Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I guess @Linracing gave @znsperformance a bad foundation to start on. But now that things are cleared up, we just need to wait on results in a couple of weeks.
    2007 335i MT E92
    JB4 G5 / BB Flash / Spec 2+ SMFW / AR DP / CPE FMIC
    BMS DCI / BMS OCC / RB PCV / Muffler Delete
    ST Coilovers / VMR VB3 / Nitto NT555

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    This thread is a just a bunch of fail all around. We have a guy who came out of nowhere, telling everyone he wants to make 1000WHP, contacted us, then promptly posted things we told him, that were never said nor implied. He decided to go with the cheapest, most unproven kit on the market, and he is now standing on a soapbox calling people out on what basis I have no idea. Just to perfectly clear if you want to go back and read, we chose to not comment on the manifold design or build quality of this kit, our post was strictly about linracing and our interaction with him.

But for the record let me state it again, Cheap - Fast - Reliable - Pick two.

We wish you the best on your quest for 1000WHP, this isn't the way to go about getting it, nor the way to make friends in a platform you are new to by trash talking and calling people out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    This thread is a just a bunch of fail all around. We have a guy who came out of nowhere, telling everyone he wants to make 1000WHP, contacted us, then promptly posted things we told him, that were never said nor implied. He decided to go with the cheapest, most unproven kit on the market, and he is now standing on a soapbox calling people out on what basis I have no idea.
    This is what keeps getting to me, I just don't understand this at all. When people ask either us or you to do something to prove why your kit is superior or actually fully functional we agree to their needs. They want another dyno, no problem, you want a log with more boost, no problem. This kit has one blurry picture, and that's it. No videos, logs, dyno graph of the 644whp stated.. etc

Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    This is what keeps getting to me, I just don't understand this at all. When people ask either us or you to do something to prove why your kit is superior or actually fully functional we agree to their needs. They want another dyno, no problem, you want a log with more boost, no problem. This kit has one blurry picture, and that's it. No videos, logs, dyno graph of the 644whp stated.. etc

Click here to enlarge
    You guys have sold things before, price sells everything to the majority of people.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Legionofboom Click here to enlarge
    You guys have sold things before, price sells everything to the majority of people.
    Hopefully our group buy price is enticing enough, after we get on the dyno next Friday.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Hopefully our group buy price is enticing enough, after we get on the dyno next Friday.
    look much win, I'll buy your kit if there was no wait over a year for envio.mis rb turbos are already sold.

I wanted biturbo settings but both vargas as c-pe have lost all my respect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by carcars Click here to enlarge
    look much win, I'll buy your kit if there was no wait over a year for envio.mis rb turbos are already sold.

I wanted biturbo settings but both vargas as c-pe have lost all my respect.
    Not a problem, I will private message you and I will give you all the information you need. Give me some time to gather all my info for shipping to Spain etc.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    This thread is a just a bunch of fail all around. We have a guy who came out of nowhere, telling everyone he wants to make 1000WHP, contacted us, then promptly posted things we told him, that were never said nor implied. He decided to go with the cheapest, most unproven kit on the market, and he is now standing on a soapbox calling people out on what basis I have no idea. Just to perfectly clear if you want to go back and read, we chose to not comment on the manifold design or build quality of this kit, our post was strictly about linracing and our interaction with him.

But for the record let me state it again, Cheap - Fast - Reliable - Pick two.

We wish you the best on your quest for 1000WHP, this isn't the way to go about getting it, nor the way to make friends in a platform you are new to by trash talking and calling people out.
    -->
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Worry about wrapping up your Stage 3's, ok?
    Change is constant

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234