Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I check here sometimes for stg3 update... once thinking it might be old news on pg2... nope. And for PTFs single... think that's a nope also??

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JoshBoody Click here to enlarge
    I check here sometimes for stg3 update... once thinking it might be old news on pg2... nope. And for PTFs single... think that's a nope also??
    How is LSX world treating you? Sometimes I still troll ls1tech forums but it's not as fun anymore since they started banning people for mullet jokes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by V8Bait Click here to enlarge
    How is LSX world treating you? Sometimes I still troll ls1tech forums but it's not as fun anymore since they started banning people for mullet jokes.
    Got an 01 vette, which will be a mildly modded for the track. First had to get it in semi-acceptable condition and now concentrating on the suspension and cooling. Kinda itching to get to the tuning soon, even stock cars have a tough time in AZ heat. For engine mods I'll do e40-ish and headers to start and later I wanna do high CR e85... but may just SC for simplicity. If I really get into tracking can't go too crazy with HP though. Have a few directions I may take.

I do miss the n54... could beat anyone that wanted to play. Need to have semi-extensive mods in the least to play in a vette... I'm slow.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

today did my own alignment for the first time with fishing line, level, straight edge, and SoaCaoToa... which was a good learning experience.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JoshBoody Click here to enlarge
    Got an 01 vette, which will be a mildly modded for the track. First had to get it in semi-acceptable condition and now concentrating on the suspension and cooling. Kinda itching to get to the tuning soon, even stock cars have a tough time in AZ heat. For engine mods I'll do e40-ish and headers to start and later I wanna do high CR e85... but may just SC for simplicity. If I really get into tracking can't go too crazy with HP though. Have a few directions I may take.

I do miss the n54... could beat anyone that wanted to play. Need to have semi-extensive mods in the least to play in a vette... I'm slow.
    True but at the end of the day....LS.....Pick your budget and whatever WHP number you desire. Meanwhile we're still in "where the hell is the fuel going to come from" land in N54 world.

Enjoy your Vette dude
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135pats Click here to enlarge
    True but at the end of the day....LS.....Pick your budget and whatever WHP number you desire. Meanwhile we're still in "where the hell is the fuel going to come from" land in N54 world.

Enjoy your Vette dude
    We are? 2 very real solutions have been fully tested and will be available soon. The PTF PI most likely for sale next weekend, ours as soon as we get productions parts back. Not exactly in the where is the hell is the fuel going to come from land

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    We are? 2 very real solutions have been fully tested and will be available soon. The PTF PI most likely for sale next weekend, ours as soon as we get productions parts back. Not exactly in the where is the hell is the fuel going to come from land
    We're waiting....eagerly...but still waiting.
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

We're waiting....eagerly...but still waiting.
    Waiting sure, but with 2 more options on the horizon, when there was non before, seems a little past where the hell is fuel going to come from land...Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Waiting sure, but with 2 more options on the horizon, when there was non before, seems a little past where the hell is fuel going to come from land...Click here to enlarge
    True that. My bad man, had a long week. Didn't mean to be a d- bag here or on E90.

When the parts come in i'll be there ready for one.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

True that. My bad man, had a long week. Didn't mean to be a d- bag here or on E90.

When the parts come in i'll be there ready for one.
    Haha. No worries, Im just giving ya $#@!...Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

any dyno results yet?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12