Close

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    so what about that power under the curve everyone! how would you have to build an N54 to be similar in power under curve and have say 600Hp across the board?
    2008 E92 335i- HP: 423 TRQ: 453 - Sold
    Vishnu- Pocede
    Active Autowerke - Intercooler
    Active Autowerke - Charge pipe/BOV
    Active Autowerke - 3" Downpipes
    Active Autowerke - Signature Exhaust
    BMS -DCI

2014 F30 335i M Sport
    BMS- JB4 (EWG/E85/OBDII Canbus)
    BMS- Intake

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    this is literally insane, this doesn't take away from the fact that the car sounds a little tame but the numbers with just a tune, decent quality fuel and meth is astonishing. the fact that sticky needs a rectal rearrangement makes it all the better.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSO95 Click here to enlarge
    this is literally insane, this doesn't take away from the fact that the car sounds a little tame but the numbers with just a tune, decent quality fuel and meth is astonishing. the fact that sticky needs a rectal rearrangement makes it all the better.
    Oh you kids and your tuned turbo BMW's. Click here to enlarge

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by crazylegs Click here to enlarge
    so what about that power under the curve everyone! how would you have to build an N54 to be similar in power under curve and have say 600Hp across the board?
    You'd probably need to look at the N54 head and begin by working at the breathing without boost to improve the entire curve through the rev range.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Oh you kids and your tuned turbo BMW's. Click here to enlarge
    Oh you middle aged douches and your giant egos. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSO95 Click here to enlarge
    Oh you middle aged douches and your giant egos. Click here to enlarge
    Awwwwwwww you a little bit angry over there? Enjoy your Sunday man and relax. Possibly get a sense of humor too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

6 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    6 pages of pure bullsh1t, thanks for screwing up another great thread that could of had useful knowledge with your bickering.

Sticky instead of arguing your points or other peoples point to prove some thing,maybe take the higher step and just moderate the forum instead of continuing to argue/ debate x vs y! I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate that and are over seeing you in every pointless x vs y debate.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RNS-11Z Click here to enlarge
    6 pages of pure bullsh1t, thanks for screwing up another great thread that could of had useful knowledge with your bickering.

Sticky instead of arguing your points or other peoples point to prove some thing,maybe take the higher step and just moderate the forum instead of continuing to argue/ debate x vs y! I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate that and are over seeing you in every pointless x vs y debate.
    All the posts regarding the topic are in place. Subsequent engine debate doesn't affect it.

Your whining screws up motor discussion and maybe you should STFU and stop taking the thread of topic with it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Sticky, can we split the "S55 vs. S65" into its own thread? That'll let debate go on, but keep this thread clean for those of us interested in the comments and info regarding S55 testing.
    Change is constant

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    All the posts regarding the topic are in place. Subsequent engine debate doesn't affect it.

Your whining screws up motor discussion and maybe you should STFU and stop taking the thread of topic with it?
    no need stfu to me lol, my first paragraph wasn't aimed directly at you. If you notice only my 2nd paragraph was. But as some one who doesn't own a m4 and thought about buying it this thread could of been something great. But I do love how your butt hurt Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by The Ghost Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, can we split the "S55 vs. S65" into its own thread? That'll let debate go on, but keep this thread clean for those of us interested in the comments and info regarding S55 testing.
    Of course we can. But considering all the whining about the topic I'm not going to do it now just because.

Perhaps instead of people negatively complaining about an engine debate they could instead ask for topic to be split. Interesting it took this long for that request. It goes to show that people aren't as interested in the topic or 'moderation' as they are about negative $#@!ing and spewing vitriol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RNS-11Z Click here to enlarge
    no need stfu to me lol, my first paragraph wasn't aimed directly at you. If you notice only my 2nd paragraph was. But as some one who doesn't own a m4 and thought about buying it this thread could of been something great. But I do love how your butt hurt Click here to enlarge
    What additional information about the ethanol testing do you need? What else is there missing that would be added? The data is in place. The article is in place. Your whining is as well.

Sounds to me like the butt hurt is on your side of the keyboard along with anyone else upset because an M engine debate takes place. Get over it. It isn't ever going to stop and as more mods come out for these motors more discussions will take place. End of story.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    nm
    Change is constant

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

6 out of 9 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    It's my forum not yours and you don't need to worry about it, ok? Worry about wrapping up your Stage 3's, ok? I think everyone would appreciate that a bit more than your needless commentary in this thread.

Secondly, this IS a forum. Which means you can talk and debate. It is not run like other forums and I don't particularly care to change the aspects of debate here. If you want to make a point go ahead and make it. Be prepared to back it up though with some substance. If you say something absurd expect me comment on it.

Maybe you should stop constantly whining or crying about discussion? I'll talk about M motors and how they compare for as long as I feel like it. If you don't have anything to contribute to the topic go do something else. Maybe you shouldn't poke and prod with negative comments either?
    First, the name of the forum is BimmerBoost, right? Second, this thread, before you hijacked it, had to do with Terry talking about the tuning potential of the S55 engine.

People can make their own decisions regarding which engine is better - everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I have owned cars with NA engines and with turbo engines. Engines with forced induction respond more readily to mods and tunes. That is why people are so excited about the new M3/M4. You can have your definition of what constitutes an M car but the fact of the matter is, NA engines are a thing of the past.

Forced induction allows a smaller engine to have performance similar to a large NA engine while providing better gas mileage. This is why BMW has replaced an NA V8 with a turbo 6 and an NA I6 with a turbo 4. Enjoy your V8 power as its a dinosaur. Large and powerful to be sure but extinct nonetheless.

LOL, I just noticed you drive an automatic! All that NA V8 talk and you drive an automatic.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    troll troll troll the S65 annoyingly down the stream...
    E92 Bren Tune / E90 PTF Tune / E70 Twin Turbo Diesel JBD

Got Boost?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Got our first 3 BETA systems out in the mail today. Now to get to work on the install guide so they know what to do with them... Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Got our first 3 BETA systems out in the mail today. Now to get to work on the install guide so they know what to do with them... Click here to enlarge
    This is bad ass, nice work. We already ordered a set of M3/4 turbos directly from Germany we should have them in 2-3 weeks. Looking forward to seeing what they hold. Also we will have the shop car at no fly zone as well. Looking forward to running some of your cars

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    This is bad ass, nice work. We already ordered a set of M3/4 turbos directly from Germany we should have them in 2-3 weeks. Looking forward to seeing what they hold. Also we will have the shop car at no fly zone as well. Looking forward to running some of your cars
    What's on your shop car right now? Stage 2s?
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    his fuel setup thread showed them with very nice hp, im assuming the car boogies rather well
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Correct stage 2 plus DB Shotgun prototype, last time on dyno made 558/619, I made some changes to see about holding boost a little longer up top, obviously this is not ideal for turbo longevity, we are just exploring the extreme limits of a stock frame set up with 100% E85 until we can get back to testing stage 3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Correct stage 2 plus DB Shotgun prototype, last time on dyno made 558/619, I made some changes to see about holding boost a little longer up top, obviously this is not ideal for turbo longevity, we are just exploring the extreme limits of a stock frame set up with 100% E85 until we can get back to testing stage 3
    Any 60-130 times on it yet?
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Any 60-130 times on it yet?
    I do not have a Vbox, I borrowed Dzenno's before. I actually almost pulled the trigger on the sport yesteday. I will get one soon.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Must have tuning tool!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is some exciting stuff....nice work @Terry@BMS! Click here to enlarge

Shall I start looking for an M3 LPFP for R&D? Click here to enlarge

The additional commentary is kind of funny too. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click on the banner to visit our store...

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast