Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

30ff LOW BOOST, LOG POSTED, SOLENOID TEST POSTED. Help??

I just installed the jb4 Saturday and I loved every minute of it. Everything ran great all day, so then I did 30% e85 mix and all I can say is that it was even a little better. I then drove my car down to the track, and before I got there it felt like I was slowing loosing boost each time I did a pull until the half engine light came on and felt like I had lost all boost. Vacuum lines have all been checked and they actually looked almost new. I have read a lot of threads with many different symptoms, and many different solutions. I thought after checking all the vacuum lines I would post a log because the car otherwise seems to be driving ok.

Thanks
    140721_1538.csv

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm to new to post a link, but I performed a boost solenoid test with the results and not sure if I did it right. If you put the youtube website address in front of the link then you should be able to watch it, and let me know what you think. Maybe my boost solenoids need to be replaced but I'm not sure if the test was even done correctly.

/watch?v=4c-FMoQbmMQ

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)

Check the replies on your n54tech support forum thread.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.