Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 79
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blaizon Click here to enlarge
    Got pulled over racing a 2012 GTR, cop got me doing 130. Two troopers got the both of us and the GTR driver was being a dick to the one cop. I was let go with a parking ticket. That was the same night ItalianStallian ran Josh & Brandon's GTR's. Fun night that was Click here to enlarge
    It mustve been a bad night for them. Eek!
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Points
    999.1
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    last ticket I got was 52 in a 30 back in 2006... KNOCK ON WOOD! Ironically, I drive faster now than I did back then in my piddly stock Civic Click here to enlarge

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Downey, Ca
    Posts
    2,050
    Rep Points
    2,765.5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Exceeding 100 MPH in 65 MPH Zone.
    1,231.00 plus lawyer fees.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,439
    Rep Points
    2,602.0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Has anyone gotten a ticket while using a radar detector?

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pretty sure I am in Mexico
    Posts
    918
    Rep Points
    930.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Yup....he claimed he got me on radar to.

    It was in the second car i owned...built block turbo tiburon with open dump. I think just didn't like the noise and that i was taking 90 degree turns as fast as i could. I was only going maybe 5 over. He even tried to say I was drunk. Even though I was still in my work uniform.ABCs backwards and all.

    Really though what are you going to say...call him a liar.
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    103 in a 65. Paid over 600 + 16hrs of school.
    88 in a 65, was going at like 95, but the cop lowered the speed. Paid around $400
    78 in a 65. Paid about $300
    63 in a 45. Paid about 300
    I think that's about it. I've gotten warnings too but no tickets, thankfully my insurance was never affected. Went to school for most of them, and when I couldnt, for some reason they never made it to the insurance, or they just didn't care.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pretty sure I am in Mexico
    Posts
    918
    Rep Points
    930.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I think I have better get out of ticket stories than getting ticket stories.
    see in my mirror the freeway is empty for a 1/4 mile or so back so i just roll off the throttle as we enter the freeway at like 140 mph. All the sudden red and blues way back...we kinda look at each other but neither of us moves to take off so we just take a last minute exit ramp. The cop cuts across two lanes and follows. We pull over and he pulls up next to us. "You guys having fun?" ...not anymore "nice bikes" "you aren't going to be doing that anymore tonight are you?" ...nope " have a good night....just drives off Click here to enlarge we just sat on the side of the ramp for like 20 minutes....couldn't believe that ish happened.



    -this all was staged and on a closed course obviously Click here to enlarge
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,163
    Rep Points
    31,308.2
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forced Air Click here to enlarge
    I think I have better get out of ticket stories than getting ticket stories.
    see in my mirror the freeway is empty for a 1/4 mile or so back so i just roll off the throttle as we enter the freeway at like 140 mph. All the sudden red and blues way back...we kinda look at each other but neither of us moves to take off so we just take a last minute exit ramp. The cop cuts across two lanes and follows. We pull over and he pulls up next to us. "You guys having fun?" ...not anymore "nice bikes" "you aren't going to be doing that anymore tonight are you?" ...nope " have a good night....just drives off Click here to enlarge we just sat on the side of the ramp for like 20 minutes....couldn't believe that ish happened.



    -this all was staged and on a closed course obviously Click here to enlarge
    I practically get thrown in jail for rolling through a STOP sign... wtf.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -256.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Who is giving all these positive reps?

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pretty sure I am in Mexico
    Posts
    918
    Rep Points
    930.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    cops? hahahahahahaha
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pretty sure I am in Mexico
    Posts
    918
    Rep Points
    930.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I practically get thrown in jail for rolling through a STOP sign... wtf.
    That isn't even all of them. A year or so back..Just finished breaking in my little brothers GTI, already have the APR flash and an intake on it. We are hauling balls up this mountain road. Goes to a little town and ski hill, no other way down. We go to pass some hippy going the speed limit (25) at like 85 on the outside (no passing and one lane each way) on a blind turn. (Brother driving i thought it was a little iffy but...what can you do) Sure as $#@!, radar detector flips just as a cop comes into sight going the other way. As in head on. What does my brother do....brake and get back behind the hippy you say? $#@! no. He floors the $#@! and goes head-to-head with this squad car. Barely clears the hippy. Cop's lights go on we pull over and wait for him to turn around.

    He comes up..."who is the Marine?" (sticker on the rear glass, brother is a candidate but not in yet) brother points at me..."you boys came to enjoy the view right?" sure did,...(kinda could call it that) "so enjoy the view and don't worry about passing these slow old hippies"....roger that..."semper fi, have a good day" He drives off. I was laughing my ass off.


    -again....staged on a closed course just so we could talk about it later...or something
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,163
    Rep Points
    31,308.2
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forced Air Click here to enlarge
    That isn't even all of them. A year or so back..Just finished breaking in my little brothers GTI, already have the APR flash and an intake on it. We are hauling balls up this mountain road. Goes to a little town and ski hill, no other way down. We go to pass some hippy going the speed limit (25) at like 85 on the outside (no passing and one lane each way) on a blind turn. (Brother driving i thought it was a little iffy but...what can you do) Sure as $#@!, radar detector flips just as a cop comes into sight going the other way. As in head on. What does my brother do....brake and get back behind the hippy you say? $#@! no. He floors the $#@! and goes head-to-head with this squad car. Barely clears the hippy. Cop's lights go on we pull over and wait for him to turn around.

    He comes up..."who is the Marine?" (sticker on the rear glass, brother is a candidate but not in yet) brother points at me..."you boys came to enjoy the view right?" sure did,...(kinda could call it that) "so enjoy the view and don't worry about passing these slow old hippies"....roger that..."semper fi, have a good day" He drives off. I was laughing my ass off.


    -again....staged on a closed course just so we could talk about it later...or something
    I'm getting a Semper Fi sticker.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pretty sure I am in Mexico
    Posts
    918
    Rep Points
    930.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm getting a Semper Fi sticker.
    This is my latest addition on that note...plus it is a good cause, extra cost goes to families of fallen officers.
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    I mean...everyone gets the veteran and military ones that send the extra cash to military families...
    but cops are in the line of fire all the time and not nearly as recognized. So despite how i feel about antiquated traffic laws and
    despicable tactics and treatment when it comes to traffic enforcement....
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -256.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    in the last few months cops went from regular speed guns to new guns which works based on image processing technology. No radar can detect them :/

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pretty sure I am in Mexico
    Posts
    918
    Rep Points
    930.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    hmmm...haven't seen those yet. They definitely still use radar here. Except on base, some of those guys have the infrared laser guns. And I don't speed there anyway...and I have a shifter Click here to enlarge
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,439
    Rep Points
    2,602.0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Slightly OT, but I already typed all this

    One time, when I first got my 335 back in September '08, I got pulled over and $#@!ed with so badly by a cop. He claimed I was racing because i was following my friend who was driving like 70mph on Old Country Rd in Hicksville, NY.

    So he just pulled me over because it was confusing to get the both of us, I guess, so my friend dipped off into his neighborhood. He took my key and license and chased after my him. When he came back, he tried to ge me to give up my friend but I said, "I don't know that other guy". He trie to get me to call him back and he held me there for over an hour. He said he'd take my car if I don't rat out my buddy.
    He wrote me 7 tickets that he completely made up. He also threw my key at my face when he gave me all the tickets an papers back. It flew off my head and landed under the pass seat by the door.

    I had to pay a lawyer about $1,400 to knock them all down to 3 non moving violations.
    That lawyer is great. I dint even have to go to court.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,439
    Rep Points
    2,602.0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    Has anyone gotten a ticket while using a radar detector?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forced Air Click here to enlarge
    Yup....he claimed he got me on radar to.
    That's a good story but I meant us, not them. Radar detector like a Valentine One.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pretty sure I am in Mexico
    Posts
    918
    Rep Points
    930.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    That's a good story but I meant us, not them. Radar detector like a Valentine One.
    Sorry, got carried away and forgot the details. I was using a Passport...6500xi I think...the cop definitely never used his gun.
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -256.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    Slightly OT, but I already typed all this

    One time, when I first got my 335 back in September '08, I got pulled over and $#@!ed with so badly by a cop. He claimed I was racing because i was following my friend who was driving like 70mph on Old Country Rd in Hicksville, NY.

    So he just pulled me over because it was confusing to get the both of us, I guess, so my friend dipped off into his neighborhood. He took my key and license and chased after my him. When he came back, he tried to ge me to give up my friend but I said, "I don't know that other guy". He trie to get me to call him back and he held me there for over an hour. He said he'd take my car if I don't rat out my buddy.
    He wrote me 7 tickets that he completely made up. He also threw my key at my face when he gave me all the tickets an papers back. It flew off my head and landed under the pass seat by the door.

    I had to pay a lawyer about $1,400 to knock them all down to 3 non moving violations.
    That lawyer is great. I dint even have to go to court.
    Sounds $#@!ed up man.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,163
    Rep Points
    31,308.2
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    Slightly OT, but I already typed all this

    One time, when I first got my 335 back in September '08, I got pulled over and $#@!ed with so badly by a cop. He claimed I was racing because i was following my friend who was driving like 70mph on Old Country Rd in Hicksville, NY.

    So he just pulled me over because it was confusing to get the both of us, I guess, so my friend dipped off into his neighborhood. He took my key and license and chased after my him. When he came back, he tried to ge me to give up my friend but I said, "I don't know that other guy". He trie to get me to call him back and he held me there for over an hour. He said he'd take my car if I don't rat out my buddy.
    He wrote me 7 tickets that he completely made up. He also threw my key at my face when he gave me all the tickets an papers back. It flew off my head and landed under the pass seat by the door.

    I had to pay a lawyer about $1,400 to knock them all down to 3 non moving violations.
    That lawyer is great. I dint even have to go to court.
    What a $#@! of a cop.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pretty sure I am in Mexico
    Posts
    918
    Rep Points
    930.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What a $#@! of a cop.
    Yea...that is pretty $#@!ed up.
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    809
    Rep Points
    604.4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    No tickets just a littering ticket when I threw an apple core out the window ( "is this not bio-degradable?" I told the cop, "I saw a rabbit and wanted to give it some food." He still gave the the ticket. Bull$#@! MJ ticket too.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,163
    Rep Points
    31,308.2
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dOpEdUpM3 Click here to enlarge
    No tickets just a littering ticket when I threw an apple core out the window ( "is this not bio-degradable?" I told the cop, "I saw a rabbit and wanted to give it some food." He still gave the the ticket. Bull$#@! MJ ticket too.
    An apple core? Talk about a cop who had nothing to do.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dOpEdUpM3 Click here to enlarge
    No tickets just a littering ticket when I threw an apple core out the window ( "is this not bio-degradable?" I told the cop, "I saw a rabbit and wanted to give it some food." He still gave the the ticket. Bull$#@! MJ ticket too.
    That's ridiculous, what a $#@!ing prick. Did you try fighting this ticket? Pretty sure you would have won.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    160
    Rep Points
    175.9
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I got pulled over about 10 months ago for doing 66 in a 60. I wasn't doing anything stupid and I was driving my VW too. The cop came up to my window and started yelling at me. I was shocked. I really think he has problems or he was having a bad day.
    Click here to enlarge
    Bimmers + Chipotle + Beautiful Women = Life is Good

    Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not f*cking your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •