; what you are saying is absolutely false lol. It might not be loud inside of a BMW, but it is VERY loud and can be very obnoxious outside.

Not to knock the product; it looks freakin awesome and fastgti is quickly becoming one of the mainstays of the community. But open-vent gates are LOUD. Period. Especially on high-compression engines.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    After having owned a few open-gated cars, driven friend's cars, and generally been around them; what you are saying is absolutely false lol. It might not be loud inside of a BMW, but it is VERY loud and can be very obnoxious outside.

Not to knock the product; it looks freakin awesome and fastgti is quickly becoming one of the mainstays of the community. But open-vent gates are LOUD. Period. Especially on high-compression engines.
    Of course, I'm sure from the outside it most likely is loud and obnoxious. My comments were only in regards to what it sounded like from inside the car. I'm sure once my car is done there will be videos of my car vs fastgti and as long as he isn't too far behind me we should be able to hear just how loud the open gates are Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We can do that if you really want that option. I have to double check the pricing on that though.
    check on Garrett fitment too Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    check on Garrett fitment too Click here to enlarge
    No issue in fitment. Just add more $ for turbo and water cooling feed and drain.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    you should really test the car by driving it to Miami, FL and letting me drive it Click here to enlarge please
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm sure once my car is done there will be videos of my car vs fastgti and as long as he isn't too far behind me we should be able to hear just how loud the open gates are Click here to enlarge
    Lmao!!! It will definitely be lots of fun!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lamia2super Click here to enlarge
    you should really test the car by driving it to Miami, FL and letting me drive it Click here to enlarge please

LOL, I thought your kit would have been strapped on before mine!!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    but it is VERY loud and can be very obnoxious outside.
    Good.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL, I thought your kit would have been strapped on before mine!!
    sadly no as i ran into some delays with the head.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Very impressive! I'll be following this closely Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    SHOUT OUT
    @fastgti69 Thank you for all of your quick responses and forum support, considering i'm sure you are busy with constant testing and creation of your kits we appreceate you take the time to update us with pictures and videos. as well as respond to our questions, comments, and PM's.
    @Terry@BMS

as always same goes for you terry!
    Last edited by djpaulie; 08-20-2014 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Hit wrong key lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Cougar Bait Click here to enlarge
    Very impressive! I'll be following this closely Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by djpaulie Click here to enlarge
    SHOUT OUT
    @fastgti69 Thank you for all of your quick responses and forum support, considering i'm sure you are busy with constant testing and creation of your kits we appreceate you take the time to update us with pictures and videos. as well as respond to our questions, comments, and PM's.
    @Terry@BMS

as always same goes for you terry!

Thank you guys! I will update the group buy thread when possible. We are waiting on head and downpipe flanges from machine shop. For now we are working on Andos car, finishing it up. I will post more pics soon!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Any idea when you will be hitting the dyno with a different spring for higher boost?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Vertigo Click here to enlarge
    Any idea when you will be hitting the dyno with a different spring for higher boost?
    Hopefully next week we can see what this thing will do with higher boost.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @fastgti69 are you planning to switch from the 3" to 4" DP?
    2007 335i MT E92
    JB4 G5 / BB Flash / Spec 2+ SMFW / AR DP / CPE FMIC
    BMS DCI / BMS OCC / RB PCV / Muffler Delete
    ST Coilovers / VMR VB3 / Nitto NT555

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast