Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by skifreek Click here to enlarge
    Sticky... by removing him... did you return funds or will you stiff him like he has so many others??

Medicine doesn't taste so good when it's forced down your throat... lol
    If there were funds to return I would, ASR never paid.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If there were funds to return I would, ASR never paid.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I got banned for sharing a link to this thread on M5board.com LOL.....
    Kees on M5 Board is my bitch....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    I got banned for sharing a link to this thread on M5board.com LOL.....
    What was the reason? I don't get it.

Gustav promoted links here with the whole Discovery Automotive thing so why the glaring inconsistency?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

wow, i havent been following this thread as i already knew the shady BS for a while and it came as no surprise they were removed, but now i read a few more people with the same problems. just incredible the level scum that place is.

A regular guy can sell something on a forum and if he doesnt ship in a matter of days he is labeled as a scammer and harrassed at every turn, yet a COMPANY does it for huge amounts of money, over not months, but did i read over a year and they continue to due business? wow. i hope they arent a vendor anywhere else.. kinda shows you what those forums are really all about then..scumbags

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    yet a COMPANY does it for huge amounts aof money, ofer not months, but did i read aover a year and they continue to due business? wow. i hope they arent a vendor anywhere else.
    M5board needs to take responsibility for this. I mentioned this A LONG time ago and said that ASR was not capable of completing the twin turbo and I got banned for it.

If I was GT3 Ranger and I spent what he did you better believe I would hold Gustav partially responsible, BIG BUCKS LOST.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

i would say legal action would be the first step, but Gustav being overseas would be more difficult. but as for ASR, you bet id be in court with that one. $xx dollars, + XX% over the course of however long. and whatever other BS a lawyer would throw out there

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

What was the reason? I don't get it.

Gustav promoted links here with the whole Discovery Automotive thing so why the glaring inconsistency?
    I have no idea. All I said is to be careful about giving ASR business and posted a link thats all I said nothing negative. It was on a thread where some vendor was trying to sell the ASR turbo upgrade for the 335. Looks like the entire thread is gone now. So I can't link to it.

wow, i havent been following this thread as i already knew the shady BS for a while and it came as no surprise they were removed, but now i read a few more people with the same problems. just incredible the level scum that place is.

A regular guy can sell something on a forum and if he doesnt ship in a matter of days he is labeled as a scammer and harrassed at every turn, yet a COMPANY does it for huge amounts of money, over not months, but did i read over a year and they continue to due business? wow. i hope they arent a vendor anywhere else.. kinda shows you what those forums are really all about then..scumbags
    +1
    Kees on M5 Board is my bitch....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

i would say legal action would be the first step, but Gustav being overseas would be more difficult. but as for ASR, you bet id be in court with that one. $xx dollars, + XX% over the course of however long. and whatever other BS a lawyer would throw out there
    Yes, seems Gustav can't be touched but maybe if he had a better understanding of the subject matter he wouldn't have caused his members to lose 10's of thousands to gain a few hundred from ASR into his own pocket? Maybe he needed to allow some gossip Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

RANGER had to have lost big money on that project!! and he defended them to the very end

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    RANGER had to have lost big money on that project!! and he defended them to the very end
    He was professional and acted like a gentlemen.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Correct on both accounts sir.
    Never in my life did I ever imagine this would have come to where I find myself now.
    I can not begin to measure how I feel. I trusted, believed and placed total confidence.
    Well where am I now?

I apologize for not going into details but currently it is not appropriate. Things are still very complicated and trust me, not good.

Ranger

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lock n Load Click here to enlarge
    I apologize for not going into details but currently it is not appropriate. Things are still very complicated and trust me, not good.
    It's ok, get things squared away, and we can talk about it all after that.

What is important right now is what we discussed, details can come later.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Correct on both accounts sir.
    Never in my life did I ever imagine this would have come to where I find myself now.
    I can not begin to measure how I feel. I trusted, believed and placed total confidence.
    Well where am I now?

Ranger
    Ranger, can I talk to you in private I have a few questions to ask. PM or email.

Thanks

Sebastien

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bimmershop Click here to enlarge
    Ranger, can I talk to you in private I have a few questions to ask. PM or email.

Thanks

Sebastien
    I just joined so I presume I can not PM. Send me a PM and we'll follow up with emails.

Ranger

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Its so sad how that situation played out, for Rangers and the communities sake I wish this project would have been completed and not in a legal issue witch is probably what is going on now. What ever you can share Ranger i would love to know how close to a working TT S85 were we? and what were the main barriers? If you cant say i understand

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Its so sad how that situation played out, for Rangers and the communities sake I wish this project would have been completed and not in a legal issue witch is probably what is going on now. What ever you can share Ranger i would love to know how close to a working TT S85 were we? and what were the main barriers? If you cant say i understand
    Ranger will speak about it when he can, let's not press him for info at this point.

I can share why a TT would be so difficult though and there are many reasons. Some of those carry over from the S65 which you read about as an article regarding why twin turbos are difficult to do is in that section.

Spacing is an issue, it takes incredible engineering skill to pull it off. I mean a top BMW shop.

Then, even if you somehow get the hardware done (which the S85 is tighter than the S65) you need to get the tuning done. Considering we don't even have a centrifugal setup done yet (G-power does not count) a twin turbo is a whole different world to tune especially on the stock DME.

It is just incredibly complex.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just joined so I presume I can not PM. Send me a PM and we'll follow up with emails.

Ranger
    Stuck in the same situation Click here to enlarge info bimmershop ca

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

He was professional and acted like a gentlemen.
    %100 agree , M5Ranger is one of the nicest M5board members i've ever known
    he didn't mention his problem with ASR in M5board except one time and that reffers to 1 year ago (or more)!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HeroSina Click here to enlarge
    %100 agree , M5Ranger is one of the nicest M5board members i've ever known
    he didn't mention his problem with ASR in M5board except one time and that reffers to 1 year ago (or more)!
    Thank you.

Bimmershop so we're in the same boat. Contact me thru my email, jdranger1@gmail.com
    Will discuss the subject.
    The realization of the circumstances have been grossly disappointing. How did this happened?
    I blame myself in part for being a friend and not having been a d!ck. We have been nothing but patient, tolerant and understanding. Well that really worked out good for Steve(the other guy) and I. If I had a dollar for each time I was called a moron, an a$$hole or ignorant for defending ASR, well I could have lunch covered for a week. Some of the PM's I get are gems. I will probably have to disappear from M5Board after all this. My plate can't hold anymore servings of crow.
    Agaim in time all will sorted and known. Right now I'm a hugh limbo and struggling with my thoughts, domestic situation and other friends input on what to do. I want to think positive but I see nor get anything tangible or concrete to believe.
    Sorry but can not say more.

Ranger

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Sticky with the tuning situation it doesnt matter what is blowing into the motor(sc,tt) so why is it more difficult to tune than the twin sc kits that gpower HAS? They have proven succes with it. why cant they use a motec like what ugr does with there kits??

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Ranger, I hope it all works out for you. Im sure it can be taken care of under a legal lawsuit, no?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

M5 Junky here and M5 Junky on the M5 Board - "the other guy"

Thank you.

Bimmershop so we're in the same boat. Contact me thru my email, jdranger1@gmail.com
    Will discuss the subject.
    The realization of the circumstances have been grossly disappointing. How did this happened?
    I blame myself in part for being a friend and not having been a d!ck. We have been nothing but patient, tolerant and understanding. Well that really worked out good for Steve(the other guy) and I. If I had a dollar for each time I was called a moron, an a$$hole or ignorant for defending ASR, well I could have lunch covered for a week. Some of the PM's I get are gems. I will probably have to disappear from M5Board after all this. My plate can't hold anymore servings of crow.
    Agaim in time all will sorted and known. Right now I'm a hugh limbo and struggling with my thoughts, domestic situation and other friends input on what to do. I want to think positive but I see nor get anything tangible or concrete to believe.
    Sorry but can not say more.

Ranger
    Hey Ranger / Everyone - I'm new to bimmerboost here as well. I thought I would join the board and subscribe to this thread to watch and chime in here and there if necessary.. My M5 is the other one under the ASR roof sitting next to Rangers.. Waiting for something more than foot power. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M5 Junky Click here to enlarge
    Hey Ranger / Everyone - I'm new to bimmerboost here as well. I thought I would join the board and subscribe to this thread to watch and chime in here and there if necessary.. My M5 is the other one under the ASR roof sitting next to Rangers.. Waiting for something more than foot power. Click here to enlarge
    Junky, buddy my good friend we have lived through and endured what nobody knows and few can begin to understand.
    Things will unfold in due time.

btw Bimmershop you never contacted me.

Ranger

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M5 Junky Click here to enlarge
    I don't really know much about your car but were you trying to get the same thing done as Ranger? So two cars in the same position?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast