Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Post First logs on Cobb E30. Scalar adjusted to E33.5. Anything to worry about?

Flashed the E30 map yesterday on my N54 135. Had about a half tank 93 e10, added 5.75 gallons E85, and topped the tank of to full with 2.5 gallons 91 pure.

My very first log I was seeing the STFT max at 34 for a bit, so I bumped the scalar in ATR to 1.126 (~e33.5 per Cobbs scalar chart).

Still seeing STFT adding a lot of fuel down low, so I've bumped it to 1.138 (haven't loaded it or logged yet).

Any glaring issues? Looks like HPFP is struggling, but I can't log LPFP because the damn sensor is bad (will replace when I walnut blast in the near future).

http://datazap.me/u/str8shot/3rd-gea...=22&mark=25-20

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's adding in fuel down low on spool, nothing too unusual there as the fueling demands are huge. Otherwise it looks more or less OK to me, AFRs are conservative and just fine.

Regardless i'd get the LPFP sensor replaced soon. I wouldn't feel comfortable running ethanol maps if I had no idea what the low pressure side looked like. HPFP PSI isn't crashing particularly so that's good.
    E88 N54 w stuff
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If it was the first few logs since flashing, LTFTs will adapt and average it out over time.