Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sick! I've seen Gintani's car in person and they're beasts. Can't wait for MFest IV so all the ESS fanboys and Gintani haters can finally go silent!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    +1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That SC kit on the E46 M looks awesome! Are they going to manufacture it or is it a one off?
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    That SC kit on the E46 M looks awesome! Are they going to manufacture it or is it a one off?
    They make an E46 kit, yes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    OK cool but why dont i see it advertised? I am interested to see some power figures and reviews from someone who has it on their cars .
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    OK cool but why dont i see it advertised? I am interested to see some power figures and reviews from someone who has it on their cars .
    Look, I'm just going to be honest and say Gintani needs A LOT of work on their online presence. That is why you don't see anything.

They are building a new website, I offered to help, but Alex says he has a guy doing it. You raise a good point, no one knows what Gintani has and that is a problem.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Look, I'm just going to be honest and say Gintani needs A LOT of work on their online presence. That is why you don't see anything.

They are building a new website, I offered to help, but Alex says he has a guy doing it. You raise a good point, no one knows what Gintani has and that is a problem.
    You hit the nail on the head! I am gona get in touch with them one of these days or when i come to the States in a few weeks and try and meet up with them. Hopefully i'll be in cali on the 3rd of April till the 11th Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You hit the nail on the head! I am gona get in touch with them one of these days or when i come to the States in a few weeks and try and meet up with them. Hopefully i'll be in cali on the 3rd of April till the 11th Click here to enlarge
    E-mail alex@gintani.com and tell him you want to see details on what he has available for the E46 and others on BimmerBoost.

I have told him a million times I would take all the pics and put up all the info for him. I have told him a million times there is a ton of interest in his E46 stuff. The guy is just really busy and does not deal with the web stuff... but he is really missing out on marketing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Be sure to let me know when you come in, Gintani is a few minutes away and I can come by and say hi to you as well

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    E-mail alex@gintani.com and tell him you want to see details on what he has available for the E46 and others on BimmerBoost.

I have told him a million times I would take all the pics and put up all the info for him. I have told him a million times there is a ton of interest in his E46 stuff. The guy is just really busy and does not deal with the web stuff... but he is really missing out on marketing.
    True but im sure they'll get there.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Be sure to let me know when you come in, Gintani is a few minutes away and I can come by and say hi to you as well
    Thats awesome Bro! Hopefully your car will be ready by then and i can get a ride cos so far i've only done an HPF STG 2 and thats vicious! Yours will be .5 more! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12